Whys My Girl Fuck With My Head!?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

heres what happen.. and actually.. iono if she even my girl but yo

we talk all the time n shit.. fuck around n what not n all these heads always ask if we go out n shit n we always like nah w/e cause we dont want or got that title

neways, last night i aint feel like goin out n she kept callin me tellin me to go to this party n shit.. so around a 11 i got all dressed up to go out n she was like oh it was beat but ima stop by for a lil.. so she come to the crib, shes wit her friend all drunk n shit so she comes to say goodnight n shit n i tell her to come in and chill and shes like i cant im meetin up with **** her ex boyfriend and i was like oh iight.. cause we have guidlines n shit.. n i fuck wit other girls n she can fuck wit other dudes i kinda dont care but neeeeeways.. i knew she was gon be sleepin at his crib cause her bestfriend whos a girl is his sister

so neways, the next day i dont call her all day cause i figure she wit him and she finally calls me at like 7 oclock four times when im in the shower.. sayin she missed me all day n shit on my machine.. so then tonight she came over and i had a couple people over and she was bein weird as fuck n not really tlakin to me that much n shit.. then she went out front to smoke a cig.. and comes back in on the phone wit someone.. she in my basement talkin on the phone for like 20 min and i was like yo if ur gonna be on the fuckin phone go upstairs n she was like fine im bout to leave neways and grabs her friend n jets and i think she was talkin to some other dude on the phone

n she stay callin em every night before i go to sleep n shit n like 20 times a day n shit so now she got me wonderin who the fuck else she talkin to on the late night

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! now my head all fucked up

Sorry so long iono just ventin shit got me fucked up tho
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

If you're not tryin to stress over this girl and she's startin to mess w/ your head.. Maybe you should take a lil break from her.. Clear your head and stop worryin about who she's talkin to or what she's doin.. ya know? Might help.. Hope it works out for you..
    test
  3. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

She's a player and she's playing you quick.
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yeh tru.. i mean im meetin up witha nother girl tonight-- iono, i guess im just selfish and i want her all to myself but that aint right cause she dont have me.. she hanged this thing up on my ceiling.. so that before i go to sleep i think of her n shit.. so i went to go to sleep n seen it, called her and she was all happy i called n shit.. iono

i usually dont never call her n have her hollerin at me all the time but ive found myself recently callin her n shit.. i think im gonna go back to just lettin her do the callin

HEEEEEEEEAD GAMESSS
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

so i'm guessin ya'll are fuck buddies......well, its really not possible to be fuckin somebody over and over again and not catch feelins...so, u pretty much fucked ya self up

i suggest u hit it one last time and tell her to keep it movin....

she aint fuckin wit ya head...thats all you son....she doin her thing, she just not tryin to hide it.....and u catchin feelins...so u need to let the ho go...and yes, she is a ho....
    test
  6. i nbot understood wun word u said now just
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you're playin games too

"i think im gonna go back to just lettin her do the callin"

and

"heads always ask if we go out n shit n we always like nah w/e cause we dont want or got that title" ... "who the fuck else she talkin to on the late night"

if that is not your girl, and you fuckin around with other bitches, why do you care who she talks to?? if want boyfriend privileges, maybe you should be her boyfriend first.
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

true you made some good points.. iono, i dont tell her i care though maybe thats the problem i just act like i dont.. but yeh i think i am catchin feelins

i went to work tonight n left my phone at the crib.. and earlier she was spose to come pick me up from playin football with my people so she could see me before work, n cancelled last minute.. so when i got home i had five miss calls and her leavin a voice mail goin where u at i wanna see u cause im comin home from work now.. i aint get off work till ten, just got out the shower n aint call her back.. but i dont know how she would act if i told her im catchin feelins.. plus we fuck around on the shady tip cause her ex is a dude i use to be friends wit.. so even if i told her whats the point it aint like we can parade around bf n gf nah mean

good lookin out on the help so far though, i feel like im on oprah
    test
  9. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Wow your a pussy... and you have to relieve your sissiness here? on a messageboard to people you have never met?, reflect this message into your head and then you will realize why your girl does the things she does.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

why she does what she does? fuck me when i want, annnd still let me get it in with other bitches?

lmao.. but yeh ima pussy.. and ill put my life on it that i get more of that in a week then u have jerked off to in your pathetic life

just ventin on here mayne, whats more pathetic is you took the time to read it and reply lol
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

heh... tonight im at some party, n i hear that she back with her mans.. i was like nah that aint tru to my boy that was sayin it.. and he was like what you mean they chilled since sunday everyday and shit.. so im like what the fuck, iight fuck her then i dont need someone who wifed up

then she text my phone tonight at like 10:00 saying miss you.. and it was a duplicate of a text she sent me earlier.. so im thinkin she aint have time to text me with out her mans knowin why she was chillin wit em and made a duplicate right quick to let me know she still thinkin bout me.. and she stay textin me n shit sayin im so friggin cute n shit nah mean

so what i wanna know is.. should i sitll creep wit this girl? i mean, i know her ex n he use to be a good friend of mine n dude is crazy.. there def would be problems if we got caught creepin.. but nah mean if it worth fightin for ill throw hands with whoever it aint a matter of bein scared i just dont no if it worth it..

i think im just gonna say fuck her n not pick up her calls but ima still see her everyday

What to do what to do
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

wake up to 8 miss calls from her today.. ignore her calls most of the day

finally end up talkin to her n find out she aint with him n it was a bullshit story.. and among other things.. so we have our little drama piece.. and she comes thru to the crib for a little bit n i cant stay mad at her n she cant stay mad at me.. iono

i love and hate women as much as possible in every sense of each word
    test
  13. Evgeni

Evgeni Broke Jeff's Pencil Neck

She fucks with yo head cuz shes a he
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

maybe because you can't speak proper english? :tongue:
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

coming from someone who spells hardcore with a k.. lmao, next
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ got damn. fuck, man. i'm reppin' you for pointing that out.
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol..

today:

i tell her ima need a ride after i go to some meetin.. i call her she dont pick up
    i end up gettin a ride.. she calls me like 20 mins after i called her sayin she had to stop at some ladys house to get this medicine she need for this burn on her arm.. and the shit is pretty bad like third degree.. so after ignorin her call on like the 5th time i pick up n she tells me that.. she says she wanna come thru.. she stops by for like 5 mins, with her girl sayin she gotta take her to work.. she say she might come back.. i call her back like a half hour later seein if she gon come thru n she dont pick up

FUCK HER YO WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    test
  18. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

yall both actin like two stupid ass lil kids
    playin games with each other
    either tell her how u feel or cut her the fuck off
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ n take the chance of ruinin what i already got? ill wait for her to break dogggg
    test
  20. newyorkjets

newyorkjets Whats really good

right so when she calls you, you dont pick up but when you call her and she dont pick up you get mad? tell her how you feel and see what she says and take it from there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.