Why White People Part 2

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

There's a fuckin picture in the thread, stupid....Leave it open.
    Motherfuckers can bash White people but I can't make a thread defending them?
    Fuck outta here...dickface.

Why do people assume that being white makes life easier?

I've never had a politician shake my hand and say, "You know what....you're white, I'd like to be your mentor."

I've never been given a fuckin thing in my life. I've had to work just as hard as anybody on this site for "everything" I have.

And what is this retarded shit about white people not being in the hood?
    Maybe in some areas of New York, Los Angeles and New Orleans and shit but there's almost no place you can go without seeing white people. The shit's gettin silly.

Kids on here obviously aint "really" who they say they are. (Even Gary has white people...not many, but they're still there)

White dudes will fuck a Black dude up 75% of the time in a one on one fight.
    (If they could get over their media brainwashed fears)
    The only reason the majority of white men are afraid of black men is because of the media and it's portrayal of you. White people aint afraid of Mexicans or Puerto Ricans or nobody else. (Maybe Muslims Now, I don't know) It's the very stereotype that many of you perpetuate. Why would you want white people to be afraid of you? That's dumb.

I've heard white guys talkin about the "Big Black Guy"...
    It's retarded. The big guys fall just like the little guys do when you hit them in the fuckin jaw. Nobody is above an asswhoopin. The right punch to ANY man will end the fight.

Some of you need your asses beat.

I keep seeing videos posted of little ass white kids fighting.
    Those are children. Those aint "Men"....
    They aint the blue collar motherfuckers.
    The majority of white guys reside in the midwest and work in factories and lumber yards or as construction workers. Those guys will break your fuckin face open.

The fact that you kids think all white kids are suburban pussies can only mean you're from the burbs your damn self.

Here's some REAL WORLD WHITE PEOPLE for you dumb shits....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Leave the fuckin thread open this time, shitbird.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol@shitbird

but yeaj, theres a lot of truth in this thread,,tho i think that asswhoppin isnt race related its an individual thing..a lot has to do with the way u are raised..and as black kids have to grow up in 'tougher' areas, they will be tougher individuals..those white people who grow up in tougher situation also learn how to deal with shit..its an environmental thing,,you can even grow up in a rich house if u go ut and get dirty u can still be a badass..its an individual thing. but it is fact that most white people dont have to deal with issues the black community has to..but this is just a general view..individually there are many white families and people struggling just like other ppl
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

What issues don't white people have to deal with?

Black folks have crack
    White folks have meth heads
    Black folks have gang bangers
    White folks have rednecks with shotguns

Kids in the hood don't throw fists any more than white kids in the rural towns.
    Actually white kids use their fists more often than black kids because in the hood every other motherfucker has a strap and you don't wanna guess wrong.

It's not a race thing, it is environment and genetics....definately.
    Who's fighting the war right now?
    (Mainly white folks)
    Who faught WWII mainly?
    White folks
    WWI?
    White folks

I'm not tryin to start no contest over who is this or who is that...
    I'm just sayin it's played the fuck out. I'm only half white. (And YES, I have white skin) My half brother who is 100% white looks like the nicest guy in the world but he will kill somebody for damn near nothing once he loses his head.

[That's him on the left with the dog eatin shit grin....I call him Charlie Brown..haha]
    He got my Dad's height and build. I took after my mother's side.
    [​IMG]

It's just gettin really old the way it's constant.
    Always white middle class hoes and nerdy white kids fighting.

If these kids really believe that they better stay the fuck outta the midwest bars.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

This is a friend of mine named, "Mike"...(his girl Tamonika) to the left.
    He's white, served 8 years in prison for damn near beating a guy to death and would whoop either one of my other friend's asses below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And don't believe the hype....
    I'm a maniac if you piss me off:
    [​IMG]

And look at how innocent I looked when I was 5 years old....
    [Ignore the picture on the left, that's Natalia in Poland when she was litte....lol]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

So what is this a white power thread or what.. whats the point you making here guy

Whites have it just as bad as blacks thread
    Is it unity your speaking?

nah

A Whites can beat up Blacks thread?

Black people need to get there asses beat thread?

