Why The Christian God Is Impossible

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by snowy, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

snowy???

Ur trying to find loop holes?!...God is too great for us to figure out...It took man centuries to figure out what OUR GOD spoke into existence with one word.

God I hope u people see the light...I'm not mad...I just wish ppl would just realize the truth and stop questioning things just because our secular minds can't comprehend spiritual things...And God Is Spirit and the only way to him is through Jesus Christ
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

See i agree that IF their is a God out there he is far too great for our secular minds to explain. So i am left wondering how some can take a book with obvious holes in its basic foundations as truth.

Pretty much every religion ever created was just a new interpretation by priests or kings. Which was built on previous religions who knew on some Book of Eli type reasoning that Religion was the greatest tool of mind control ever created. The concept of faith is simply denying the use of Logic and Reasoning. Just believe. Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, God.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Please do not put God in the same plane as santa clause. Unless every dec 25th u find reindeer shit and footprints on your roof.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  4. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

Because the bible says that god is the word and the word is god...every word in the bible..but the book yet alone the whole religion is centuries old and the popular versions of the bible now-a-days is so far from what Jesus taught its rediculous...
    I think religion is like a big peice of glass thats fallen to the ground and shattered into hundreds of pieces...then different people picked up their own peice and made their own version and translations...Even though there may be things left out in newer versions of the bible, its still the basis for life and once you relentlessly seek God He'll open your eyes and allow you to understand truths that he has only reviled to a select few people...therefore opening you up to a more spiritual way of thinking, which can only be obtained through Jesus Christ. no other way around it
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

this is a fair observation, minus the caps lock. allow me to explain it for you, as a nonbeliever.

most of us come from christian communities, if not christian families. most of us were once christians ourselves, or lead to believe that we were christians. most of us deal with christians on a day to day basis, while other religions are comparatively absent. that said, some christians don't take very kindly to our assertion that god isn't real. most of us have probably had negative experiences when dealing those types of people. just to suggest that there is 'no god' in our society will cause people to look down on you, or even hate you. especially in the south, which is where a lot of my experience comes from. so maybe we are just a little bit cynical about your religion, but we do have our reasons.

don't take it personal, i have no doubt that if i was from a muslim family i would be focused on dismantling islam rather than christianity. that is, assuming that the social pressures exerted on me to conform didn't prove to be too powerful to resist.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

what they do is take parts here an there an add in comfortability. Like suree in this religon men can marry 7 women. An people tend to pick whats comfortable rather than true
    test
  7. snowy

So what physical evidence do you recieve annually that GOD exists? You said in the thread about hiding that only a select few have seen him. In reality the only evidence is all up to interpretation and metaphors. If you had this irrefutable evidence then you would have shared it with the world to shut people like me up. But no one has, which is why I CAN place him in the same realm as Santa.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

No i was just providing instances in history where men of God have experienced him "hiding". But as far as proof all you have to do is go outside. Youll find all the proof you need.
    test
  9. snowy

Well Reindeers exist. Chimneys exist. Pine Trees exist. Fat dudes eating cookies exist.

Therefore Santa is Real.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Well by that logic then theres no way u can refute christ.
    test
  11. snowy

Thats the logic I read in 90% of your posts.

Go outside and see all the proof that God exists. What kinda stupid reasoning is that.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Because its hard to explain something when you cant see, its hard to listen to something you cant hear. So by all accounts trying to show you a reason for something you cant grasp as reality is going to be difficult for you. But if you can realize the order and intellegence behind something where order and intellegence shouldnt be able to be seen u may start to see the bigger picture. Everything around you is a miracle. Even your life. By natural phenomenon it should not be. Things dont just happen. Gravity doesnt swirl matter together and create a living life sustaining planet. The coincidences you attribute EVERYTHING to. Are not coincidence.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Lets leave life out of it. Do you know how many coincidences have to happen just in order to get the earth.
    test
  14. snowy

No and neither do you.

But with recent advancements, namely the Keplar telescope, we are able to see if Earth-like/size planets in the Habitable Zone (meaning liquid water can exist) exist in the Universe. In its 1st 4 months it has already found 5. And thats only being able to scan 1/400th of the sky.

Kepler Discovers First Earth Sized Planets inside Habitable Zone

[youtube]WhWReKpM1tg[/youtube]

Just cause our minds dont have an instant answer to a question doesnt mean we can attribute it to the will of a supreme being.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

hope that helps a bit
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

btw answers are in bold
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Didn't read the article (with the misleading title) you linked to or watch the video, but the Kepler mission is very recent and they have yet to gather the information that would make it official that these are planets. Chances are most of them are not, but it's possible a few are. That's why they're just being called candidates at this stage.
    test
  18. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

There's so much mystery in this world, that when we find out things how can we not attribute it to a grand design of intelligence. There is an order of things in this world. Things aren't just random. I don't understand why people lay claim to things that were in place before you existed. You just found something that has not been found, can't go ahead and say no one created it.

Thats like finding a camp and saying it's yours and there was no one who put it together. God exists.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.