why were most prophets/messengers of middle eastern descent? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... i've asked my sheikh this.

he quoted the ayat from the qur'an which states "we have sent down a messenger/prophet to each nation so they learn, and muhammad is the final messenger".

every nation? so i asked around if anybody had heard about non-arab prophets. luqman was apparently a prophet from africa. confuscious might've been a prophet, same with buddha. but that's not nearly every nation.

what about the europeans? when i asked this question, the only answers i've got so far is "oh, they were in the dark ages, medieval ages". so isn't that more of a reason to send down a warner?

i'm looking for answers, i know i won't find anything here but ridicule.

but worth a shot, if memento is reading.

:numaan:
    test
  2. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

yeh this is interesting

who were the prophets of the americas, asia and the south pacific?
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

During the time of the Bibles' documentation, Most of mankind was in the middle East. That don't make them Muslims or Arabs though. that just makes them Middle Eastern.

The 12 Tribes of Israel were from the Middle East but none of them were of Arab descent.
    test
  4. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Europe burned their prophets
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it matters what they considered a nation back then. according to their knowledge their may have been very few nations.

even though i am an atheist, i believe that any self respecting atheist should research any religion they come across so i would like to hear anybody with some insight to drop knowledge
    test
  6. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

a prophet doesn't always bring with him a book and a big religion like Muhamad or Issa (Jesus) did. Also I think the word is messenger not prophet as to what you are referring to. In Islam we know that Allah made sure every tribe/people had a messenger. Mostly all of them are unknown to us because most people they were sent to either didn't believe, deviated or were asked to change certain things but didn't abide and they are still in error to this day. For example in the Hindu scriptures, alot of things are right according to Islam, however the coming of a final prophet called Mohammad was predicted yet they didn't follow him when he arrived. A religion was replaced/altered when error starts to happen and people become misguided.

Long ago times were different and you could assert only certain things to certain people. Everything was acceptable at one point until a mistake happened and then God forbids it... In the Quran God says the reason for that is "Liyaqa al qawl" -- it means so that the ruling/saying of God on judgement day will be a righteous one as he can exhibit the mistake for everyone to see rather than just telling them not to.

According to Muslims, Islam is the final religion sent as mercy to humanity. It was the first time, as per the quran, that the exact words of God were closely protected.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

prime example of this was when alcohol was made illegal.

it's not like god didn't forsee it coming, something had to happen for people to understand that "damn, this fucking alcohol fucks niggas up".

and thanks for clarifying, i was going to add the distinction between a prophet and a messenger (muhammad, jesus, moses, etc. those that come with a message).

so europeans were part of the 12 tribes?

test
  8. miscreant

when was the bible documented?

i'm pretty sure china goes way back

though i guess you gonna say middle east is part of asia anyway
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

wasn't homo erectus found in the lands of china?

pretty sure the asians got their fair share of prophets (confuscius, buddha, etc.)

what i want to know is apart from michael jackson, what did the west get?

test
  10. miscreant

pretty sure it was

yeh, you're right about buddha etc

lol

yeh well the west doesn't have enough substance to deserve a prophet

we're all about image
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

All western and eastern religions in the world today have their derivation in ancient Egypt and for thousands of years Egypt remained a center of religious learning. That is to say, all the men we recognize as prophets today studied in one place.
    test
  12. miscreant

didn't egypt learn from ethiopia?
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

ancient Egyptian civilization originated in Sudan (Ethiopia's neighbor) and grew north ... but we have no idea where their knowledge came from.

Plato wrote that his uncle once spoke to an Egyptian priest. The priest, Plato wrote, supposedly told his uncle that Egypt is a civilization derived from the lost civilization of Atlantis
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

The Mormons have your answer.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Doubt it.
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

They believe Jesus came to America.

Don't be a hater.
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

yea, Joe Smith would be america's prophet, or david koresh, or jim jones
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

homer j. simpson?

test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

America's prophets are ass.

Unless you look at the fact that the people mentioned aren't native americans.

AMERICAN prophets would be wise shamens of native american tribes and they had a WEALTH of knowledge.
    test
  20. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

that's where you're wrong there buddy... the term American, did not exist to the "native americans" they did not call this land mass america, therefore they should not be remotely labeled as such...but if you're talking of the nomadic tribes that roamed the large northern landmass before americans, then, there was practically a prophet a pueblo..ppp
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.