why raw calls smackdown the minor leagues?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by V E R B, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

The cruiserweight title should be made almost equal to the heavyweight title, something like boxing divisions.

I remember back when Jericho had the WCW cruiserweight title, it was the only one I cared about. It's getting shit on by the WWE.
    test
  2. V E R B

V E R B Guest

true...

and to say more... a cruiserweight being the first undisputed champion??? haha.. that always bugged me when i saw chris take it...
    test
  3. V E R B

V E R B Guest

yeah...i'm starting to get that feeling too lol
    test
  4. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

raw is better because benoits finally gettin his due. their matches have been classic wats the last classic match on smackdown. eddie always has great amtches but who do they match him up with. chavo bradshaw? come on
    test
  5. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Charlie Murphy

I've always like Raw, i use to watch smackdown before the split now i don't. iono its not as good as raw is in my eye, raw was hot when booker t, RVD, Kane, HHH, HBK, etc were there and even now wit Shelton Benjamin Raw is still hot, I think certain tag team would be domian together and spltiin them up is just wack, sum match up would just be hot if the split wasn't there ex.

Randy Ortan Vs John Cena
    Booker T Vs HHH
    Batista Vs Kane
    Shelton Benjamin VS Edge
    RVD vs Eddie Geruero (Latter Match, the last one was hot)
    HBK Vs Kurt Angle

etc, just an example ya know
    test
  6. Iccabob Crane

Iccabob Crane Time to Get Beheaded!!!!!

yo ill tell you why man bishoff bring ratings when he was with WCW he beat the living crap out of his comp and now hes doing the sam thing with smackdown plus raw does have bigger names but man why they move Booker T and RVD to smackdown they have been the only reason that i watch Smachdown other than that it's Garbage
    test
  7. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Whoever said that Hbk, Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, etc. should be considered lightweights is a fuckin moron...

That takes away all the fuckin entertainment for Heavyweight title matches...you dont wanna see a HHH against Kane title match every fuckin pay per view....

*Neesch*
    test
  8. ShadowWarrior

^^^ very tru
    test
  9. V E R B

V E R B Guest

we got to admit though, smackdown is falling off... and i'm kinda now getting boring of eddie, lol...
    test
  10. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

Kane needs to move to smackdown

Smack the fuck outta edie, booker etc and beat the fuck outta the undertaker till he dons the purple tie again...

If the DC sniper was released I reckon people would be employing him in WWF related activities... Shits piss poor.... Kane needs a push, hes gotta a lot fucking stonger and the fact that heavyweights could challenge him is wack let onle the lil maggots he faces

Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane
    test
  11. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

Smackdown seems kinda corny tho, its entertaining but everyone seems kinda week.

like Bradshaw, cmon that story line is ridiculous, being racist towards mexicans and shit lol. Bradshaw is not suppose to be a main character, just look at him, hes all fat and slow and shit.

Eddie always does amazing stuff, and have good matchez. But Eddie is boring when he talks, he isnt that entertaining on the mic. They need someone to come contend and win the title cause Eddie is holding it for WAY to long.

Also its probably called the minor leagues cause look@RAW, they have HHH, Batista, Randy Orton, The Rock, Mick Foley, Kane, HBK..cmon those are like all the major stars in the WWE.

Smackdown has?..who?
    test
  12. ShadowWarrior

test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Smackdown is basically as shitty as WCW Thunder was
    test
  14. ShadowWarrior

Does smackdown show RAW highlights? I don't match smackdown so i don't know but when i watch raw i always see Smackdown Rebound where they should clicks from the previous smackdown. Why do they do that? Is it to get more people to watch it or sumthin
    test
  15. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

wouldn't know i don't get smackdown so it gives me a chance to preview what happend the previous week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.