Why, white man? WHY

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark America

Clark America red blooded

i only read this post...if you want to discuss music then fine...but not even because of course if you're white...you don't know anything of "hood music"...and the "you're a whiteboy" crap gets thrown around...and 95% of the time it's a black person bringing the "history politics and anthropology" into a hip-hop conversation
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

im not sure if it got touched on cuz i was just scanning posts but..

joro, sizzla do you acknowledge that north america lives in a culture of european decent?

does europe own our culture?
    are we not allowed to say bad things about europe?

is there anything, like maybe capitalism, christian based religions, democracy, a square/rectangle block layout for city's, hamburgers, vodka, whiskey or wine, that you do like?

cuz all of these things according to your theories, belong to europeans an thus white people and none of the rest of the world has the right to say anything negative about white people if they like even one of these things.

on top of that your acting like black people are perfect in every way and that white people aren't allowed to say anything negative about them.

and how is it that the most anti communist country loves outsourcing most their labor to communist countries?

am i lying or tryna infiltrate french culture if i love poutine but hate french people?
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

This is precisely why I'm affronted by you whiteboys who claim to be HipHop.

HipHop is NOT a fast-food to be digested and shitted out.

HipHop is a WAY OF LIFE. I'm sure you've heard that before, but I'm also sure you don't understand what that means.

It means HipHop is a STATE OF MIND, a STATE OF BEING.

You whiteboys don't understand that. You don't know what HipHop really is. You think it's simply a genre of music or a style of dress. So for you there's no contradiction in liking the music and simultaneously dissing the culture. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A PART OF THAT CULTURE - THAT CULTURE THAT GROWS OUT OF A MIND-STATE CALLED HIPHOP.
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

This is exactly the point. HipHop represents a history, political viewpoint and an anthropological understanding.

Only whiteboys who aren't really hiphop will diss the history and politics and anthropology of blacks and claim to like their music at the same time.
    test
  5. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

rofl

Joro, you're an intelligent guy.

I know you don't really believe this nonsense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.