Why was pork outlawed in the Bible & Qu'ran?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

Because it smells like pussy
    test
  2. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

lol

thats crazy! wouldnt pussy be outlawed as well if that was the case?
    no, seriously doe, the Creator is absolute intelligentce... this being the case, the spirit of Truth is thus able to find its way to the table. the germs that the swine was able to pass on to us was behind the laws that forbid its consumption. its like the reasoning behind having the male child sniped on the 8th day. divine wisdom knew and understood that on this day, the male child produces more vitamine K than on any other day in its entire life! %110 +! K being whats needed to clot the blood, and promote the healing needed for such a procedure. so, hence we have a combination of wisom, Truth, faith, and obedience. science. so, Yah forbid His people from eating swine because it naturaly has worms, parasites; sickness, and disease n its blood. all of Yahs laws if researched has some real science behind them, they are jus not "becuz." there is always some deep rooted truth behind His words.
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

Damn Sizzla. I was only trying to make a vulgar joke hoping to offend all the Jewish and Muslim women who read these boards but don't post. (I guess I'm trying to smoke them out of their holes) ....... you had to go and kill it with Truth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.