Why, white man? WHY

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

The pain that I can inflict with my mind alone is deadlier that any bullet from a gun..or any strike from a closed fist. I have leveled and changed entire organizations at the stroke of a pen.

Don't you dare try and tell me that I don't support my people...because I do.

Why fight someone with guns, sticks and fists when I can damage an attacker or have my way with someone just by speaking...or writing. Trust me, I've done it before and the collateral damage against these people is amazing.

BTW, there will be no so called "race war"..."they"(the racists) are already killing themselves..killing their own. All we have to do is keep our minds and noses clean...and our eyes and ears open.

I'm mentally defeated? Not a chance brother. When one has to resort to violence to solve a conflict..he's already lost all rational thinking. When you lose the ability to be rational...you've been mentally defeated. Your decision not to better educate yourself furthur enhances my viewpoint of you.
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

Yes, yes....you and Martin Luther King. I won't pretend to respect your high-minded idealism.

White folks, if you're "lucky", will kill you and give you your own holiday. Someday.
    test
  3. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Idealism works. When the government takes away your guns, what will you have left to fight with? An underdeveloped mind?.....Probably not...our prisons are full of "niggaz" with underdeveloped minds. With your philosophy, they will cuff you and stash you away like all of the other brothers. You'll never see the light of day again with your violent, racist, revolutionist mentality. A million fists are not powerful enough to tackle "white america". You MUST out think and outwit your enemies...because that's what they are doing to us. That's why the crack is in our neighboorhoods...more prisons are being built to put a physical barrier around your mind..in addition to the invisible one. They are disrupting our culture with BET television programming, this rap music which degrades our women and tells us that we should kill one another to gain riches..diverting our(and our children's) attention from reading and studying. Don't you fucking get it yet?
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

You're right about one thing. The war needs to be fought intelligently.

My local mall has these muscleman security guards sporting bullet-proof vests. Sometimes they look at me funny and I feel like slicing their throat. (Maybe I will one of these days)

But that wouldn't make it a better world for the kids.

And, so you know, I'm not racist. I don't have the power to be a racist. They are the racists.
    test
  5. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i swear your a cracka! jus because you only meet 100 racists, that does not mean that they are the only ones... and what if the ones you met are those who has the media, education, all the money, the guns, high tec, meds, science, biology, sociology, and psycology in their hands? not the cab driver or pizza guy... just shut up dude, your white washed and conditioned to find pleasure in your own demise. :screwy: why would you settle? not me son. a president is just not enough. a job, a big screen, and a car just wont cut it for some of us. some of us want all or nothin! lames like you, if this shit is enough for you, cool, do you! but for us that demand more for ourselves and others like us, accept our stance as you want us to tollerate yours. anywhere else, you would be said to be guilty of treason! so, jus be glad we dont wet yo punk ass up... faggot ass beotch!
    test
  6. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i jus may be wrong about you... here you sound intelligent... what is it w/u?
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

now who is racist and whose mind is in a cage? i kno your black... cracka dont mean white to me. i am not racist. but just as you have the balls to define Joro as racist and to attack him and his views, why wont you do white people the same way? they have you afraid to be labled! your so buisy try'n to be so damn politically correct, that you can not discern propperly. do you know what euro-littereate education does? the purpose of "education?" cause if you did, you would never direct anyone to allow a people who has lied and manipulated truth and facts in order to gain an advantage over you/them and people who look like you/them to educate them. thats insane. your right about the mind being the enemy, but your willing to allow the same people who devised this set up to be in charge of your education?

i know its a lil long, but please read this.

