why should your adverage Black man love America? be patriotic?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SIZZLA, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

when they have such a long historical experience with being targeted and singled out for no reason outside of skin color... when they have proof that the government used drugs on them and diease to test the outcomes of both? when the prisons are filled with them and there are no jobs and no money and no real life as a man for him here in America unless he is represented as a Black man who will be a better white man than most whites? when america refuse to pay repairations or sign the genocide act... and the list of abuse goes on and on. what makes him still love america and fear leaving her like the Truman Story... wow, what brain washing! you talking about the okee doke... wow!
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

because they probably have a standard of living in the top 1% of the world, and most likely the top .0001% of human history.

imagine a lottery with 6 billion balls (1 for each person).

would you swap your ball (your life) for 100 others(someone elses life)? you have a chance to be rich, attractive, powerful, skilled, etc.

i imagine the average american no matter the race would do better with their own ball than the opportunity to pick from 100 other balls.

america is the best country with the most opportunity. sadly most people don't realise how good they have it.
    test
  3. freedom is invisible
    test
  4. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Trust me I dont..

You forgot the willie lynch doctrine, that the southern slave masters used.. Thats the worst of them all. ( explains the ebonics ) and the self hate, imposed on blacks. The blackman was never lazy, or weak until slavery destroyed his dignity.

ILL Rich. thats bullshit, honestly europe is better. the euro is leading all other currencies now. not only that american health care sucks.. bottomline
    back to my answer. Fuck the U.S.A. Me I am nigerian came here when I was 13, and didnt know that another human being can hate you for the color of your skin. I was ridiculed on the bus and made fun of by other blacks, and white kids because of my accent. I paid no mind to these things until second semester 10th grade "World history class" that when it clicked. I started reading about slavery and the things that took place, it caused me to go into a state of depression.. I kept researching this issue. and my conclusion is that psychologically slavery destroyed their mentality. Period and its like prison, alot of them are mentally institutionalized, and with the american media painting other countries black on television, of what critical thinking blackman that with slave mentality would leave.. Hugh.. Heck alot of them are scared to death to even be in an elevator with a white person. ( explains, their assumptive thinking, anger, heavy drug abuse ).. Believe we blackmen want t break free but the willie lynch thought process haunts them daily. I mean what can, and what would you do.. So I dont blame any of their issues on them, I blame it on white america period. if it hurts and annoys a whiteman that a black person is uneducated and cant articulate, or rather express himself in a civil manner and he in america, so be it. >> Theres alot of things I am leaving out here. Because it seriously infuriates me, to wake up and see blackmen and women B rate themselves just to cope with these lazy non melanin having Caucasians. Please lock this fucking thread before, I hunt down where the server for this website is located... Fucking •••••••s.. !!! BLACK NATIONALISM FOREVER!!

We would leave america but we built it, we fertilized it and we still are. Too bad these mayonnaise eating Tea and crumpet, alcohol drinking whites are going to destroy it. its sad but we are the race that makes america attractive period reason being we are still here.
    test
  5. The Giant

The Giant New Member

If you hate the country you are in you are free to leave it...

This forum kills me,quit that mentality and make ya life better...believe it or not,it is possible.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

american health care is the best. we have the best doctors, best technology, best drugs, and best pharmaceutical companies. however, the rich don't burden the cost of it unlike some other countries (maybe that's what you mean by better?).

and secondly the euro does lead most other currencies (the british pound, the uae currency and qatari currency are more valuable) but that doesn't mean too much. the dollar will eventually rebound.

if you say fuck the usa how do you expect it's citizens to treat you? obviously it is better than the alternative or you would leave. like i said in my fist post most people don't realise how good they have it and are doomed to live a stressed, unhappy, poor life because they can't make positive change in their life.
    test
  7. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Blacks in America may be the one non-native race to thhis Continent that both has a right to resent this country as well as stay put.

Blacks are the main Catalyst in the united states b/c we represent the shadow or the blemish on AMericas History; that is we represent the other extreme side of the racial polarization that is in this countries make-up; we represent issues that need to be addressed, policies & practices that need to be reformed.

Blacks have the right to have mixed feeling about this country-and very well should. Blacks who don't have mixed feeling-who are content are part of the problem.

