Why Zionism?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Because the lie has to be perpetrated to the fullest to make people believe it. until this happens the masses will not fall for the LIE that they are God's chosen people. So in order for the masses to fall in line and believe the lie, Zionism must be promoted until the fake nation of Israel is created. but once it's created.... BOOOM!

[​IMG]
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

White Jews in your Opinion, is the World's Enemy?
    or all White People (edomites you call them)?

serious question - not clowning
    test
  3. Alias3000

Esau is not alone in his destruction of the Earth and GOD's chosen people (Israelites), the other Nations are doomed too. Arabs, Asians, Africans, etc..For ALL of them enslaved my people and put us into Captivity for hundreds of years.

Thing is this...not all of you are going to die, just the ones that continue to denounce the Most High and his people and the Laws of GOD, the rest of you will be living under Israelite rulership forever and ever. thus saith the Lord.

No more worshipping Xmas and Easter in the Kingdom, got that? if so, off with your fuckin' head. period.

No more worshipping Allah and Moon Goddesses and praying to the East 5 times a days, prancing around a meteorite..if so, Off with your head, period.

No more Vishnu and Badva Gita worship...if so,,,,you know the rest...

So that means, You Edomites and other Nations that want to live in the Kingdom, will have to respect and follow GOD's laws, something you failed to do in the beginning. If you still wish to disrespect Yeshua and his people, you will be destroyed.

Call it a Conversion BACK to the Holy Bible and Laws of GOD if you will.

No escape.
    test
  4. Ass Napkin Ed

and you know for sure your worshiping the 'True God'
    how do you know the others dont have the right God?
    sounds like you are a bunch of athletes playing who has the biggest dick in the locker room
    test
  5. Alias3000

Don't bring fuckery and faggotry into my threads.

Everyone on the planet knows who the Most High's people is, except his own people.

"For my people perish for lack of knowledge"
    - the Most High

Are the Ashkenazi perishing today for lack of knowledge? HELL NO. they are prospering greatly with the he p of their Esau brethren.

So which people in the planet are perishing daily for being so gotdamn ignorant?
    test
  6. Ass Napkin Ed

So someone born and raised in India, the republic of Congo, the mountains of Peru - they all know they are Hebrews and Israelites?
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

But on another note
    This white woman was born in Israel - bet you would drop the Esau crap in a heartbeat and bang her
    If not - your clearly homosexual
    [​IMG]
    test
  8. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

So no proof? Just wild fearmongering?

Got it.
    test
  9. Alias3000

If they are raised and indoctrinated with garbage, lies and False GODs, yes, they will be destroyed.

if the chick you posted bowed down and found her an Israelite Man to serve under as his wife and worship the Most High of the Bible, she might have a chance. If not, and she wants to still be in the Kingdom and be single, she can,, she will still have to serve the Most High of the Bible and follow GOD's Laws though, or be destroyed.

Like I said, all of you are not gonna be destroyed, you will serve in Captivity under righteousness.

the same Captivity(ruled over) we are in now, the Edomites will be in just not as wicked and violent. YOu WILL bow down to the Most High, like it or not. or be destroyed.

Again, for clarity, the rest of the Nations will not be totally destroyed, BUT will serve in Captivity. the rest of you that wanna buck the Most High, it's a wrap for you.
    test
  10. Alias3000

Many are called, few are Chosen.
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

so Natalie Portman - I take it you would pass on that?
    test
  12. Alias3000

I don't think with my Dick so I would have to hear her speak first and chances are I will be turned off by her tickle-me-Elmo voice and Edomite mindstate. so no, I'll pass on Natty boo.
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

[​IMG]
    test
  14. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

Your views are fucking terrifying.

For the rest of the Sanctuary: See this guy? This is what I mean when I talk about religion being a poison. This motherfucker wants to kill people who don't agree with his fantasy religion.
    test
  15. Ass Napkin Ed

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Alias3000

You stupid bitch, eating cows pumped fulla cancerous hormones and approved by the wicked Edomite FDA is terrfying you remedial asshole....

But

the words of the Holy Bible is truth and nourishment for the famished soul!
    test
  17. Ass Napkin Ed

i love the seg-way from the 1st part into the 2nd part of this....LOL
    your a true Holy Man
    test