Why White People Part 2

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

^^ depends if dude meant to start shit... People can call me pussy or use my weight and shit as an ewxcuse but getting into a confrontation, that shit is for little kids and ruffneck punks that cant think with their brain and walk away from a situation. It takes more retsraint to walk away from some dumbass rather than it does wanting to scrap because of something stupid. Some bitch last night wanted to scrap with another bitch outside of the club because of something that was supposably said, bitch is like 22 or some shit, grow the fuck up.
    test
  2. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

are those pictures a joke?
    test
  3. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

u picked the worst pictures of white people
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Sometime you're cool as shit...

Then you act like this.
    Must be that time of the month or somethin.
    Go take a midol and put a warm wash cloth on your lower back and chill the fuck out.

That was the point.
    I know you're Canadian but that's no excuse.
    Read next time before you reply.
    test
  5. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

I would acknowlegde it but in a tactful way.
    I would just be like "my bad" keeping walking and I wouldn't really think twice about it.

But I wouldnt call him a pussy especially just fater he flashed the hammer and is probably in a fucked mental state.
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That time of the month? Is that the best you could do? It's not about being cool and then acting like this. It gets REAL fucking boring and old when you post the same damn pictures over and over again for NO REASON. What was the reason of posting all this? To show that you're a fucked up "white" kid? I don't get it. Oh wait, maybe that's because I'm Canadian. Oh you got me there.

Fuck outta here. You're the most annoying person on this damn forum and this thread just fucking proved it.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Ink owned this bitch
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

That's what I noticed in America. It's all stares and grunts.

I'm not saying that it's a constant slanging match over here, but people are far more vocal about things like that.

It's weird, I expected it to be worse in America. But over there if you bump shoulders with some one or 'what?' some one, it's rare you get something back. But at the same time I know I'd get fucked up all the same if I followed up on it...
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Are you mad?

Go cook your husband dinner or somethin.
    Take your kids to the park.
    What kind of "wife" throws a fit because some stranger posted his picture in a fucking thread that he created? If my wife acted like you I'd divorce her.

Find a job.
    Get a career.
    Go to college.
    Do something other than modding RM and acting like you're some sort of super-bitch because a bunch of fuckin geeks admire you. You're an average Canadian skank that wouldn't even get a nod from me in person. You're one of those dorky bitches that sit around picking life apart because they aint "part" of it in the least. A baby machine who only found a man because you're dumb enough and useless enough to sit at home all day while he fucks around on you.

What do you do?
    Hmmm?
    Other than modding RM, taking care of your kids, and talkin shit on messenger with all the other fuckin dorks like yourself who are, 'oh so proud' to be Canadians?

Go Canada!!!!!
    Land of Hockey, Beer and what else?
    Fuck Canada....and fuck you.
    Egotistical Cunt

If my threads are annoying you.....THEN DON'T FUCKIN GO IN THEM YOU IDIOT BITCH!!!!

Pudgy assed, lazy cunt.
    test
  10. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

canadian is a diss that went out in the ealry RM years, come with something new azeus.
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Got 'em! And Az, didn't yo momma ever teach you that mother hood is full time job?
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Anyone stop long enough to figure out what race this mufucker is anyways? [dunno] He's having inner-conflicts that double as schitzo race wars.
    test
  13. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

what these two mixedbreeds gotta do with anything??
    test
  14. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

i didn't know he was gonna have a gun at first when i said watch it. but when he flashed it i just got pissed more. i grew up around guns, flashing it aint shit in my books. not saying he couldn't have shot me. but i did call his bluff cause he walked away shouting the name of some street when he was the one with 9 friends and had a gun and i just told him i'd stand all over his head if he hadn't the gun.
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

[​IMG]

how the fuck do white ppl have it just as hard when everything u own was stolen?

the only way u can have it hard is by making it harder for YOURSELF...which is a gift i WISH i had........

[​IMG]
    when ya'll do shit like this? who the fuck u think is responsible for how races are portrayed....your fellow pale cowards are....

[​IMG]
    what other race would be ignorant and coward enough to come up with such a thing as segregating ppl because of the color of their skin........white ppl

and u got the nerve to think white ppl got it just as hard?

who is givin you a hard life homey?

[​IMG]
    u think billy-bob from montana is livin an oppressed life? just because he's poor....does that mean he has to deal with his skin color EVERYDAY of his life?

[​IMG]
    your post is an EXACT reflection of what white ppl do, which is explained in its entirety in this book
    to be honest, your ignorance saddens me

i dont hate you....but for me to EXPECT this out of you is actually far worst than me hating you....
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I see, so you're going to resort to diversion and attacking my character instead of admitting your own flaws as a woman?

For the record:

I'm not on-line all day. Shall we compare the amount of time you spend on here to the amount of time I spend on here? I'm here when I'm doing other things in front of the computer (Usually with my wife sitting right beside me working on what she's doing). You on the other hand are here during the day when your husband is working AND during the evening when he's home. No comparison.

I told yall that the chick was never actually sitting beside me in that same thread.
    That thread was made to make the point that the morons of this site will argue anything. Now you're trying to use that on me? It wont stick, chick.

My ex's weren't ALL attractive women. Most of them were and yes I used them in the past as a bragging tool (which was a waste of time). However, the fact that I openly discuss all that is "me" whether positive or negative does not reflect negatively on me as a "husband"...(If anything it shows the opposite, that I'm an honest and open person). Your husband probably doesn't tell you about ALL of himself because you're more than likely not capable of dealing with "ALL" of him. My wife knows everything there is to know about me as I do her. Does your husband know about all the little "sex" conversations you carry on here with strangers? Do you know what your husband is doing when he's not around you?

This would all have been avoided if you had just clicked my thread and read it, then left (Or better yet, not clicked it at all since 9/10 chance something in it would have annoyed you). Now here we are, insulting each other and why? Because I posted a picture of myself in a thread that I created and you had to come in and try to play Alpha Bitch with me?

Yea....
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The fact that you're STILL trying to feed your "ego" by topping me, is sad.

*The fact that you're not speaking directly TO me, is evidence that you're still seeking out attention from others on this site*

Aren't you almost 30?
    If you put "half" the effort into building a relationship with your woman as you do trying to win a war of words with me, you'd probably be married and have children instead of jerking off and poppin "happy pills"....

But hey, to each their own.

Keep in mind that just a couple weeks ago we did this and both ended it.
    Now once again, like always you've decided your life is meaningless again and have come into yet another one of my threads....sparking up another debate so that somebody will talk to you.

I'm finished with your retarded shit.
    Have a nice life.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

My mother was too busy working to sit around talkin about how rough it was raising me. She was definately too busy to be going on the computer, starting arguments with random strangers all day in between Instant Messaging other strangers.

Then again, she's a "real woman"...

(Which makes me wonder, why am I still here? My wife realized how meaningless it is and stopped posting on here. I guess it's my turn.)

I guess I should be thanking Nanijah for the epiphany.
    Thanks Nani...or Sue Ann or whatever your real name is.
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^lol, Son, just because a woman would like to dedicate her life to raising her children doesn't mean she's not real woman. And you did imply that statement. That's the problem nowadays, people think you hafta have a job to be a productive member a society, forgetting that raising a child is one of the most important jobs there is. In my future, my wife will NEVER work as long as we have kids. I want me and my wife to be the two biggest influences in my children's lives, and I don't want a job hindering that...
    test
  20. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

[​IMG]
    ^DJ QuICK?

but true about mixing the races.... mixed women are always the best looking.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.