Why Women Are Still Single

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

we act right when we want to lol lets be real about it haha. but all that training and tamed is bullshit lol now we change when we want to an not until. sometimes we have to go through some shit in order to change but eventually we do change well some of do haha.
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I just said the same thing in the thread in the mens forum.

Imperial1
    test
  3. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

why you respond to the beginning of my post but ignore the rest where I explain why I say that. If you read I said that a man Can and Will be faithful. Meaning yes, a woman can "tame" or keep a dude. But if you continue to read the bitch got to be WORTH being faithful to. Most woman aint gonna fill a mans fulfilment by themself. Not me anyway, i need a couple to fulfill me. That aint to say there arent woman that cant fulfill me by themselves but they are rare to come by...and the ones that could may not have interest in fulfilling me. So the odds of finding that are slim. So i fuck with a grip of bitches to get my fullfilment
    test
  4. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

well what does a man have to gain by being your mr.right? Thats the real question woman/men needa be asking when looking for a partner to be faithful to them.
    test
  5. Imperial1

Take Tiger for example. The media portrayed him to be this nice, clean, family guy who seemed like the perfect husband. But now look what he's been doing behind his wife's back? That's what I mean by a lame dude in a "mr right" disguise.

Imperial1
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Because the beginning of any statement dictates the tone of someone's speech and you started off ignorant.

But, contrary to what you think, I did read your entire post, and I got the whole "it's not easy to fulfill a man...so i go from bitch to bitch so i can feel fulfilled" [I'm paraphrasing]

That sounds exactly like "I'm a man. I'm not meant to be monogamous" and the initial shit in your post that I said was stupid.

really, and I mean this sincerely, do a search. This conversation's been had.
    test
  7. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

man it aint none of you or my business what the fuck tiger does. Obviously his bitch wasnt fulfilling a billion dollar man so he wanted to bone some other bitches. AND WHAT? Hows that make tiger lame that makes his bitches lame if they couldnt do the job by themself
    test
  8. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

ok so the debate between me and you is whether this conversation has been had before or not? No shit this conversation has been had; there isn't too many debates that HAVENT been had WTF???
    test
  9. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

How does tiger NOT being what the MEDIA portrayed him as make HIM a lame?? As if tiger told the media and public eye what to portray him as. Tiger is gonna be tiger. We as the public media, created this image of tiger woods...THEN, we get all insulted when Tiger does something that is unlike the IMAGE that WE created in our minds for him as. Tiger aint nothin more then a regular ass nigga who is good as FUCK at golf. Anything outside of that is the public media's own creation. yall some dummies
    test
  10. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Why can't a man be man enough, and/or a woman be woman enough to just leave rather than cheat, if that's what it's coming down to.

It's funny 'cause so many who do cheat say they still believe & know the real thing is at home. Why want the cake & eat it too; why be selfish like that when that person is clearly unhappy.
    test
  11. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

well there gonna be unhappy whether you cheat on them and stay or cheat on them and leave. So you might as well cheat and stay. Me personally, my bitches know i fuck around with other girls there is really no secrets. If they dont like it they can hit the road
    test
  12. RealMS

So you let them know upfront before anything takes place? And they actually stick around? If so...that's not a committed relationship--if you're telling them from the very beginning you're not the type to commit and aren't looking for a significant other. Why would you commit to women like that when both of you are playing the game. Hm?

If you are leading them on to believe you're a faithful man, that's where a man is wrong.
    test
  13. RealMS

& I meant the cheater being unhappy. "Cheat on them and leave"...no, just leave. It's not that difficult. Don't think you're doing somebody a favor by staying while doing your dirt.
    test
  14. Imperial1

I don't think it's anybody's business about Tiger either, however, he's a celeb, he got put on blast, lost some endorsements, and that's how karma works sometimes. However, how do you know she wasn't fulfilling him? And how about Juanita Jordan (or did she keep her last name?) and Michael Jordan's situation? You seem to be missing my point.

Imperial1
    test
  15. Imperial1

You missed my point yet again. I said these lame, lying, cheating ass dudes are disguising themselves to be mr. right when they're not.

Imperial1
    test
  16. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Tiger didnt disguise himself as shit but a fantastic golf player. When was the last time you saw an interview of tiger saying "im a perfect husband/boyfriend". NEVER so what is you speakin about?

YOU thought he was this super faithful guy. That was in YOUR mind, not Tigers. Dont blame Tiger for your misconceptions, thats on YOU not him.
    test
  17. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

Girls benefit from me just by being around me thats why my bitches stay around. I dont lead anyone on to believe im going to be faithful to them if im not. Im honest with my girls and they stay on me more then any of the other "committed" dudes they ever had
    test
  18. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CHEAT ON A GIRL THAT WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLING HIM? The whole reason people cheat is cus there are voids in there relationship with the current partner
    test
  19. Imperial1

Dude, I used it as an example. Get with the program smartnot.

Imperial1
    test
  20. Imperial1

So basically you're trying to say you're a pimp or some other broad's "sugar daddy."

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.