Why White People Part 2

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

There's NOTHING more admirable than a woman who raises her children.
    It's ONLY a full time job if she's actually raising them and not dropping them off at school from 7am-3pm to let other people teach them and then returning home to sit on her ass in front of a computer where she argues with strangers. THAT is NOT raising your children.

If she were actually teaching them herself and raising them herself, then I could see a reason for her to be home all day. If she's not, then work. Get of your lazy ass and do something instead of living off your husband.
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

haha

I call him that sometimes.
    His name's actually "Swanyae"...

I'll either call him, "Yae" (Yay), Swan, or Quik.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If you're thinking about replying to me in here....find my thread in the Alley, first.
    Don't waste your time.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

You're great. First let me explain to you how my day goes. Then we'll discuss it...okay? I mean, instead of you "trying" to tell me (and other's) what I do all day.

First, Being a mother is my JOB. It keeps me VERY busy. I wake with my children DAILY @ 7am. I feed them breakfast, I get my older son (who is 6) ready for a full day of school. Drive him to the OTHER side of town because it's the best educated school in our town. The buses don't come to this side. So I have made the commitment to further educate my child with the best elementary school here, and choose to DRIVE him each morning. Now if I was lazy. I'd just send him to the school that sends the bus practically right on my door step (which isn't a few nice school). Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will get my youngest child (3) ready in the morning for Nursery School (that I pay for) from 9-11:30am. So he is more educated in school and ready for Kindergarten next year. Ya know, make him a smarter child (heaven forbid I do that). I will also VOLUNTEER my time to help the teacher in his class and stay the full time period to help with the other children (by either reading, drawing, or fixing ALL their snacks). When I'm at home, I will do the dishes from that morning. I will also do EVERYONE'S laundry. Clean my children's room, my bathroom/kitchen, and living room. Not to mention take care of my Dog who does have to go outside a million times. When the time comes to pick my children up, I will do that. Then I will come home, do my older son's homework with him. Then make dinner for my family (when my husband gets home). Then I will proceed to do the dishes AGAIN, then read my children a story and get them ready for bed. Then most of the time, IF my husband is still awake (because he does work hard and has an exhausting day) I will sit with him and we will talk about his/my day.

Now this happens DAILY. Weekends we spend our time doing FAMILY things. We'll go for a long walk with our dog. Maybe skating/sledding (parks/camping in the summer). A vairety of different things.

Tell me that isn't being a mother/wife? Tell me that that's being LAZY all day? Tell me that I spend my time doing other SHIT? Please. When I'm posting on here, I'll post....get up do my shit. Come back and post again. Same thing on messanger. Anyone that talks to me on any messanger's. Knows that if I don't answer I'm doing other things. Which MOST of the time happens....So tell me that I'm sitting STILL while on my computer doing fuck all? Come to my house and tell me that it's not being taken care of.

There are things in this world I can let slide (hense not caring about the names, or anything else you said). But I will not let someone sit here and tell me that I don't do my JOB as a mother/wife. I take that JOB very seriously. If I didn't care, I'd be out working myself and sending my kids off to day cares all day. Instead I decided to take the route of not furthering my education until I feel my children are further educated and taken care of my someone that LOVES and will be there for them.

You amaze me each time.
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

^ no1s gonna read that
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

lol @ some dumb motherfuck posting pictures of cotton fields... and whites only shit.

These little teenagers that act like they had to struggle. Like they had to pick cotton... work for a slave owner... WORK PERIOD.

Shut the fuck up. Your ancestors would despise you.
    test
  7. missy212

missy212 New Member

definitley a lot of people need to grow up
    test
  8. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I agree that a lot of what he said was ignorant...

but him makin a priority resembles everytime a black man defends his race before defending himself.

Az makes plenty of good points, it just that he's all over the board here... lol no one actually knew what he was gettin at ...

But I think the main thing he was trying to get across is that, Black People stereotype white people and white people stereotype black people. it's the truth.

A lot of white people see a black guy and are immediately intimidated.
    as
    A lot of black people see a white guy and are immediately laughing on the inside.

That's the way it goes.... negetive reinforcement after negative reinforcement, it's the ways we teach each other to think without thinking.
    test
  9. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Rap is racists......................GET THE FUCK OVER IT

it would b different if this was equality.com or some shit

look at the name of the site then listen to rap lyrics look at how america is structured then get up and go do sumin about it like talk to a politician insteada makin half racists comments on a RAPSITE which is fuckin pointless because rap has and always will b a biased artform biased againsts alot of thing not jus white ppl but homosexuals among other things

bottomline is if u so disgusted with the problem dont posts it on a internet board go do sumin about it dickhead

sayin that whites are equal to blacks is dumb by the way black ppl built this country 4 free labor hanged opressed and are still racially profiled and killed 4 nothing everyday

Some white ppl are poor true BUT the majority of the under the poverty line group is minorities as a whole

And Im not even gonna really get into this bullshit cause it'll never happen but the only way for whites even attempt to call themselves makin the playin field even is to give us stock and money to go along with it the money as apart of the reparations 2 for start ups and the stocks because as i said we built this country Big tabacco runs this country and we jus so happened to b apart of the free labor induced 4 them to run it.........til that happens stfu wit this shit

the kkk was never a terrorists group the black panthers was

Martin luther King was thought of as a terrorists when was a White preacher ever called that?
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

your ancestors wouldnt tha racists gene runs deep in u cracker
    test
  11. Stab_Masta_Arson

Stab_Masta_Arson New Member

despite what you may personally believe white privellege is very real.

it may be reversed when youre in the hood but most of america is not hood.
    test
  12. LiquidSmoke

LiquidSmoke Real EYEZ

1 word............ WANKER
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yea, sure thing Alfie.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i kno your "get in before 11 free" ass aint talkin about me..........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.