"Antiochus Epiphanes was a Syrian King that came to power about 175 BC and is the representative forerunner of the Anti-christ soon to appear. He was one of the Seleucids who in succession to Alexander the Great built a realm in Syria and adjacent lands. Epiphanes' name means God made manifest. Epiphanes sought to force Greek culture and manners on the Jews. In imposing Hellenism, Epiphanes was but following out the intentions of his predecessor, Alexander whose dream was to create an empire, not by the sword but by culture. This had a measure of success among the 'free thinking' section of the priesthood, but there were a hard core of obstinate priests and people who refused to abandon the faith of their fore-fathers and be 'westernized'. By the introduction of Hellenistic cults, Epiphanes tried to put an end to the Jewish religious community. The events were the cause of the Maccabean struggle. Severe punitive measures merely brought the matter to a head and the revolt followed."

so you see, it was by way of culture that the Greco/Romans saught to rule the earth! the thinkers esp. the theological thinkers were key... the Greco Romans saught to "purify" other cultures or, change them to be an asset to the Greco Romans and their culture. this is done through education and legislation.

"If this is the case, though, it follows that religion and morality have an important place in culture. And in fact, many cultural practices are outward expressions of religious or philosophical truths. The way we build our houses, for example, can be a big influence on whether we encourage large families or make them something only the heroic will undertake. The design of neighborhoods or apartment buildings can encourage community or make it unlikely anyone will ever discover who lives next door. The system of property ownership and marketing of produce can encourage economic stability, justice, and cooperation or it can encourage ruthless competition and perpetual economic discord. Our customs of courtship can encourage chastity and healthy marriages or make fornication and subsequent adultery more likely. The thing to note, however, is that different cultures have different arrangements for such things because of what the cultures and societies believe and think. For example, in the ancient Greek city-state of Sparta all the institutions of daily life - the harsh education of boys, men living apart from their families in military barracks, prohibition of foreign travel - were for the sake of creating a formidable military machine, because the rulers of Sparta were convinced that this was what was good for their state."

so you see, this thing runs deep. music in our culture had a divine purpose. not just love songs or music for the sake of just listening and quiet is kept, it still does! you said it yourself how this rap music has nearly destroyed our culture... in the days of our fathers, music and dance served a real purpose!

"With the establishment of a royal court, new applications for music and dance were introduced. The coronation of kings was announced by the blaring of trumpets (2 Sam 15:10; 1 Kgs 1:39), and in Solomon’s case a procession marching to the tune of pipes (1 Kgs 1:40). The latter marks an intentional paralleling of his father’s career. David had also entered Jerusalem in procession as the ark of the covenant was brought to the new capital city. On that occasion the people sang as they marched to the sound of lyres, harps, tambourines, castanets, and cymbals (2 Sam 6:5). Upon reaching the city, David both worshiped and demonstrated his right to rule through the power or Yahweh and the ark by dancing "with all his might" as horns played (vv 14-15). It is quite likely that David’s dance and procession were subsequently reenacted by his successors to the throne, thereby legitimizing their rule and invoking the covenant Yahweh made with David (see Psalm 132; Eaton 1975: 138)."

"The military also made use of music, but this was principally to rally their forces (Judg 3:27; 6:34), to guide disparate groups of men on the battlefield, or to signal troops to advance (Num 10:9) or retreat. Sendrey (1969: 469-70) suggests there may have been preparatory "war dances" prior to battles. He cites Ezek 6:11, "Smite with your hand, and stamp with your foot," as an allusion to such a dance. Isa 13:3, which enjoins the soldiers to "consecrate themselves" before the coming battle, may also be an indication of ritual activity, including dance."

CULTURE: covers theology, world views, cosmologies, education, music, and all other areas of a peoples existance. without it, there are no people. without it, we are just Greco/Romans...
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

This forum has turned to absolute shit.

