Why White People Part 2

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

You don't have much street smarts.
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

He's not much for speed or style but you can't knock him out.
    We used to fight all the fuckin time. I handed him his ass when I was 12 and he was 17. The last time we faught I had to hit him with a pot because it went on for almost 10 minutes. I just kept tappin him upside the head, had his eyes all beat up and face all fucked up and he kept comin at me. It ended up in the kitchen and he tackled me and I head butted him in the mouth and busted his lip and he still wouldn't quit so I grabbed the pot that fell when we hit the counter and took it to his head.

We haven't faught since then but there's nobody I'd rather have fighting with me if I have to throw down. He aint afraid of anybody. I seen him get pummeled by a guy in a bar fight twice his size and he finally got the advantage and smashed dude's face on the floor.

He's 5'11 and weighs around 215lbs.
    What's your stats again?
    5'6? 120?
    Yea
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

What color is his skin?
    test
  4. PlatinumPistolz

PlatinumPistolz Platino Deani

Here's Sommore White people to be Proud of this Black history month:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Here's some even better pics of Some of My favorite white people:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You shoulda hit him. The guy playin pool in the picture above did that to a guy outside a bar. Guy lifted his shirt and was mid-sentence talkin shit and Mike jacked him in the teeth, took his pistol from him and whipped him with it.

Shit was hilarious.

He ended up takin 2 shots in a shoulder a week later for it but damn that was fuckin funny.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If we could all put our differences aside, the world and the women in it would be all the more lovely....

This is all the reason we need for Whites and Blacks to drop the racism:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Come on guys.....Group Hug....

[​IMG]
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Honest questions, and I probably won't be back to see your reply so consider them rhetorical:

1. Why are you only white when convenient? Anyone else notice this? He usually is like "fuck the white man" with his fake cherokee speech, yet he's married to a white girl and makes threads defending white people because he (like other members of this site) feel like not enough people feel sorry for him because he isn't black. Mind you, when you're "indian", you consider yourself a "darker shade of me" according to your song "walk with me" because you're indian and smoke weed. You've never answered that, so I don't expect one now.

2. When you got so pissed at me that you threatenned to send some of your friends to "touch me up" out here in L.A. -- excuse me for a second...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [funny]

Okay...okay...back to the question:

Why did you claim to be able to send your black gangster friends instead of white people since whites will fuck up blacks one on one seventy percent of the time? Why didn't you send your brother or that other right said fred lookin' dude to fuck me up? I'm 5'9 134 soakin' wet. You had to threaten me with black folks? [funny] Me? Me. Really, Azeus? My suburban bougie boule actin' ass, you gotta send yo "set"?

You's a hilarious fake ass mufucka, but you contradictory as hell.

Work on that shit.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

You "white-when-convenient" ass, you couldn't find a fuckin' pic of a white man with a cell phone in his car? Go the fuck outside with your camera phone! [funny]

That guy in that pic was clearly not white. Shit, I can show you black people with light/bright/damn near white skin lighter than him...
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lmao u remember them? im too sexy was raw in the 90s
    test
  10. Typ0

Typ0 New Member

your post was on point, although this looks more like a gay parade than anything, lol.

maybe it's just the skin tight jeans on the one dude and the bull-dike haircut on that carpet muncher on the left that's fucking me up.
    test
  11. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

well i'm not american and street smarts differ from one country to the next. anyways, i dont get what you mean. are you saying i should have hit him regardless of the gun or are you saying when he bumped into me with about 10 of his friends and there were only 3 of us that i should have kept on walking and not opened my mouth? if you think i should have hit him, i wasn't gettin shot in america without medical insurance and if its kept my mouth shut, i dont give a fuck how many, i aint letting someone bump into me without letting them know about it.

and to chi_cho, the skinny guy was white. they were all white except for one guy who looked hispanic.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Sure you wont, I'll answer it anyway....

My skin is "white" correct?

Being "Native American" has nothing to do with the color of my skin.
    Just like being "African American" has nothing to do with the color of shall we say, "Mariah Carey's" skin.

I'm pretty sure I made it point to let everybody in the Spec know that I was simply making a point that nobody (nobody being you) does not attempt to have me banned for bashing "white" people....yet I can't even say a specific word, even if it's in a purposeful manner, without "nobody" (you with me?) runnin to Jeff to shut me up.

I was making a point that obviously didn't sink in with a certain "nobody" on this site. I wouldn't expect you to get it now, you didn't get it then after I explained it several times. Just do you diggity. Shouldn't you be meetin with Kanye's people or somethin?

Feel sorry for me?
    What the fuck?

No, I just want the same standards on this site to hold regardless of race or ethnicity. I wouldn't expect somebody like you to understand that, though.
    After all, you do want reparations for something you didn't go through.

"Please Mr. White Man, can you give me my mule now? And while you're at it I'd like 40 Acres of the land you stole from them savages."

"Lighter shade of you"
    And no, not because I smoked weed.
    Oh, and by the way....I wasn't speaking to "you"...
    (That wasn't a reference to ALL Black folks....just the ones who got the point)
    [Again, obviously not you]

Are you still catchin feelings over that?
    Wow. That was well over a year ago, correct?
    You don't see me punchin out emotional replies about how you insulted my dead son, do you? You don't see me carrying on about that, a year later.
    You know why?
    Because I'm a Man.
    Try it out sometime, maybe it'll fit.

[It may be a little baggy with your frame and all but eventually you might grow into it]

So the "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" wasn't enough?

It was necessary to use the " [funny] " to get the point across to the others in here, huh?

I never said they were black.
    You asked me if they were Mexican and I said no.
    You said, "What a bunch of white boys?"
    I said no.
    You assumed they are "Black"....

That is your assumption.
    Don't try to pin that on me.

My brother was in prison at the time.
    (Not that I would ask somebody in Indiana to fly to California to whoop on you)

Again, I never said they were "black"....
    You assumed. I never told you "anything" about them, matter of fact.

Yea, I'll get right on that.
    test
  13. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

You were lucky that dude was actually pussy.

Theres people out there that wouldnt think twice about putting a couple in a dude, especially after the slick shit you was yapping.
    test
  14. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Azeus = frail.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You plannin on postin your picture anytime soon?

It is 2006. There's really not too many excuses for not being capable of it.
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

blah blah blah just another random pointless thread to show the same pictures over and over again.

When will you realize no one wants to see your pictures? (I mean we've ALL seen them a hundred times over). It's getting so pathetic.

You're not going to prove anything about which race is better. There is no WINNING race. Gosh damn sometimes I think you're very brain dead.
    test
  17. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

hahahahahahahahah truth
    test
  18. Amel Prodjuser

Amel Prodjuser Stuntin' Like My Granny!

what a god damn stupid thread

grow up buddy

like you said it's 2006
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That white bitch with the bald head looks like he is leading a GAY-NAZI-PARADE.

That is an ackward parade, Ackward as all HELL!
    test
  20. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

suppose so but i'm just used to not being intimidated. guess its where and how i grew up.

so if a guy bumps into you its gotten to the point these days that you can't address it? you're supposed to keep walking like a lil bitch pretending it didn't happen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.