Why Won't This Guy Mr. Cee Admit He's Gay?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Put it in my Mouth, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Seriously it took me all but 4 girls to realize I don't like pussy & I came screaming out of that closet but wtf is wrong with these guys that get oral or sleep with males/tranny & then have the audacity to say they are not gay :boshwtf:

If your penis has landed in a man's mouth you're gay. #stop the bullshit
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

why does it even matter?

shit broski youre not 14 anymore
    test
  3. Put it in my Mouth

Him being gay dosen't change shit for me.

Him denying that he's gay, changes everything for me, to me it's the equivalent of if he were to say he isn't black.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I understand now.

what he chooses/doesnt choose to label himself as makes you angry.

carry on
    test
  5. Put it in my Mouth

Busta, what backwards world do you live in where things aren't labeled? Everything is labeled, call it what you want but he's gay.

This person Mr.Cee has "choose" nothing but lies, every time an allegation of him sleeping/getting oral from a tranny/man popped up he openly denied it saying it's a lie. Now finally after being arrested earlier this year & now he was caught on tape doing the very shit he's been denying for years now he has the audacity to tell me he's not gay, lmfao

Is being gay truly that fucked up that when one gets caught w/ his penis in another man's mouth/ass the first thing that's said is " I know how this looks but I"m not gay" What type of bs is that

This man literally quit his job just b/c he doesn't want to be gay, what type of fucked up shit is that when your dick takes precedence over your money & family, busta you're wrong. Stop it.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

:scared:

i didnt say things dont get labeled, I just said that i had observed you getting angry that he doesnt want to be labeled as gay.

if hes attracted to males, then he is gay. He admittedly said he had recieved oral from a man, that means he was aroused, so there must have been some attraction there. So yes I think hes atleast bisexual.

so now what?
    test
  7. Put it in my Mouth

:funny: I read that whole comment like, yes PIIMM you're right he's gay.

Not angry just confused @ how someone could continue to lie about being gay when he constantly gets caught with penises.

& the best comments on the tape are:
    "Yes I received sexual fellatio from a man" lol what other type of sexual fellatio is there

& "you want your dick sucked good" lol, ahhh no, suck it bad, really bad
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

do you want to burn down his house?
    test
  9. Put it in my Mouth

...what's the difference, he just quit his job & cried all b/c he's ashamed to say he loves penis.

the house is already burnt
    test