why raw calls smackdown the minor leagues?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by V E R B, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V E R B

V E R B Guest

cause eddie guerrero is the champion now?, i've notice that, that shit has gotten around the minute brock lost his title.. because when he was the champ, no1 was saying shit...
    test
  2. V E R B

V E R B Guest

oh yeah, and its funny because the so called MINOR LEAGUES had better ratings..lol
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

with a few adjustments, smackdown would be better than raw. (in my opinion).. for example.. if they had lita, & goldberg.. and the show was actually live..
    test
  4. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

actually smackdown ratings have been LOW AS FUCK lately.
    and RAW ratings have been PRETTY HIGH lately.

does it have anything to do with eddie guerrero being champ?
    sure it does.. why?? because he's not a heavyweight.
    he never will be. he belongs in the cruiserweight division.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

If eddie belongs in the cruiser division then so does Jericho...they were both cruisers in WCW but havent competed in the division since leaving WCW

i think has more to do with HHH and HBK being on Raw and the star power being higher overall on RAW... Jericho, HHH, HBK, Benoit, Kane, Edge, Flair, Austin, Foley
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre Guest

correct

Smackdown has waaaay better champ matches. The only one that I haven't looked forward to is Bradshaw against Guerrero.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

and smackdown actually has title matches on tv

shit on RAW, seems like only the womans title is defended on tv
    test
  8. The Second Comming

yup, both Jericho and eddie belong in the crusierweight devision.

both of them will never be heavyweights.
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

because of their size? does that mean Benoit should be a cruiser, he is the same size as them basically...and Christian also?

Guerrero, jericho, benoit and christian are all in the 5'8-5'10, 215-225 range...
    test
  10. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Bret Hart was 235, I guess he's not really a heavyweight either...
    test
  11. The Second Comming

yup, all of them should be cruiserweights.

if not cruiserweights then they should contend for the U.S. or intercontentinal titles. they just don't measure up to be a contender for the heavyweight titles. IMO
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

so to be a heavyweight contender you should be a useless hoss? so you consider guys like A-Train, Matt Morgan, Rikishi, Palumbo to be heavyweight title material?

would you consider HBK and Bret Hart cruisers also because they arent huge hosses?

I think cruisers should be 200 and under....christian,benoit, jericho and guerrero are to big to be cruisers..it was like when Matt Hardy was in the cruiser division, it was just retarded as hell...

or are you saying they should be intercontinental title conteders because you dont think they are as talented as a Hoss?

id rather see eddie with the title then Jabba The Show
    test
  13. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

because it is?
    test
  14. Broken English

Broken English Flyest Kiwi on Earth

Raw was MINOR LEAGUE when Kurt, Benoit, Eddie G, Edge, Big Slow, Hulk Hogan, Lesner, A-Train, Taker, The Rock etc were running shit for Smackdown.

What did they have? HHH??? HBK??? Poppa Pump? Booker T??? Test and Kane were WACKKKK also!!!!!

Smackdown > Raw
    test
  15. The Second Comming

^^ U must be crazy.
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

well Raw had HHH, wherever he goes is the Major Leagues..

it could be HHH and a group of midgets and it would be considered the major leagues he is the game
    test
  17. SunnySyde

SunnySyde - - - - - - - - -

test
  18. Small Tymers

Small Tymers The Truth

I probably wouldn't watch smackdown if Booker T wasn't there
    test
  19. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

I still question Kidman as a cruiserweight. But I'm not complaining it isn't half as bad as the Matt Hardy Cruiser "Era," and Kidman actually has a built reputation as a cruiser. Not that Eddie and Jericho don't, but for Eddie- he is considerably larger than he used to be.

The whole Kidman cruiserweight issue I have I think is probably a height issue rather than a weight issue. I mean I could picture Tazz in the cruiserweight division. He'd be a monster in there, but I don't think he'd look so out of place to me.

I'd actually like to see Rey be taken out of the whol cruiserweight scene for a while, and compete for the U.S. Championship. When dealing with smaller divisions (no pun intended) the titles get passed around (often or not) to the same people. Rey doesn't need to be a twenty time cruiserweight champion anytime soon. The women's division is already smothered by that. Everyone except Nidia has been champ, and Nidia wasn't even on the show. Let me add Gail Kim's debut championship victory. Ah that's just the women's division, why am I even bothering with it?
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Yeah Kidman is on the short side...i also think Rey should go be put in the US title hunt..he is over enough to hold the title

wwe's cruiser division is almost as bad as the woman's, it could be so much better but its just put off to the side...thats what i liked about wcw, the cruiser battles were a huge focus of the shows, same with TNA and its X Division..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.