Why Women Are Still Single

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I don't know, cause he MARRIED HER perhaps? Obviously she WAS fulfilling him if he put a ring on it and had kids by her.

Imperial1
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You don't quit your job until you have another one already lined up.

That seems to be the prevailing sentiment for those who cheat. It's also cowardice and fear. Some people don't like the alone time between s/o's... it's like some people who hate silence so they have to talk, talk, talk all the time.

Shared obligations, children, etc... there are many reasons why people get some on the side instead of breaking it off completely... some people are clearly dissatisfied... some are committment-phobic... some are just plain greedy... they want the whole world.
    test
  3. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

why you using incorrect examples then. Not much of an example is its wrong.
    test
  4. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

yup and obviously she ISNT fulfilling him if hes cheating on her.
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

??

no...because i told you to search there IS no debate.

if there were, it would be about how you're trying to justify betrayal/cheating just because you aren't "fulfilled"... chances are, if i were to ask what you needed to feel fulfilled you would still find a way to excuse cheating.

it has nothing to do with your level of satisfaction. it's just YOU.

*walking out of thread*
    test
  6. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Im not justifying cheating/betrayal, im telling you why its done. I dont cheat on anyone cuz my girls already know whats up so i dont betray anyone never have in my whole entire life.

Im not saying not being fulfilled justifys people cheating...im saying not being fulfilled will cause someone to have more then one partner.
    test
  7. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Nobody knows the Tiger situation. For all you know she could have been cheating too. It's best that everyone just mind there own business
    test
  8. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

means absolutely not at all
    test
  9. Imperial1

How is the example wrong? Do you not know how to comprehend?

Imperial1
    test
  10. Imperial1

What about him fulfilling HER? How do you know whether or not they were having marital problems? If he wasn't satisfied, he should've separated from her then. And not only that, he was also messing around with multiple partners as well as their feelings. So morally, he's not right either way you try to make it seem. You're trying your best to justify Tiger's cheating and you're making him look even more wrong.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Imperial1

Okay, so why did he marry her if he was supposedly not fulfilled as the other dude claims? Why the heck would you marry someone you're not fulfilled mentally and physically by?

Imperial1
    test
  12. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Mind your business. Why you letting the media tell you whether someone is a bad guy or not? YOUR nosey ass brought up tiger woods in this NOT ME. All you know on the situation is what the media tells you. You DONT KNOW JACK FUCKIN SHIT on the situation. Why you got shit in yo mouth you know nothing about???
    test
  13. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Physical and mental fulfillment comes and go's between people.
    test
  14. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

ima have to co sign bumpz, if im with a lady that has me fulfilled I aint got no reason to be on the look out for anybody else. If my girl is nice but i still got that urge to chop at more then one girl then ima do it.

id say in my life ive only had 2 girls that fulfilled me enough by themselves. Except 1 of them ended in a train wreck and i hated the bitch. The other moved away after a year and ended up having kids with some other dude

The rest were lovely but they weren't enough to have me fuck with only them.
    test
  15. Imperial1

Didn't say he was a bad guy, but it shows he's a cheater, so that doesn't make him look good either. And if he's cheated and his business was put out there, well, that's karma. That's why they call her a bitch. It ain't being nosey if it's all in the news. That's the media being nosey. Damn, why you so emotional about it?

Imperial1
    test
  16. Imperial1

That doesn't justify someone cheating, which is what you're trying to do. Some dudes is just ho's that decided to get married and still be the ho's they've always been.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Imperial1

You just contradicted yourself with that statement. You're basically saying that you'd cheat even if you was fulfilled by your girl.

Imperial1
    test
  18. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

what? no im not, if i got a girl who nice but not the whole package then im going to want to chop at more girls. thats what i said
    test
  19. Imperial1

That's not the same thing you said in the previous statement. You said if you girl was nice but you still had the urge to fuck someone else, then you would. Therefore, your chick is fulfilling you, but you'd still cheat regardless. Your excuse in that particular statement is basically you always want new pussy.

Imperial1
    test
  20. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

How the fuck you gonna tell the next man what HIS words meant. He said if his bitch is NICE, but he still wanna chop at more bitches then he finna do it. A bitch being NICE and a bitch totally FULFILLING you AINT the same thing. WTF

I got a grip of NICE bitches but they dont fulfill me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.