Fucking kill yourselves you fucking losers.
    test
  9. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yes, you are wrong about me. Look, all I am saying is that I am not racist and I don't hate anyone. I acknowledge that there are people out there that are racist but you learn to deal with them. I shouldn't be labeled as a "Uncle Tom" because I choose not to uphold some of these views. Many of my good friends are Caucasian. You have good people and bad people in this world..that's just how I view it. Hating people doesn't really solve anything....being aware and trying to make a difference usually does.
    test
  10. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i understand this more than you realize, but i still cant tell another person not to be angry because im not. i am part european myself, and my mom even more than i, so can i hate myself? sure, it can and is done evry daay, but not the kid... anyhow, i can critique whites and Blacks and speak about the good and bad in each, does that make me racist or wrong? i dont think so. if a crack head wont first admit that he has a problem, how do you help him? how do he help himself? so, to diagnose an illness is the first step to recovery. look, most of my best friends are europeans as well, so do i just class all whites together? no! that would be insane! the same as Blacks. yet, i still can generalize about each in a responsible way. truth does not equate hate. arabs and europeans (as well as Blacks) but mostly the wealthy rulers of the earth, they have some serious issues and they need to address them for their own sake and then for the rest of the plnet before there is no more us at all! this race game and religion has been played for to long and only the painful truth will pull the wool from over the eyes of the masses and show things to be as they realy are... maybe then, the shame and guilt will help play a part in some level of change... if we all are going to get along and share this planet, then we have to respect one another, our differences, and at the same time, be willing to see that we are all still jus the same. people...

now would crackaz rather Blacks protest, or strap on bombs? i thought so...
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

I shouldn't have let you get away with this. I only did cuz arguing with fools is pointless. But now I have to waste my time on this post since a man like SIZZLA praised this nonsense as intelligence.

As i've said, the war needs to be fought intelligently. Tho understand Tommy, a million fists CAN bring down white America.

But more to the point I'm making - don't ever allow your white brain to speak on HipHop, like you have a clue what's going on.

I'll enlighten you. Commercial hiphop is not targeting blacks, it's made for whites. Whites are responsible for over 80% of sales, and artists know it. Therefore they caricature black life as entertainment for whitey. Whitey loves to watch n1ggers fight...like when Ali and Frazier pretended to hate each other for the cameras. Those men got rich off that act. Whitey also loves to watch n1ggers degrade their women, cuz that's what HE'S always done to the black woman and even to his own women. Commercial hiphop is just that, COMMERCIAL, and is about making money. It's a hustle. It's not a brainwashing technique devised by the white man. If you live in the hood, you won't need a rap song to tell you what's really going on. Real emcees don't get signed because white people don't wanna hear the truth and certainly won't pay to hear it.....and even ignorant n1ggers like you would fight against it.

So the only one getting misconceptions from HipHop about black life is YOU, who live outside the hood and away from Black reality in general.
    test
  12. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

So what you're saying is that...even though blacks are the lesser minority...we can somehow physically overwhelm a race that outnumbers us by at least 4 times? Bullshit. I don't give a shit how strong you are...if you are physically OUTNUMBERED..you are finished. The federal government is OUTNUMBERED by citizens...how do they keep control and keep a larger group suppressed? Yep. It's called Mind(Psychological) Control.

Let me clarify something with you man. I grew up in inner city Youngstown, OH..you can't tell me shit about growing up in the ghetto. Just because I went to college to leave that area and make a better life for myself..doesn't mean that I am not in touch with my past or aware of what goes on in the streets. You sit here and read my posts and assume that I grew up in the suburbs around uppidy rich people, I started my life on the ground son.

Not only that...but I grew up with hiphop..it's early days when it actually had substance. Hiphop today is GARBAGE. Calling our women bitches...making them expose their bodies in these videos, rapping about how much money you can make "slanging keys" of dope, sportin large amounts of "bling" and talking about pullin kicks on "niggas" in your hood...what the fuck man? People like you wonder why white people don't respect us. YES, you're right..white people do watch BET and they marvel on how much of a fool we make of ourselves. You don't see whites or even hispanics degrading their women and making the kinds of music that we do. We wonder why we don't get intellectual respect in the workplace. You sit up here everyday bitching about how the white man hates on you and discriminates against you...yes..half of that shit is just pure, unadulterated hate..but the other half..we bring it upon ourselves. Instead of using your MIND...all you can do is think of physically OVERTAKING an "enemy".

Prejudice is nothing more than a sweeping generalization based on an experience with a small group of people. It's lazy, ignorant as hell..yes..but guess what...it's easier to classify someone than take the time out to get to know them. If all white people see is us rapping about our "skrilla", pimpin "hoes and bitches" and "merkin' kats" who "disrespect their block"...then why the fuck would you expect them to treat us with any equality? The key to regaining our respect is to STOP this nonsense...get some education, start valuing our women and start acting like a civilized people.

