Why's it so hard for people to understand some folks just like to be single?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by RealMS, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

did leila suggest she become cold and distant towards men? lmao

wtf happen to u girl, u turned into such a bitch (lelia)

whoever said u just dont want to be with a guy ur not attracted to hit the nail on the head

i understand what ur saying about being alone and all that, but if mr right comes along ur not gonna be like just give me time

my current girlfriend had just gotten out of a terrible year and a half realationship like a month and a half before we hooked up

she said last thing u want to do was be in a relationship blah blah.. and i was cool with it, i didnt really want one either

after about a month or so of that none of that shit mattered, and we just wanted to be together
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lets flirt together, a/s/l ?

im 34/m/mexico, my first name is Gay

nice to meet u
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

& you're right about that. I get where your lady was coming from also cause I used to be like that. It's gonna happen in time, I just know when it seems forced it's not meant. Soo until then I'm dating my destiny. Congrats to you and yours; that's a beautiful thing
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I didn't say you flirted with him or that any of this is at all your fault, but do you understand the kind of person he is (or at least the state of his mind)? He thinks he has a chance to be something more to you, when all you want is a friend atm. I'm not saying this to be a 'bitch', but the ultimate kindness you can give him is some distance. And... of course be a kind person. I never meant to suggest otherwise.

Because he's already a friend. I understand. There really isn't a graceful to better the situation.

Yeah. They're exactly the kind of men I was talking about in my last post.

Yeah, my first post wasn't as clear as I should have made it. I essentially meant the second part of what you just said.

I swear, I'm a nice person. :S

I don't at all think she's encouraging them.

Of course. I honestly did not mean to suggest otherwise.

Well, I didn't mean she change what kind of person she is, so much as how she can discourage men she's not interested in.

Xzereous, no need to be an asshole. I clarified what I meant above.

aww...
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

word...I don't think you lead him on either...whats really going to crush him is when u finally do settle down, that "what did that guy have that I dont" question will plague him....

Im in a similiar, but different situation(I know, contradiction, but u know what I mean, haha)......basically, the chick tells me shes not looking to date right now(the typical "he hurt me" and Im taking it out on the new guy scenerio), that she considers me a close friend, but she crosses that line with me(lovey dovey interaction, cuddling, kissing, heavy heavy foreplay), so its mos def a mixed message....I just want clarification on what the fuck is happening, it frustrates me when i want her and through action she shows she wants me, but when it comes down to a label she runs for the hills.....
    test
  6. RealMS

^ah hell...that's not cool. It's ashame how so many females are messed up b/c of a past relationship. It took me almost a year to get over mine and that whole time I stayed by myself. I would think she IS interested in you.. but stuck in confusion of what she truly wants. I just sincerely hope she is not trying to use you. If you're attracted to her and want to build on the possibility of something-that's wonderful. The only thing you can do is leave the door open for them, but don't wait around..just live life.
    test
  7. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

um lets cut the bullshit. We all know this bitch was giving dude goo goo eyes every once in awhile to fuck with his head. We all know she was doing subliminal actions to make him feel like she had some interest aside from what the words were coming out of her mouth. a guy KNOWS when a girl is truely only wanting to be friends. the words "I just want to be friends im not interested in fucking" have come from about half the girls ive fucked in my life so those words mean nothing. What means something is your actions. You have to show you ONLY want to be friends through your behavior, your behavior OBVIOUSLY was leading him on. So yes YOU ARE GUILTY.

Woman get a kick out of guys jocking on them. They REALLY get a kick out of it when they dont even have to give up the pussy and have the guy stuck on them. Woman love playing simps, thats no secret and im not saying its a bad thing. But don't disguise it for something that it's not...
    test
  8. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

What confuses me is girls who are supposedly your friend, but if you really need some pussy...they just say "Sorry no can do, were just friends buddy". Where is the friendship in that!? Thats a fuckin insult to the dude. Thats like saying, "your good enough to talk to on the phone, but not good enough to get my pussy". "All the while ill fuck these other guys, i just want to keep you to entertain me through conversation when im bored". Thats the reality of what your doing when you "just want to be friends" with a guy thats interested in you.

I've had my home girls hit me up sad cuz of whatever situation there in like "hey let me come over i need some right now"...how much of a fucking asshole would i be if i said "oh uh sorry, were just friends call someone else bye.". Thats completely insulting. If my home girl is in need of some dick SHE GETS SOME DICK. Im not gonna sit there and tell a REAL home girl my dick is too good for her, making her feel depressed and lame...oh yeah but uh were friends. yeah fuckin right.

cut the bullshit you lame ass bitch.

That dude was never your friend. He was an ego boost and a conversation when you were bored.
    test
  9. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

^^ that bout hit the nail on the head. Aint no pretendo friend like a supposed home girl that aint givin up pussy. Thats the type of bitches that will set a nigga up for they niggas they fuckin real talk
    test
  10. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

LLMMAAAOOO real talk!! wow you told him you just wanted to be friends. All bitches say that dumb ass shit, What the fuck do dat mean? Ive had bitches tell me from the bottom of there heart "we are just friends and nothing more", 5 minutes later they swallowin my cock LOL
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

u want the honest answer?

she enjoys the attention u give her and might dig u but right now shes keeping the window open it hopes that something better might float in
    test
  12. RealMS

You sound really bitter about some broad who played you to the left, En_Why. I didn't read most of your post(s)..maybe I should though, to get a second laugh.

LOL
    test
  13. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

come and get me
    test
  14. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

naw, thats trill talk fa real...and fuck yea I WANT THE honest answer, so thanks for keepin it real....

I agree with you...I've been with too many broads to play dumb as if I sincerely think she's just scared, nahhhhh, if she wanted me we would have been taken it to the next level..Im good enough to fuck around with but not what she wants out of a relationship, thats the real deal...Im a just leave her alone, do me, too many fishes to have my line floatin in a empty pond....
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i know what you mean and im a dude...moms wanted me to be married and have kids around the same time as my sister so theyd have same aged cousins to hang with

But ive ruined the plan so far by lots of years, my sis has 3 kids and one is almost 10
    test
  16. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

yeah most people dont like it when there psych is broken down to them.
    test
  17. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

a+
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.