I wish every black person knew there place in the world(not in a demeaning/humbling sense-but an awareness of the great oppression we face daily) & would act accordingly.
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

namor i disagree for a couple of reasons. a, it's pretty offencive to hear that some extremists (or your just venting online) think you dont have a right to be in a country because of your skin color. and b, this is ultimately the land of opportunity and race is not the barrier it used to be. anyone of any color can be successfull, most black ceos and captains of industry get slighted when you say blacks can never achive and are regarded as a lucky exception rather than they worked harder than anyone else in their field just like any other captain. they have achived not in spite of their race but have simply achived. huge success does not touch even a sliver of the population, it's much smaller than that, and i beleive african americans can live their dreams. it is however hard work, and most people blame outside circumstances for their own shortcomings so they can sleep at night knowing they tried their hardest when they really only gave 50%. it's an easy cop-out, unfortunately you're projecting on an entire race and participating in the mental slavery you claim to be against.
    test
  9. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

You fucking robot, how dare you tell me, I havent made positive changes in my life. Hugh !!.. Didnt I say that I was nigerian ?, ya fucking caucasoid monkey. I mean this question was why blacks in america should like this country and be patriotic, I shared my experience and my opinion.. You my friend obviously dont know the difference. Your probably a George Bush lover, and for your information. I 've been in the navy here in the us, attended college and till today the amount of socialized ignorance in america's social structure is enough to stress a person out for the rest of their life here.!! I mean where does the treachery end, predatory lending, which doesnt just affect african americans. They also have a psychiatric study saying that every american citizen has some kind of mental lapse ? . Parents put having to put their kids on psychoactive drugs just to get government assistance which in the long run does more harm than good. I am sorry that some people dont know what an opinion is. I am guessing your rich.. or maybe well off. fucking Red neck caucasoid, sun tanning fucker.. it should be called skin burning... lmao.
    test
  10. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol at all the response\

especially ILL RICH.
    test
  11. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

See just in right now, I live in a predominantly hispanic or mexican neighbourhood ( btw I live in Dallas,TX near richardson ). These fucking richardson cops prey on the hispanics bottomline, i just got word that they setup a checkpoint checking all cars.. WTF. ?.. And of course they know that alot of these individuals are struggling, cant afford legal fees etcetera. Now does that tickle you, are they not giving 100% they're the ones building all the roads and houses in texas, most of all the foremen I ve seen are white, and from the info 'Ive received they are still practicing slavery ex.. **Remember in the movie "HEAT" when the guy got out of prison and was hired as a dishwasher and the manager stated that he will have to give him a certain amount from his paycheck ?.. you dont think that still takes place ??. Maybe you should move to Dallas, TX these rednecks cops here dont care at all especially at the end of the month, too bad alot of these citizens dont see the pattern or rather don't know how to seek help or rather they know but have in part given up due to the, shall I say oxymoron/Greek laws the white oppressor have set in motion ex.. "you need ID to get ID. ?.. Black Nationalism forever, you can side with the 10% that have gained or attained success my friend but the people greasing and pushing the wheel at the grassroots are still getting hoodwinked and bambozzled and like malcolm said until the racial powder keg is eliminated america will be in shambles if not self destruct. its too bad that most people cants see or follow the silhouette when it comes citizens rights. Today is the end of the month cops usually write alot of tickets starting from the 25th till the months end. YES AND THE CHICKENS WILL COME HOME TO ROOST !! I love the fact that this is happening now. So if your stuck saying ohh well you should change your life hmm iLL Rich I wonder what have you done for your fellow citizen who cant seem to help himself ?? Hugh... Yall fucking house ••••••s especially you and Nislanif can say all the bullshit you will about how people need to make positive change because yall grew up comfy, not I. I will stay in the fields with the weak, and fight against the oppressors ..
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

fortunately you have the freedom to relocate if you don't like your area. so, you choose to live where all of these terrible (not really, but in your mind) things are happening. shame on you for holding yourself down. if you want positive change then yes you can attain it. if you want to just complain you won't get anywhere. it is true, hard work itself wont get you far if you don't have intellegence and disipline, and some people lack that. it's a shame but it's life, God does not give useful talents in this world to everyone. however if you realise what you do have and work hard you will be successful, maybe not in billions of dollars but in comfortable living and inner peace. you joined the military, live in a free country, and went to college. do you not realise that 99.9999% of humans in the history of earth have not had it as good as you?
    test
  13. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

