Why Women Are Still Single

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Thank you
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Because it's what you said.

Imperial1
    test
  3. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

test
  4. Imperial1

In this particular instance, you did not say what you meant.

Imperial1
    test
  5. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

So you think if a chick is "nice" that mean she fulfilling? A chick being nice and a chick being fulfilling is not the same thing. I did not contradict myself at all

what i said ^^. If she FULFILLING then i wont have the urge to chop at other bitches cuz im FULFILLED. baby u reachin on this one
    test
  6. Imperial1

Nice could've meant fulfilling period. Or nice as in being nice with it. (Really, does common sense exist anymore?)

So basically "nice" in terms of what you were saying was about her personality and looks? Yeah, okay.

Imperial1
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Eh, corny. A lot of it does have to do with the lack of suitable mates in any given marriage market, especialy for black women. But a lot of women are single because they either choose to, or have some personal issues they need to work out before they themselves can be considered suitable mates.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Define "suitable."

And wouldn't that also fall under choice, because you're choosing to restrict yourself based on a particular set of standards?

Ultimately, people are scared of marriage because they have no faith.

All of these extra requirements that people have nowadays are all to supplant one's lack of faith.

Not saying that one shouldn't have standards or that one shouldn't gather enough information as possible to make an informed decision, but some things you're just going to have to take by faith, because life is uncertain and so are people.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'd say a suitable Marriage partner would be one that is available, ready and capable of fulfilling whatever role you desire in a mate. For men, that often translates into being financially stable and capable of providing for a family.

And I think its a choice if one is conscious of the flaws, and yet make no attempts to repair them. Or if one fails to engage in regular self-reflection to dscover and fix what might be off.

Some folks have no faith in marriage, some have no faith in spouses. Theres a difference.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.