Why women cheat....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Imperial1, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I noticed a lot of times when researching this topic that the main reason a woman will cheat on a man is out of vengeance. And mainly it's because her man cheated on her. Do you all think this is true? And what do you think the main reasons for a woman's infidelity may be?

Imperial1
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

neglect taken for granted. feeling lonely and another man comes along and show her interest when her man don't.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

True....and add on when they're not dependent on their man financially
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

I don't think that's the main reason. Keep in mind women cheat just as much as men - if not, more. As a matter fact, I was given some insight from a conversation I had at work with some female co-workers because things have been a little slow there lately.

So the convo comes up about how sometimes a chick can find a good man and still cheat on him...the response was pretty typical...

Co-Worker Dude: Why do ya'll fuck around on a guy that brings it home every week?

Chick: Some times I can like a guy, enjoy his company, have good convo, and I know he will try his best to give me the world, but...

Co-Worker Dude
    : But what? Spill it...

B. Fury: Uh oh...here it comes...

Chick: I'm just not attracted to the guy.

Co-Worker Dude: You mean to tell me that you would spend all that time misleading a guy into thinking you like him? What? The guy gotta Budwieser gut? Fucked up frontz? What? Ooooooooohhhhh the mandingo effect rrriiiiggggghhhhhtttt........lol.

Chick: No. It's not that...it's just that some guys you like but aren't really attracted to.

Co-Worker Dude: Okay. I see your point, but why make him your man?

Chick: Because he can be a good provider.

B. Fury: So what you are saying is that you are using him to provide for you, and letting the lawnmower man crush your guts?

Other Female Co-Worker
    : You're an asshole!

..........A brief moment of silence

Co-Worker Dude
    : Well?

B. Fury purchases a Pepsi, grabs his personal laptop, goes into his office, and logs onto Rapmusic.com
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

a woman wants ecstasy

not the drug, the feeling

she wants the ecstasy of love, the ecstasy of sex, the ecstasy of laughter, the ecstasy of fun and adventure

she just generally wants to experience the feeling of ecstasy in everything.

men, not really

they ask the world for different things. a woman can basically warp a man though and make him just like her in that regard. this is what happens when a man is in love. he basically starts to see reality the same way she does: as a lover of things. when a man is in love he actually becomes more like a woman in that way.

but this feeling is not natural to a man and always always always is fleeting. so he can forget to be that way. then she feels neglected because she has lost her man in a way. he then drifts apart from her emotionally and ultimately physically too.

this makes her angry of course. now that her man has reverted back into a regular man her ability to experience ecstasy through him has been damaged.

she reacts in novel ways. sometimes she cheats. sometimes she just starts arguments over anything because she is mad at him for forgetting that the point of a relationship is the maximization of ecstasy. but for this she is only being ignorant

what she really should do is

remember that a man has to reminded that he is a lover and what that really means. and that being a lover is better than being anything else

but it takes a very powerful woman to make a man realize something like that...
    test
  6. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^ co sign. (damn you put that sooooo well!!! props/repped)
    test
  7. Imperial1

Wow, I never thought of it being that way when women cheat. So basically she's saying she's not attracted to the dude, even though he's not bad-looking, but she was willing to take up on his offer of being a good man to her, but she wasn't getting the full package of what she really wanted in a man. Interesting indeed.

Imperial1
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I think a lot of women end up in that situation. I see it a lot. Especially a few years/decades into the relationship, once the passion and excitement of the new relationship has died down and monotony has set in. Everything becomes routine. Dude goes to work, comes home, pays the bills, and provides for the family, but doesn't pay much attention to her or make her feel special anymore, like he used to when they first met... so they get bored and seek that passion and excitement elsewhere. I call it the "Desperate Housewives Syndrome".
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Whatever the reasons (which I think are no different from men), women shouldn't be excused or justified for cheating.

And the tone of these discussions usually go in that direction.