Explain it..

test
  7. Typ0

Typ0 New Member

I see what you're trying to say in some of this, but a lot of it was kind of ignorant too.
    test
  8. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

*waits for the next "Black People Can Fight Better Then White People" Thread with 450 reply's*

shits pathedic honestly... i dont give a fuck if your neon blue, yellow or glow in the dark..

either way you still bleed the same colour... trust me... you all look the same when your inside out
    test
  9. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

fighting ability has nothing to do with race, AT ALL

like someone already said, people are a product of their environment, and even if you grow up in the toughest of environments you're still not guaranteed to have the ability to be a better fighter than the next man

so your "75% of whites can beat blacks" as well as any typical "blacks are better fighters than whites" holds no weight AT ALL

and i understand what you're saying, being white doesn't give you a golden pass through life. White people have a lot of hardships but let's be real, as much as you'd like to deny it, certain non-white minorities do have disadvantages in regards to certain things. Things have gotten A LOT better since years ago (hell it is 2006 people, not 1956...some of you need to try to look passed this race thing...) but the problem is there are still a LOT of dumb/ignorant/racist people in this country which keep these mindframes alive (and no i'm not putting the blame on white people, there are just as many ignortant blacks, latins, asians, indian, etc...i'm just saying people in general)...a lot of them coming from the south unfortunately

so you can regard yourself as a good fighter, hell i have no reason not believe considering i dont know you..but you really need to let this race thing go, because a lot of times when you try to make a valid point you come off just as ignorant and racist as the people you argue against
    test
  10. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

word up
    test
  11. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

The realest post in this thread.
    test
  12. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

Pretty stupid thread...
    test
  13. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

shut up ••••••s
    test
  14. --Maurkadi--

--Maurkadi-- hates white people

whitey is mad once again, always some insecure white dude gotta come up
    with ways as to why whites can beat up blacks and how whites have it harder.

this the same dude that was mad at maestro for picking a black girl out of all
    the slim models he posted that were predominately white.

dude makes it a priority to defend the white race everytime
    test
  15. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

dumb thread.... u should have your ass banned.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

See, this is the irony. Yall love to sit around and jerk off to videos titled: "Black man runs over white girl" and talk about how dumb "the blonde bitch" is....

Nobody runs up in that thread cryin about how fuckin racist it is.
    All that thread boiled down to was a dumb girl walked out on a track in front of a man who was warming up for a race. Why did THAT thread have to be about Black and White?
    Why is it ok for you fucks to disrespect white people knowin goddamn well you'll throw a tantrum when there's a thread NOT kissing black people's asses?

The shit is rediculously old.

And why are there always the same dorky ass white kids in every thread defending black people? You think they need your help diddles? Help yourself to a slim fast and put the Diet Pepsi down you tubby bastard.

Yall are hypocrites....90 fuckin % of you don't say SHIT when it's the other way around. (You don't care about ending racism, you're just tryin to get in good with the minorities...try getting in good with yourself and then connect with people for their MINDFRAME and not the color of their skin. Stop kissin people's asses.)
    Diddles is even pathetic enough to have a man with an Afro and Pic as his Avitar.
    (Whayback does = Diddles, correct?)

It's whatever....

If you're gonna bitch about a White Man making a thread like this, then you should be bitching about a Black Man making a thread like this.

And no, this thread isn't givin big ups to the white men.
    Most the white guys on RM are pussies. Just like the majority of minorities on RM are pussies. I'm just pointing out the hypocricy. You can't show any respect to white people on this fuckin site without kids cryin out, "You're racist!!!" "This is a racist thread!"

Yall need a reality check.
    Log off and join the real world for a while and then come back and discuss it.
    test
  17. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

your brother looks PUSSSSSSYYYY!!! hahahah .
    test
  18. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

in a way i relate to what is being said, but on the other handi dont.

as already stated, fighting has nothing to do with race, or the environment you grew up in. rich people can hire the best fight trainers, afford to work out more and stuff like that.

but i do agree that race has nothing to do with how hard you have it in life. rich and poor come in all shape and forms. in america, white people are more poorer per capita than other ethnicity. thats a governmental fact. to minorities it just looks like whites have it better because there is a bigger population of them to have money.

i'm black and i do think there is a double standard on here at times. i've seen lots of threads polk fun at whites and then a thread where one little insult towards a minority occurs, there is hell. i'm probably guilty of it myself.

one thing i dont like about america is the amount of guns, i'm pretty big and and this skinny dude bumped into me on purposed while he was about 10 deep and it was just me and 2 friends. i stopped and just said watch where you're going or something to that effect. he pulled up his shirt and flashed a gun. i was basically gettin punked by a skinny guy where his only method of offense was a firearm. and this was a nice neighborhood in san diego. i just said if you weren't such a pussy and hadn't the gun i'd stand all over your head. he aint do shit but walk off mouthing his supposed set or some shit.
    test
  19. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

he looks more hispanic than white man...
    test
  20. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

was this skinny guy a mexican?

cuz gawd i hate dem mexicans.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.