Why The Fuck Is San Andreas Not Out For Xbox Yet!?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ben Official, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natdaddy103

Natdaddy103 Tony

i dunno if i knoe wtf the fuck im talkin bout but thats wat i think ^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  3. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Resident Evil 4 for GameCube will shit on PS2
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol@gamecube
    test
  5. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

Man xbox is garbage, ps2 is queer. Gamecube is the original. And my PC shit on the three of them together.
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

they will make tons of money just releasing it on ps2 alone*

there is 49 million ps2s that have been sold, thats a huge clientele, compared to the 12 million xboxes sold since its release

thats an acurate figure from today's usa today article on san adreas.
    test
  7. Ben Official

but ps2 has been around much longer.
    test
  8. Ben Official

and there was a period of time when basically ps2 was the only and the best consol out, so many people bought them. but since then, demand has gone down a bit, after xbox and gaycube have come out.
    test
  9. SECt

SECt My Inner Woman Is A Lesbo

Actually, XBOX didn't come out "years" after PS2.

Halo, Halo 2, Mechassault, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, Project Gotham Racing 2, Dead Or Alive Online; just to name a few.

Name any PS2 games exclusive to the system, that are better than any of those... and remember, GTA is off limits.

GTA for PS2 is like Splinter Cell to XBox..... except all GTA's that get released later on XBox are superior in the technical aspects.... something that cannot be said for Splinter Cell on PS2.
    test
  10. SECt

SECt My Inner Woman Is A Lesbo

Halo is made by Microsoft.... that's why it's not out on PS2. GTA is made by Rockstar.... not owned by Sony. That's why.
    test
  11. deadweather

deadweather ******

to name a few is right.

the fact that squaresoft is loyal to sony is a huge thing for me. metal gear, etc will always come out for ps platform first. tony hawk: thug is a game thats only on ps. the fact that i dont have to pay a subscription fee to play online is a huge plus.
    by far, the quality of games for playstation is better than xbox. i'm not talking about graphics. i'm talking about quality.

shit, my nes has shitty graphics but the games are fantastic. see where i'm going

i'm not a huge fan of halo, i think its overrated. ninja gaiden is perhaps the only thing xbox has that i'd be interested in. the thing is, developers want to make a game for a system that has the biggest audience, and ps2 just happens to be that console.
    test
  12. Deneye

Deneye SUP

where can i get some cheats for this
    test
  13. J_C

J_C JC Beats

Tony Hawk is on Xbox.

Xbox live is $50 a year thats cheap as hell & you get a waaaaaay better service. And you still have to buy a network adapter for PS2.

All the multiplatform games are better on Xbox & they've been getting tons of great exclusive games. The Tom Clancy (Rainbow, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell) games shit all over the PS2 versions its not even close & they're amazing online. Some other great exclusive titles that werent mentioned already are KOTOR 1 & 2, Jade Empire, Chaos Theory and the only console you're going to see Doom 3 & HalfLife 2 on are Xbox.
    test
  14. VzSick

VzSick Because I just am

2 kill this...we also talked about y GTA came out. Nothin's hidden...we got PS2 reps to come into the store and they said quote unquote "We don't wanna have to compete with Halo." whoever owns an xbox, grab your nuts, burn a gangsta ass track to your hard drive, and walk out, and don't come back til Novemember 9th...when Halo drops, and everybody forgets about CJ and Los Santos and starts talkin about Master Seargent and them big ass explody head aliens.
    test
  15. deadweather

deadweather ******

Doom 3 and Half Life 2 are on PC. They are not xbox exclusives.
    I'm not a fan of american games i have to be honest here. they bore me. And i hate star wars.

You can see why this system does not appeal to me.

PS2 is the only console with tony hawk underground 2

what else

PS2 exclusives

1) God of War
    2) Tekken 5
    3) Final Fantasy 12
    4) San Andreas (lets face it, the xbox version aint comin for a long time)
    5) The New Metal Gear Game

0wn3d
    test
  16. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

xbox shits on every system ever invented to this day.

xbox is fucking amazing, i have boughten a total of 30 some games, and i have spent countless hours playing each of them aside from maybe 2 of them that were fuckin block buster exclusives and costed me 4 dollars each.

no system can compete with xbox, its just not possible, that is until the new systems come out.

Xbox 2 comes out Holiday 2005 - Spring 2006.
    test
  17. sup Spitsy^

haha y'all n!ggaz shouldn't have chosen X-Box, you can stick with your microsft games while us n!ggaz are living large with San andreas in one hand and a bottle of henessey in the other.

-jafaar
    test
  18. Usual-Job

Usual-Job New Member

I Got An Xbox Also And Im Furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  19. Ben Official

word? shits comin out a day before my birthday i guess. since halo 2 is going to be very very very very big for very very long, do you have any idea when san andreas will come out?
    test
  20. Killa Menace

Killa Menace New Member

im hearin it will be out around april time =\
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.