You even been to Camden, NJ?? well guess what...I have...and it makes inner city Youngstown look like the suburbs. It's a shame how our people act. Yet you want revolution? FOR WHAT? Especially since our race needs a social face lift. Say we did gain control of this country..how the fuck can we govern a country when we can't even govern ourselves? THAT'S why white folks aren't warm to having a REAL African American president. I don't care what anyone says..Obama is not African American...he's mulatto..a half breed.

Your whole argument is asinine and based on a revolutionist mindset. We are being treated based upon the way that certain members of our race act. It's a damn shame..because it makes people like myself..who are actually trying to be decent citizens in life....have to work THAT much harder to get to where we want to be.

No, I'm not some Uncle Tom as you might say...but I was lucky to have parents who instilled values within me and taught me to appreciate EVERYONE..regardless of race. They also taught me that education is important for advancement, That doesn't mean that I am BLIND to racism...it just means that I refuse to fight HATE with more HATE. It's not worth the time nor energy. Like I said, some of my best friends are white....the students that I taught in college were white...I still chat with them to this day. If you want to hate something...hate the mentality associated with hate...not the person who has allowed him or herself to be imprisoned by it. I have encountered ALOT of racism...whether trekking and graduating (solid 3.8 GPA) through my Chemistry graduate program or in the workforce. I have fought these people with my mind and perseverance. I don't argue with them..I don't fight them physically. I use my mind, a pen & paper and lots of hard work. I ALWAYS win..believe that...they have failed 100% of the time. Professors, Employers..I don't give a damn who they were....they failed miserably in trying to hold me back.

You fail to realize..probably through inexperience..that if a black man can overcome suppression, the ghetto and still become successful..that makes him sharper than a knife, more deadly than any bullet and more damaging than the biggest fist. "They" fear a black man who can overcome all of that. Noone is afraid of your guns or your fist..why? because they have more than you. You only have one mind...and the potential to make it stronger. Get your mind right.
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

I couldn't read this whole thing. The first paragraph and a half was enough.

You're so white, Wrectify.

You also don't have any real comprehension skills. I already explained to you that commercial hiphop does NOT reflect our reality; that it's a caricature, it's entertainment for white people.

Your stupid ass says we bring hate on ourselves because of the music we make. Should I then judge white people for the satanic death metal they put out? Or for their horror movies?

Grow a brain. Then grow a dick.
    test
  14. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Read response below
    test
  15. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Don't respond unless you have the courtesy to read. I'll ignore your reading comprehension skills remark since it is just plain stupid and an attack on my character. All your simple-minded ass can do is sit back and attack my character now that you have nothing left in your arsenal to fight back with.

Commercial Hiphop does reflect our reality,...what do you think commercial hiphop glorifies?? Money, Women and Bling...all things I mentioned in my response to you..if you would've only taken time to READ. BTW, it's not entertainment for "white" people..it's entertainment for any idiot who chooses to watch it..regardless of race. It just happens that African Americans are the majority that watch that garbage.

Why do you have to call me white? You're just another black dude who chooses to hate on another brother because he realizes he is better than this shit.

This conversation isn't about white, satanic music or horror movies...stick to the topic at hand fallacy boy.

You want to have another go at a better response? Or have you had enough yet? Such that you're now resorting to ad hominem attacks and subject changes.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

haha...what a geek.

I can't make it any clearer...not without ludicrously repeating myself.
    test
  17. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Just what I thought. Of course you can't make it any clearer..the only thing that isn't clear is your communication and reasoning skills. Your shop is closed...

I win...you lose.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

No, you lose. Becuz I no longer am trying to help you win.
    test
  19. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Help me win? Hahaha. You're quite a character..you know that? There is only one way you can help me bro....try reading more books....consider some higher education. Your ways of thinking are objectionable.
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

Which books do you suggest, Wrecktify? Get me started....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.