Why the left supports the legalisation of drugs...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by teq the decider, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Top_Ramen

The_Top_Ramen New Member

hahah
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Not to my specification.

That was a copout answer with no logic, just politcal banter to please the all the seeing eyes.

How is prejudice - prejudice if two blacks are using it in a friendly conversation?

Do you even know why blacks use the N-word the way they do today?
    test
  3. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

^^ Do not argue this topic with Leila. You will lose. She has it right. Argue nuance or wording all you want. But do not take another side.

Yup. Just like directions are a game. Thats why when someone tells me, "Walk north for 2 blocks, then turn left and walk another 3 blocks...", etc etc, I just tell them, "I'll do nothing of the sort! I'll walk whatever way I want, and I'll bet you I get there sooner or later."

There is no "blue". There is no "red". There are, more or less, no adjectives, period. But if you want to live in the world where people aren't idiots who sit around and giggle at being able to frustrate people by pointing out the differences between turquoise and teal, and pretending those differences are as important as night and day...you don't get to be smart. You get to be a trouble-maker, but Smart? .....No.

95% of the time, someone's politics can be categorized as either Left or Right. Just the way it works. The 5% left over isn't the point. Adjectives are usually directions, not ingredient lists. Green is not yellow+blue, but rather a name we ascribe to a certain set of directions so that we all might arrive at a similar-looking color.

There's my semantic-playing for the day......

Edit: Whoops, didn't see you use the word "matter".....eh! Well, to me it matters. I don't like to associate with too many (people that I know to be) Liberals at one time. They generally bring me down and fuck up my goals.

And they do seem to enjoy it. It's all about "personal responsibility", id est, "however you want to go about killing yourself--you should be free to do it".....provided of course that you do kill yourself. And it'd be great if you didn't produce any new selfs while you're at it.
    test
  4. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Instead of trying to create some phony Right/Left debate - where people are arguing over which side is better when they're in fact both the same - why don't you ask yourself why the government gets away with shipping the majority of hard drugs, like cocaine, into this country everyday. Let's not avoid the real issues here.
    test
  5. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

"the majority"......come again?

Your response to the Left/Right "phony" debate is to prompt us all to discuss a conspiracy theory?
    test
  6. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Yes, the CIA ships the majority of cocaine into this country, as they have for the past 3 decades.

And, no, I am not trying to get people to discuss "conspiracy theories," rather to come to the understanding that the Left and the Right and controlled by the same people at the top. The only differences are superficial ones, to give the illusion they are different, to dupe the public into voting "this side" or "that side."
    test
  7. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

You are boring.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.