Why Time preceeded gen 1:2 with biblical reference

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

This is the timeline as i see it evidentially in the bible.

Act I
    Satan Sins-

Ezekiel 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28:13-15
    Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee

(Distinction between eden and garden of God)
    Isaiah 51:3
    For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

John8:44
    You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Act II
    Satan Goes rogue and exalts himself.

Isaiah 14:11
    King James Version (KJV) 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

(First part is also talking about how he was cast down to the earth)

Act III
    There is a war in the heavens-

Revelations 12:7
    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Satan is defeated, and cast out of heaven to the earth

Revelations 12:8
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

He voids the earth,

Formless Void= (hebrew)Tohu wa bohu

Formless=Tohu meaning confusion, unreality, chaotic, wasteland
    Void=bohuw bo'-hoo from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin:--emptiness, void

(Doesnt sound very good yet.

ActIIII
    The earth is void and God is pissed and steps in

Jeremiah 4:23
    24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Gen 1:2
    The earth was without form and void, and the darkness was upon the face of the deep.

ActIV
    Enter God-

Gen 1:2 part 2
    The spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Seperates the light from darkness (his good/the bad)

Gen 1:3
    And God said "Let there be light". God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

John 1:5
    And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    (We already know john 1 mirrors gen 1)

ActV
    God brings his goodness
    In Creation-

Gen1:5-Gen2

ActVI

It was good-

Gen1:31
    And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

The next time wee see satan is in eden. stripped of authority which was given to man. Dominoin of the earth. Which adam gave back, legally
    Point is. The earth existed. Satan ruled over it for a time. God stepped in and began creation on earth.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Coup d Mobile

Coup d Mobile Up is down, down is up

interesting... ... ...
    test
  3. Coup d Mobile

Do you believe in a Pre-Adamic civilization ?

He could not have fallen before the creation because he was spoken about in the Book of Ezekiel as being good while in the garden.

Ezekiel 28:13-15

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

He was Lucifer, a good angel or cherub, and he was in the Garden. The Garden of Eden wasn’t made until day six, so that shoots the gap theory full of holes right there.

Genesis 1:31 tells us everything was very good at the end of the creation week, so Satan had not fallen yet. Satan did not fall until after the creation, maybe as long as one hundred or so years later. All that we know is Adam was 130 when Seth was born.

That is the first date given in Scripture. Before Seth, they had Cain and Abel, but dates are not given. Before he had Cain and Abel, they were removed from the garden.

Therefore, it would have been somewhere around a hundred years during which time Satan may have become jealous of the fellowship that Adam and Eve enjoyed with God. Satan may have observed their relationship for one hundred years and said, “Hey, I want them to worship me! I want to rule humanity. I want to walk with them in the garden. I will ascend unto the high heavens. I will take over the seat of the Most High. I will, I will, I will” (Isaiah 14:12-15).

The fall could not have been in the original creation because he was still the light bearer in the Garden of Eden.

Also the Book of Revelations is about what will happen, not what has happened. So you can't use that as proof for a fall during creation when Revs talks about the end.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Thats speaking about when he was a angel of God. God brought eden from heaven similar to the new jeruselem. So prior to being on earth eden was in heaven.

The holy mountain of God is the Mount of the congregation. In heaven where Gods throne is.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Also in peter he speaks about the "world before"

And there is a different meaninh between 'world' and 'earth' in hebrew as well

2Peter3:5
    But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time
    was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earthare reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

test
  7. Coup d Mobile

test
  8. TheBigPayback

So ur stickin to that i gather
    test
  9. Coup d Mobile

Well, I have nothing to say right now about your thoery...It's got scripture, but I think it's stitched together to show what you claim to be right, out of context.

Ezekiel 28:13-15 clearly states Lucifer was in the garden and in no transgression...

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God

God said all was good.

I'm not knocking ya. It's just I don't believe it. I'm more trying to figure out why you want this to fit...Is it cooler to have Star Wars going on in the Bible to spice it up or what ?

I'm just gonna have to revisit the book again start to finish, which I plan on doing anyhow. Maybe then I'll have more to say.

Good look though.

lol
    test
  10. Coup d Mobile

Let me ask you, what else do you think happened between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 ? What else do you think went on...anything else ? Just thinking...I'm not saying you don't have a good theory. I've never heard it before.

Looking into it now..it seems legit to me. Was God trying to teach the Angels a lesson ?
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Say what? No because it makes sense. and because i want the correct understanding.

So heres more

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing"

See the corrilation?

I understand WHY ur resistant to the idea, but its not based on a higher understanding of scripture. But lets take ur rebuttle on eden for instance.

Sounds to me YOUVE taken it out of context.

Ezekiel 28:14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.

basicly ur saying that the 'garden of God was originally on earth'. But we know the mount of God is not. Its in heaven. And its describing the same thing. In both verses

We also know that in creation God made earth as
    "shadow of the heavenly things"

This means the eden its talking about was the one in heaven. bEFORE lucifer and his angels were expelled :

Jude 1:6
    And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Just like how we are to pray thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Eden WAS a shadow of the Garden of God in heaven. A place of communion with God on earth.

Heres one more

Isaiah 51:3
    For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody."

Where is it exactly that the Angels are constantly singing and praising God?

Anyways. So ya the only verse you quoted and seem to be leaning on doesnt refute any of the verses i quoted. Its using different language 'garden if God' because its ment as it says .
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

I believe when satan was cast down to earth he set up his throne on earth. Laying waste to whatever earth existed then. the Jeramiah verse i posted tells of the aftermath and Gods reaction to it.

And whatever else may havr happened in heaven prior to the six days.

What do u mean when u say teach them a lesson. I think more he was cleaning up the mess he made and setting it right. And good.
    test
  13. Coup d Mobile

I don't know by what I meant, that's why I was asking you.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Ill look into ur question if u look into one for me that i havent had time to check yet.

In the fall story was satan ever present in the garden or did he enter into the garden?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I'm not sure anyone could know that...Genesis chapter 3 opens with "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made..." Gen 3:1

We know for sure he was in the garden and after Adam transgressed they were kicked out of the garden and the world was cursed and sin now regained. Everything was and is now in decay.

It depends on what you mean by "ever present". Was he created in the garden ? Was he assigned to the garden from heaven....good questions.

Either

1.God had no intention of evil appearing but it crept in accidentally anyway

2. God knew that evil might appear but he intentionally took a neutral stance and then came up with a plan depending on what Adam and Eve chose

3. God intended evil to appear in the Garden because it served His purpose to glorify His Son.

Only three agrees with the scriptures and with God's 'character' as we know from His Word.
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

This does not hold up to the timeline of Fringe, you all are heretical blasphemers
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Well he was aware it was going to happen which is why he had the plan of redemption thru chist from the begining. He knew the angels would sin cus he prepared hell for satan and his angels.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Bumpty bump

Adding isaiah 51:3 to strengthan my case per coups prior criticism
    test
  19. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Are you still trying to figure out why the earth/time seems to be older than a mathematically and biologically unsound age date of the acriptural interpretation?
    seriously?
    Fucking....
    Seriously?
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

No i was challenging coups understanding of what the bible says, implies, and really does not say. In terms of how long the physical planet has been here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.