Why the US better not FU@K with Iran

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by yayo, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

A. There will be no shock & awe airstrikes on Iran. They can shoot the US Aircarriers out of the water. Which will make it serious, and muck up the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan.

B. If you don't think they have nukes, then you might want to work for Bush.

C. They have not been disarmed like Iraq.

D. Their special forces would make Al Qaeda look like rookies.

E. Our military has it's hands full and is really not up to it.

F. China & North Korea.
    test
  2. NJDevil58

NJDevil58 New Member

haha word to that
    test
  3. McGirth

McGirth New Member

I think the biggest problem is that they probably have sleeper cells in many/every major US city. If the US were to attack, i think these sleeper cells would take action against US cities. II remember a statement by the Iran President that eluded to this... Basically, there would be war in both countries. (and perhaps other western states as well)

Ofcourse i have no idea how good American spying on its own citizens is. Maybe they check every of the 1000000's of appt windows downtown. who knows.

This seems to be the security & and privacy (assuming the country spies on everyone) downside of western multiculturalism/cosmopolitanism. Its really too bad, they sell all these principles to us under freedom/liberty but many have the opposite effect or other externalities. If the end of the 20th century start of the 21st century represents anything - it represents this tension. As Azeus alluded to, you can't be suprised when you reintroduce Roman Law to the world/and internally and social phenomena that plagued the Roman Empire begins to reappear. (i.e. problems with relgiion, problems with terrorism, atheletes becoming very rich, people becoming basically voyeristic of violence and sex, general debauchery, etc. - all these existed during the Roman Empire and they have all reappeared with the re-introduction of Roman Law)

If there are sleeper cells in the US, I'm not even sure how the situation can be rectified.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

thank you.

lol
    test
  5. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

this is why im all for the united states to ignore the rights of people who fit the profile of someone who would try to harm us.

fuck it. shits just like High School, the actions of a few can ruin it for the many. until all muslims step up and work against the problem all muslims should be considered suspects and as such should lose there right to certain freedoms.

i could care less what you PC kids think of this viewpoint.

purpose #1 of the govt. is to provide safety for its citizens.

purpose #1 in my life is to make sure my family lives.

so fuck anyone who fits the bill.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.