Why The Dallas Cowboys Will Win NFC East Championship **Predictions Inside**

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by *Iceman*, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

The Dallas Cowboys, you either love them or hate them, there is no grey area. Now off top i am an avid Cowboys fan, however i'm a football fan first. So with that being said here is why the Cowboys will win the NFC East.

I'm gonna start with TO obviously. But im not gonna say some dumb shit like hes going to score 25+ touchdowns like an asshole. I'm starting with him because you know every play he is on the field, hes going to have a corner and a safety on him at all times. When ever this happens, it will more then open the field for Julius Jones and the up and coming Marion Barber. If TO continues to get doubled, We have Jason Witten, the three time pro bowl tight end who will more then likely be playing on the same side as TO, not to mention Terry Glenn, who though old is still a legitimate deep threat.

However, realistically, for all of this to happen, our line will have gain some stability. If they can just stay healthy and give Drew Bledsoe some time, he will pick defenses apart all season long. Those or big ifs though. The last two seasons our line have suffered significantly and Bledsoe likes to hold the ball way too long. If changes can be made the Cowboys will be a force.

Redskins, great additions through free agency, and may have the best coaching staff in the division if not that league. Defense is very stout and offense showed explosive playmaking last year

HOWEVER...

How long will Brunell play at the high level he has been and can he stay healthy, Al Saunders is a great offensive coordinator, but the Redskins wont have the element of surprise this year. Last year Santana Moss broke out into the player i predicted him to be when he went to the Jets. But the secret is out now, never again. While dealing with that they also will be learning a new system

Giants, may have the best defensive in the NFC, major additions, Arrington, Madison, McQuarters, in addition to Sinorice Moss being added to an offense that lashed out at defenses last year. I see these guys as the only potential threat.

Eagles, sorry guys. Ya'll niggaz suck, it's back basics with you guys, prepare for a long season. Seriously though, McNabb can't do it by his self, and i seriously dont see him playin' the whole season, too bad Andy Reid can't suit up.

NFC East Predictions

Dallas 11-5
    New York 10-6
    Washington 8-8
    Eagles 4-12
    test
  2. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

eagle fans hate you ..

how the 49ers gonna do this year?

: x
    test
  3. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Eagles fans hate everything

Niners? Sadly its gonna be much of the same of last year for you guys, Alex Smith is at best 3 years away from being a significant QB in the league. I do admire his toughness, he got beat the fuck up last season and stuck it out, if he has that same attitude towards working on his skill he me get there sooner, however losing Lloyd which was the best reciever the Niners had will not help the situation. They need too much of a whole lot of things to contend in the near future, especially in the division with the Seahawks and new look Cardinals. If you ask me thats four losses right there.

But thats just my opinion

Prediction: Niners 5-11
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i hope your right

if T.O. can just stfu and do his job

we'll be good

GO COWBOYS!!!
    test
  5. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Yes Lawd! and of course barring injury
    test
  6. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

yea and that line has to protect bledsoe

becuase we know his ole ass cant take a hit

and he cant scrammble for shit either
    test
  7. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

all's I can say confidently is that T.O. will have 200+ rec yds in the game vs the Eagles.
    test
  8. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

that's what it comes down to. if the line protects bledsoe. Dallas is a strong contender in the NFC. Our defense will be better including our secondary. We got faster, bigger, and more talented at the linebacker position and we changed our offense to a 2 TE formation offense this year. This will help Bledsoe and especially Jones and Barber. If that helps Jones and Barber, then it opens the game up for Owens, Glenn, Fasano, Crayton, and Witten. If the new offense works, we could have a very good offense.
    test
  9. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

and i happen to read in a magizine how D.Ware is now officially a freak of nature, even more so then last year because he has had the benefit of real, professional offseason training program, which obviously, varies from that of the quality of the one at Troy State.

OH GOD! It's gonna be out of control this season boys, im tryin not to get too excited though
    test
  10. V E R B

V E R B Guest

<< cowboy fan..
    test
  11. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wrd watch all these "cowboy fans"

come out the woodwork

fucka eagle [fu]
    test
  12. YOU ARENT NICE

YOU ARENT NICE New Member

lol...yo...if eagles go 4-12...ill paypal you a stack...ill bet 1000 on that shit...
    eagles play niners packers texans cowboys twiceLOLOL....yo...eagles got at least 9....
    test
  13. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

WHOA! now way the win nine, i'll bet my eyeborws on that shit, WHEN McNabb goes down what are they gonna do?
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

the eagles might be 8-8

might be

and thats luck/on mcnabbs back
    test
  15. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

I cant see it, they have nobody, receiving core is one of the worst in the league, Westbrook is more like another receiver on the field, which may be good, but in the long run wont be because you need a running back, if not for anything else for extra pass protection. Look at the NFC East theres no way they will win 8 games, they droppin' 6 just from the division, then also have to play the Colts, Falcons, Panthers, Jags, among other worthy comp,

Sub i know your a Cowboys fan so im not gonna snap on you, but you feel confident about that statement we can make a wager on it.........*Raises eyebrows*
    test
  16. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

If TO didnt want McNabb throwing him passes, you really think he's gonna LOVE Bledsoe doing it?

I give the Cowboys 7 weeks free of drama before the TO we all know and love comes out again...
    test
  17. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Theres no doubt that TO is going to fuck this up somehow, niggaz rarely change their ways especially when they get spotlight from it, example of the assholes on this very site, however once you start getting older, you would think you'd focus on winning a bowl, especially at 31. i think what set him off was McNugget was getting the shine he wanted so had to do something to shift the spotlight, no matter how good Drew is this season no one will give him props, he was sacked second most in the league and was still top ten in a couple of categories last year, so if he throws passes to TO the focus will be on him not drew, thus setting the perfect stage for TO, Money, stats, book sales, and shine, cheers mate
    test
  18. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

every year the cowboys have a problem. this year.. im worried about the offensiveline

didnt they lose larry allen? they allready had problems last year

granted i havent been keeping up with nfl news.. im not aware of any new signings

bledsoe much like aikman.. is too slow to not have a great O-line
    test
  19. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

Yes. We lost Larry Allen. But at the same time. He has not been productive for the past few years anyway. He's been in Parcell's doghouse because of his laziness ever since Parcells arrived in Dallas. Last year, our season went south when Flozell Adams went out. Before that, we were 6-3 and Bledsoe I believe had the highest qb rating in the NFC. We upgraded on online this year as well as getting Hotel Adams back.
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i just peeped the eagles schedule [funny]

n/m

ill give em 5-11 and im bein nice

they gonna get merked after the bye week

the skins then the titans @ home then the colts away

panthers @ home

then the skins giants and the boys on the road

and then the falcons

[funny]@me sayin 8-8