Why Men Love Bitches

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DaDivaSiren, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smaq a paqi

smaq a paqi Fuck you, madpoet

Bitches.

Yeah!
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Okay.. I can see your point. Maybe some females can't see the bias viewpoints that they may incounter in reading a book by a scorned woman.. Thats unfortunate.
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Unfortunate..yes I agree.

When I read stuff like that..it's more for entertainment value. You kind of laugh at it b/c you've been there at some level but at the same time you realize you can't live your life scorned and living by these biases...well at least I couldn't and I realize them and take it with a grain of salt.

However there are a lot of impressionable (especially young) women who are reading these books, perhaps feeling a bit scorned themselves, and they think this is the new approach to take. Which may or may not be a good thing depending on what paths the book is suggesting they take.

I guess I'm just a bit biased myself. I much prefer books that ask me to look at myself and not find fault in everybody else. Sorry if I went a bit OT lol
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I agree, Lala.. But I also like a book that will point out some of the stupid things I have done and throw them in my face, so to speak.. Because then you laugh at the author like " I can't believe she did that" and then think " ohhhhhh.........I've done that..." But not everyone will realize their own faults. I guess.. I stck with my initial statement.. Its just a book.. Books are a source of entertainment just as movies and music.. They can also be used for teaching aids.. depending..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.