why is weed making me paranoid all of a sudden?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Paparazzi, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

lol im saying cousin^^
    test
  2. ezejesus

ezejesus New Member

You are smoking too much. It's weeds equivalent to OD'ing. Crack kills. Weed makes you feel bad. Smoke less.

If you feel paranoid find something to supress your thoughts. Play music loudly or play chess, or a video game. I play Madden personally.
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

^^^^^^^^^^ no
    test
  4. ezejesus

ezejesus New Member

test
  5. toker

nigga u said play chess.. the fuck anybody wanna listen to you for
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it means it's time for you to quit. that happened with me. one day i'm fine, next day i'm paranoid and having anxiety attacks. it kept getting worse and worse until i quit. then i had anxiety and panic attacks for the next month or two and then randomly for another 6 months, so i had to take some meds to stop or prevent the attacks until i was finally balanced again since weed fucks up your pheromone balances in your brain and you need to get them back on track after quitting.

basically, the thing that used to calm you down, is now causing anxiety. give it up.
    test
  7. ezejesus

ezejesus New Member

I said that because it's a game that will make you focus... So you wont be paranoid. You should listen to me because I'm a Gotdamn genius. And you spell the word you with the letter u.... So who is listening to you?
    test
  8. ezejesus

ezejesus New Member

You wern't smoking marijuana... You were smoking dippers or something similar. Check ya weedman for that, because that's just wrong.
    test
  9. toker

its not the weed but the strain

like i keep saying u if a person whos unstable and already got anxiety type shit stay away from sativas..

theres a reason why several sativa types are compared to SPEED.. cus they make your heart rate increase.. if u didnt know that b4 hand your prob gonna freak out cus that isnt a normal thing..

go smoke some legit bubba kush.. aint no anxiety.. that shit put u down for the count

go read some the breeder descriptions.. if it says a speedy type high what u think its gonna do to u???

but the problem is most u guys smoke street shit and dont know what the fuck it is.. niggas be smokin sativa dominant strains and wondering why they cant sleeep at night [funny]

theres a reason why growers with heart problems avoid sativas.. wanna take a guess?
    test
  10. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

you got problems cousin...i never quit since i made this topic...and it hasn't happen since before the summer...so i think it was the strains i was puffin on...im good now
    test
  11. RJD2345

RJD2345 New Member

I made an account just so I could tell you that this post changed my life...

I was also gonna ask wtf's up with all the people on this thread posting in obnoxious slang, but then I looked at the name of the website and then things made sense... yeah.

Seriously though, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TYPE USING THE WORDS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE... I'm too high to decipher your shit right now.
    test
  12. argumentchew

argumentchew New Member

chaged your life? unbelievable.
    test
  13. Matthewop

Matthewop New Member

i think everything is changing and you should change your daily life too for yourself sake!
    test
  14. synical

synical Blow Gang/ESP

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.