Why's it so hard for people to understand some folks just like to be single?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by RealMS, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

im glad you followed that gay ass shit up with acknowledging its corny as hell.. and lmao@ her response saying yeah he did that corny shit too!

ida let you know from the jump i think your beautiful and just kissed you

after hanging out twice MAX

if u said you want a friend.. id say go find a phone book and keep it movin
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Hey, some of my corny shit has gotten me the booty, though.

So don't knock it.

I think being cute and sexy helps.
    test
  3. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

I had a friend for about 4 years (we were actually just mutual friends on both ends). Then I started feeling her and wanted to fuck. She always told me she "Just wanted to be friends", but her actions said different so I didnt give up. Finally we started making out then I fucked then we fucked a lot. Then out of the blue she sais "no were just friends, no more kissing or fucking were just friends thats what I want". I was offended big time so i told her im not gonna spend my time chit chatting with her (knowing it would never lead to anything) when I could dedicate that time to someone who wanted satisfaction from me both mentally and physically. We never spoke again.
    test
  4. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

I dont know for sure because I dont know the situation exactly...but just based off personal experiences with girls that "just want to be friends"...you were more then likely getting a kick out of him jocking you hard so you lead him on...not in words but in actions...which kept him jockin thinking he was gonna get the pussy. So like the other guy said...yeah your guilty. Even if you were doing it subconsciously
    test
  5. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

Um no, for any hetero sexual male...your friendship is not enough. Any man you have sex with...try truly stopping the sex and see how long it is til his number stops showing up on your caller id.

As a man, we want girl friends that satisfy us both mentally and physically. We are going to weed woman out until we find the ones that do both.

That includes weeding out the selfish, worthless ass bitches that will subconsciously lead us on through there actions to keep us calling them for there own pathetic self esteem (i.e. you). The weeding process may take longer because of your games...but sooner or later you will be replaced and you will stop seeing his name on your caller id.
    test
  6. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

LLLLMMMAAAAOOOOOO AT THE TAGG !!!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i didnt write that i swear. thats fuuuunnnnyyyy
    test
  7. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

lol...

I've never had sex with him, period. He can get that elsewhere; it's none of my business. He still calls me and we keep in touch. If he ever needs a favor or someone to have a talk with about stuff, he knows I'm there for him. That's how we met in the first place.

And for the one I did have sex with when I was in a serious relationship-he still calls me to this day also. No sexual relations going on.
    test
  8. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

there's some people that think everyone should be hooked up with someone. not always the case. Some people are just sick of liars lol. and they don't want to deal with the drama. It's the same people that have a problem when they see someone sitting alone at a restaurant. For some reason it bothers them.
    test
  9. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

thats cuz he knows he will fuck again at some point. Once uve had serious sexual relations with someone the likelyness that your going to sleep with each other again at some point down the line is pretty high, even if you are no longer together or dont intend to sleep with each other again. So of course he gonna check in with you every once in awhile. Why not?

Im talking about really spending time with a chick. Every one likes to have a phone convo once in awhile. Im saying no dude is gonna spend serious time with you if he knows for a fact you are never gonna bone. Unless he is a total lame and you are his 1 and only option for female companionship
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

yeah..you re all but a dicktease. and he was a wimp..his wimpyness turned you off, you knew he was after you and gave you that needy vibe constantly, its not that you would ve rejected brad pitt or whatever guy you have a crush on..dont rationalize your behaviour, you are open for men,for men you actually have an intrest/ attraction for. your fragile ego however needed the attention and it only got you that far..now you have a colossal wimp on you like Dog the BOunty Hunter, get over it. stop whining.
    test
  11. RealMS

ha ha ha ok

^this
    test
  12. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

Nomak's quote doesn't apply to your situation wtf. Were not saying u should have been hooked up with him were saying you were teasing him to keep him jockin for as long as possible to better your pathetic ego.
    test
  13. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

En why, I agree with you. Once you've had sex with someone..(well, great sex)...they will check up on you here and there. Very true. My baby's momma still gives me that glossy eye look hahaha. I know what Black Widows do to their mates...I ain't going for that anymore...no matter how red that hourglass is.
    To RealMS-you're just like me...(sometimes I'm a tease) hahaha....but no for reals...you seem like you're a nice person and you just want to be there for the person. But what I've learned...it's best to just cut the rope. I had to. You keep them lingering around, they'll think you still want them. You might not want that person anymore.. but in the back of their mind, they'll still throw bait if you linger around the hook.
    test
  14. RealMS

Yeah that's pretty true. My ex is always asking me to have dinner, etc. with him and I turn him down. When he says he misses me blah blah I don't entertain it. He has a girl but he acts as if she doesn't even exist.

Riiight. If I told the guy from the beginning I wasn't feeling him like that and he still tried to persuade me in a way I made known wasn't going to happen-that's his fault for not listening. I'll admit though in a way actions should speak louder than words. But, if I can't have a regular conversation and do regular things with a person W/O them thinking I want them-that's pretty sad.
    test
  15. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Well, RealMS, perhaps your only option is to not be 'friendly' with men... just be a little cold and distant. Otherwise, there's always going to be someone that thinks he has a chance when you're far from interested.

...And why play at that game?
    test
  16. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

I'm not going to lie, most men do think with their dicks. So if you show us some kind of attention..especially flirting and all that...we're gonna think that you're gonna give us some. Sorry for sounding so pig-ish..but it's the truth. It's best just to cut the rope lol. Unless you like the attention...then that's a different story hahaha.
    test
  17. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Some of you don't even need the flirting. Or the attention.
    test
  18. RealMS

I don't really flirt though-not with him. The stuff we talked about was more intellectual than anything. I'm a kind person at heart until you do me dirty. Then, the kindness is to an extent, which is from a distance. This case is different though. I've been distant and it's worked. I really can't stand when they come around after weeks and try to play 'catch up' with the same intentions.

lol thanks for the input
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

No, I don't think she should stop being friendly and just become cold and distant... she could just stop associating with men who don't want to get the picture... she could leave them alone after they refuse to respect her wishes to not pursue anything more than friendship... there are men out there who do know how to control his emotions and respect a lady's wishes... the ones who aren't are usually boys.

Please, please don't ask that RealMS join the ranks of the cold and bitter... there's enough of them already... I love women like her.
    test
  20. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

True man. There's a lot of bitter cold women out there. One prick messes it up for the rose lovers.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.