iLL Rich, do you think people dont want to do better ?. Honestly do you really believe that. and you seem to be talking about black CEO' in the entertainment industry is that all we are ?!! I came from a Native Nigerian household, and let me tell you my mother has a phd & masters she was a nurse supervisor and a white lady caused a death of an infant and guess who got fired and got her nursing license revoked ? my mother. This cause a big divide and dysfunction within..because my mother had to get lawyers ( Big up to jewish lawyers ), and it took 5 yrs for her to get her license back not exactly sure what the verdict was but. my mother was found not guilty the lady that made the fake report was terminated so my mother would have a difficult time suing the "Medical Giant - Parkland Hospital" I believe she was head of a nightshift in infant care. Btw my mother has been here longer than me although she still has an accent ( igbo ). I would cont, and tell you how we survived but let me just say this as a kid that read the whole hardy boys series by the age of 7 - 10. I never thought I would sell weed in my life, it was either that or we would have to get on welfare. And my mother worked with women with some women she called ( accata <-- ) this is a derogatory term for american blacks that nigerian men use. Meaning a person thats disorderly or uncivil, its sad that she never wanted to understand some of the issues that those ladies had to face because they were lower ranking. But growing up although criticized and ridiculed and through selling Marijuana to alot of them.. I learned alot. and let me tell you I havent ment a person that doesnt want to do better its just a matter of dialogue, understanding and helping some blacks retrace their history. Due to my experience and my benefactor/altruist nature i dont see myself being a very rich person , but I am well educated, independant and most of all a progressive thinker. Theres no better gift than living a balanced life. Do you think that people like Common, Lupe and some other hiphop artists wanted to be rappers ?, No my friend its the living condition they came from and their survival instincts that drove them there, on the other hand theres alot of rappers that shouldnt be rapping because they came from good backgrounds and great households.
    test
  14. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

I knew you were going to come with the relocate bullshit!! shut the fuck up. you ingrate. Relocate this is very funny. How about you relocate and move to where I live what makes you think I live in a bad neighbourhood. Evidently you have a problem with assumptive thinking ( slave mentality ). I am done with you, because obviously you can't read and comprehend and you make assumptions. Assumption is suicide my friend, does the statement "The man had a gun" mean that he has a real gun or is it a BB gun. you must be either white or you watch too much television.
    test
  15. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

freedom and desire are two different things! money is freedom... lol
    test
  16. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Lmao wheres Nislanif when you need him to comment. I get a feeling that I am talking to some people that've never left the united states. Damn Sizzla let him choke.. why did you comment.
    I bet when CNN says insurgents are shooting at US troops he believes it. Or do they mean angry citizens maybe Sunni or Shi'ites. What do you think will happen when you invade a country and disband their laws.
    iLL Rich your obviously your not very good at critical thinking. What am I saying america doesnt encourage critical thinking lol..
    test
  17. The Giant

The Giant New Member

I didn't even read what you wrote in the first place and wasn't responding to you.
    I'm not American by the way.
    Get off your "high horse" you racist cunt.I tend to ignore negative losers so enjoy responding to yourself man!
    test
  18. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

not to mention, (not really, but in your mind) ? B.S.! so a man thinketh son... and thoughts, even realities are learned. afterall, they move (thoughts) at a speed faster than light!, anyways... jump and try to hold yourself down at the same time... yea, ya couldnt! yo ass almost flew through the sky! what? you think that minborities that live in a world where the human strata is bent twords a color, or race, come on Jack! its simple, dont complicate things with rhetoric. the Sacretic style of argument... that is old don... my family and I have worked all our lives for all that we have... nothing has been free... in fact, twice as hard to get 1/2 as far but, we give thanks to Adunanu Rabannu HaMashiahk Ben Ammi for showing us by example that a man can be more than a man... or less. mankind. i am more than a man, and that is why you hate me...
    test
  19. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

I do apologize I wasnt paying much attention to your post!! but hey if the shoe fits. lol..
    But hey I was never a racist, I guess still doing my research then, but since all have failed this is what is has come to "Black Nationalism" and if you claim your a black nationalist and your not slightly racist, your lying bottomline. if white people practice white nationalism, why shouldnt blacks ?, the indians do it here in america, the koreans do it, and most of all the Aztecs and spaniards do it as well. So fuck you too yes I am racist if you thats what you consider me. Atleast I know where I stand.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.