'Men cheat because they're assholes... women cheat because they're unsatisfied'

Fuck outta here with that apologist, enabling mentality.

Women been caught up to the vices of men and many have surpassed them. They get no such pass from me.
    test
  10. Imperial1

The reasons of unsatisfactory or revenge is the norm I usually hear about a woman who cheats. But to a certain extent, I think you're right.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Word, bruh.
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

Saw an episode of Cheaters once.....

This dude (for dramatic effect we'll call him Joro) was raising his 5-year-old daughter with his baby-moms, but she'd been less willing to interact with him physically lately and a little emotionally distant. Joro suspected her of cheating so he contacted the producers of Cheaters. They tap the phones and hire a private investigator to follow her. While Joro is at work struggling to put food on the table and clothes on his daughter's back, he gets a call from his girl that she needs some money to buy some clothes for their daughter. He authorizes her to take out $200 from the ATM. The private investigator secretly follows her to the bank where she and Joro's daughter have met up with another man. The girlfriend hands the money to this Mr.X.

After the break, the CONFRONTATION:

Well, Joro confronts his girlfriend and the other man in the parking lot of a mall. Some yelling and some disses go back and forth between the two men. Then the other man looks at the girl and says to her, "Tell him. Go 'head, tell him!"

Ominously, the night sky seemed to darken even more.

The girlfriend turns to Joro, her man, her provider and protector, her babyfather, and says to him:

"Baby, Nakeesha is -HIS- daughter"

Joro is rocked to his core, as any of us would be.

The real father, Mr.X, now starts to yell, "Pimpin aint easy, but somebody's gotta do it!"

Well, well, well.....

Please cite this case in your dissertation on why women cheat.
    test
  13. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Real shit. It takes a SUPER DUPER bitch to get me feeling like a "lover". The girl is usually 1 of my bitches, her by herself doesnt do it for me so i got a few. I enjoy them a lot though. Theres only been 2 girls in my life that put me on that lovey dovey shit.

and I banged a grip of girls with boyfriends, even some with husbands
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

You don't ever plan on getting married, do you.

LOL ...after what you've seen and done you know you could never trust a woman to be lifetime wifey material.

And you probably tell yourself it's because women are so shady.

When the real truth is your heart knows that karma is gonna bite your ass anytime it wants to.

Maybe I've got you all wrong. Maybe you're in a committed relationship and marriage is on the horizon. All that coveting thy neighbour's ass stuff is in the past.

Good for you I hope it stays there for your sake. I slipped a couple times myself.
    test
  15. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Im not in a committed relationship and marriage is no where near the horizon. I only been with 2 girls that ever even slightly made me feel like marriage. 1 of them cheated on me with 2 seperate dudes and broke my heart (i was faithful honest). And the other moved to another country. The rest are my bitches
    test
  16. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

You're right Radium hit that right on.

I was thinking about it...when my ex moved out of state & I had a feeling something was up by his change in actions I didn't accuse him but asked him if anything was different b/w us and he simply said no, which I took as a lie but he didn't want to say it. I kind of cheated on him eventually, emotionally. Does he know about that? Nope. When he comes around now even with a whole new gf still trying to sleep with me, sometimes I want to tell him but I keep it to myself. He's already nuts.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

The best thing you can do is tell him. The crazier he gets the better. The truth sometimes makes us crazy but we're always better for it in the end.

A plant must be pruned for it to grow properly, even if it feels pain in the pruning.

I've never had an "ex" that I still had a relationship with tho. That sounds like so much fun. I'm so jealous of you people out there in internet land living real lives.
    test
  18. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^Hell naw..best thing I can do is not get in touch with him at all. That relationship ended 2 years ago. Only mistake I made was trying to befriend him not too long ago when he wanted to "catch up." He sees me now with someone new and begins to harass me. Not my fault I moved on. I think the worse thing you can do is jump into a new relationship & you're still trying to be with your ex. Foolish.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.