Why The Fuck Is San Andreas Not Out For Xbox Yet!?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ben Official, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

What that fuck is going on here? Is this some kind of a joke? I'm pissed the fuck off!
    Doesn't GTA want to make more money? I understand that a version for Xbox will come out as soon as this dies down, but why? Xbox is tight but the game producers for need to improve. Between this, and Halo 2 being delayed so god damn long, I'm sorry I sold my PS2 to buy an Xbox in the first place.
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Just wait 6 months..then it'll be out.. I did it for Vice City and GTA 3..that was like a years wait or even 2..i dont even remember.
    test
  3. to increase ps2 sales
    test
  4. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

why would xbox wanna increase ps2 sales????

fucking mexicans
    test

5. are you stupid as fuck?

did you not read the question? why isnt gta: san andreas not out for xbox? Why? So, it can increase ps2 sales. They've been competing for sales since the xbox came out.
    test
  6. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

shazammm
    test
  7. deadweather

deadweather ******

cuz xbox is garbargio
    test
  8. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

^^^ Dont make me smack you with the internal hard drive.
    test
  9. Ben Official

Well yeah I know the economics side of it... PS2 most likely.. or had to... paid the makers of GTA a butt load extra money if they would only make it for PS2 for awhile, but still, how can they sleep at night knowing that millions and millions of innocent little xbox owners are crying themselve's to sleep every night, suffering from agonizing torture, waiting when every single minute seems like a long, excrutiating year, for the version on xbox to come out. JUST so they, too, can have a droplet of fun, running around and shooting people with guns like all the lucky little PS2 owning boys and girls? Do they have no soul? No heart? This is going to cause more violence on the streets than the game will it's self.
    test
  10. I'm glad.
    test
  11. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

ps2 is the mack daddy of video game systems... xbox is that inbred retarded cross eyed cousin in law
    test
  12. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Its first-come-first served. The makers of PS2 bought the rights to get the GTA series before it came out on X-box. Battling companies always do this. X-box gets the Halo series, PS2 gets the GTA series.
    test
  13. deadweather

deadweather ******

hahah word the fuck up
    test
  14. Ben Official

Nah I don't think it works like that. If the makers of GTA wanted to make the most revenue, they would sell the game to both PS2 and Xbox. Xbox probably paid the makers of Halo a shit load of money to only sell the game for Xbox, and PS2 probably did the same for GTA.
    test
  15. deadweather

deadweather ******

dont make me smack you with my ps2 modem which gives me free online play without paying an extra dime to sony.
    test
  16. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

PS2 has licenses for more GTA games.. i forgot exactly how many... But gta came out before there ever was an xbox, and Sony has had it for a while...
    test
  17. deadweather

deadweather ******

yes however a contract is a contract.
    test
  18. Numberz

Numberz KING

Man, X-Box ain't worthy of GTA. PS2, baby. Fuck what you heard.
    test
  19. Ben Official

I noticed most of the people who are Pro-PS2 and don't like Xbox haven't really played too much on Xbox. I used to be one of these people, thought Xbox was gay, but then my friends would always play it, and I noticed after awhile that the graphics are definately a lot better, and GTA is better on xbox too. Then I sold my PS2 and bought an Xbox like you should do.
    test
  20. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

Most likely because the Xbox is getting outdated, they already annouced the release for PC around June this summer, hopefully multiplayer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.