why is weed making me paranoid all of a sudden?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Paparazzi, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

a month ago i blew a dutch and got paranoid as hell...i didnt think nothing of it...but since then ive smked a few different kinds of weed and it's had the same affect...i get real noid and my heart starts racing...the only time i dont get noid when i smoke now is if im drunk first...wtf is that?
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

anything new goin on in yer life?

id never gotten the paranoia untill i moved to the city an sobered up a bunch (only blazing right befor bed) when i went back to gettin lit right after school i started gettin paranoid.

i dont really get randomly paranoid anymore, but certain things will set me off, like yesterday the cops ahd a convention in the middle of the street outside my house, like 6 cars n 10 cops just standin there talkin.

i was blaazed as fuck n went around my house turnen off lights n shit so it look like no one was home lol
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

The sativa strain (which is most weed) of cannabis is a stimulant, the more potent the strain, the more of the stimulant's properties you'll experience, which may include paranoia... the indica strain (mainly northen lights) is a depressant or a downer... alcohol is a downer... so if you normally smoke and drink, the alcohol may cancel out some of those stimulant properties...
    test
  4. EndeR One X

EndeR One X Optimus Prime

Because you're smoking it too much for too long. Haha.
    Or you're in an uncomfortable position in your life where something is bothering you.

Try to cut back for a minute, like only smoke at nights.
    Then pick it back up again.
    test
  5. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

thats whats my daily life is like... lol...

i have the same problems when i smoke... someone told me once that starts to happin you have to restrain from smokin weed for 7 years! Dont know if its true or not...

let me ask you a question....after you start to feel your self come down.. do you feel extraordinarily good? Thats what happens to me... i smoke and i freak out...i usually end upo cleaning for hours but after i eat and start to come down i feel really relaxed.. but that could be just becuase my mind and heart was moving at an accelrated rate...
    and i feel you on the drunk part... if im crazy drunk and smoke im usually cool...

i dont really have any suggestions on what you should do except just stay away from it... or if you do smoke just realize that your just high... and you will soon come down..
    but i feel on this.... ITS SUCKS...
    Also if u can... try to get ahold of some strawberry cough... (jason kings strain) it was developed specially for anxiety....
    tell me if it works... ive always wanted to know...
    peace
    test
  6. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Word, I only had noid rages when my life was fucked up... like being on probation wondering if you're getting UA'd the day after you bought your sack.
    test
  7. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

you are subconsciously uncomfortable with smoking. Your immediate aspirations don't match your long term ones, the paranoia comes from these two emotions attempting to override eachother.
    test
  8. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

it was literally tuesday i smoked and was fine...and wednesday i smoked and was noid...and ever since that day everytime i smoke i get noid unless im drunk...my life is actually the best its been in a long time im chilling..the pass 7 months have been really good for me...so its no deep rooted emotional shit going on

Blitz i do feel better once i calm down and the high goes away...but wtf im not suppose to smoke now unless i drink?...and i dont drink like that birthdays and special celebrations maybe...just hitting a party or w/e i'd blow trees and maybe have a beer or two...i don't drink everytime i go out...this is some trash ass shit man lol
    test
  9. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

it is deep rooted because weed stimulates deep root thinking whether u realize it or not
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

word i was gettin like that 4 a lil while some time back.. but since u identified it atleast u now know the deal

but some shit i just wont do anymore.. like i wont smoke and go to a party or some shit where i dont know everyone there. that shit bugs me out

but im pretty straight i was blazed when i went to the prison to visit my boy last night lol
    test
  11. Algorith

Algorith ..Cause Numbers Lie

Lol @ the therapy session..
    Shit's normal, and there's also anxiety-causing agents in a lot of chronic.. too many to name..

Shit's mind games.. it's like you allow thoughts that you suppress during your daily life cause you don't wanna deal wid'em, and then when your stoned, shit just comes out..

Ever wonder why some people have those life epiphanies or that "real talk" sessions after a blunt? Cause they forget to suppress normally covered emotions or perceptions of themselves.. and that freaks some ppl out and shit..

The way I look at it..

Everybody's a fuckin' idiot.. the hell makes me (or you) any different?

Fuck all, so just get high.
    test
  12. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

I can tell you exactly what it is...

you're having anxiety/panic attacks .. and the weed is opening your mind, so you cannot calm your self down and realize what it is.

pop a small miligram klonopin bout 20 min before you smoke and you will be good (it wont do anything but keep you from getting paranoid or anxious), and once you realize it's all in your mind you will be able to control it without the pills.
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

that sux homie

lol@niggas tryina say its deep rooted problems

I don't think its that

cause u literally smoked one day and was trippin the ext

how long have u been smokin?

this was happenin to my homie like a yr ago

he'd pop a tylenol pm before he smoked

he only did it like 4 times

now he doesn't get noid
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

this would be the most correct answer thou there are a couple wrong things

just remember ur high and its the weed causing it and u should be fine unless u have heart problems to start.. if thats the case id avoid sativas all together

not a fan of speed weed?
    test
  15. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

I thiink it was just the weed...I copped some shit monday and been good all week
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

the only time i get paranoid is when I see 5-0.
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I want speed weed!!!!!! I love weed that races the heart and breaks you out in a cold sweat with a spout of dizziness!!!! I'm being serious too!!!

The only time I get paranoid is when I'm not comfortable...i.e. high at work, in a foreign land etc

PEACE
    test
  18. toker

^^^ DTC 99

i think thats what it was called.. IIRC its druban poison x thai x C99

but there should be a bunch of shit that will make ur heart explode.. u know theres a lil trick to make ur more speedy an racy rite?? u just harvest it b4 its actually done and bam.. just like if u harvest late then the weed will be way more stonier.. take a heavy indica a week or so late an u got a sleepin pill basically..

lotta sativas will fuck u up.. mexicans. colombians.. ditto the african n SE asian stains.. thais, viet, cambodia, etc..

hazes, durban, c99, apollo, schrom, kali mist, etc..

that said i wouldnt advise the avg smoker to go out an try some this stuff... seasoned growers dont like some this shit.. uneasy feelin for some.. if u have anxiety forget bout it.. haert problems?? stay away plzz.. sometimes if feels like shit be causing heart palpations which can scare the unexpected..
    test
  19. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

you know that shit aint true cuzz.. the first part atleast.. alls that happen is he probable switched up from indicas to sativas or whoever u coppin from paranoia is a plus to me a strain that does that stays in my stash. not that i likee being noid just once u realize its false its cool.
    test
  20. toker

yea it is.. ive had several different growers already tell me bout this.. strains taken @ different days have different effects.. sometimes it might not be very noticable but it is different

hell i did a quick google search.. taken from another site

Window For Harvesting Your Marijuana Crop

An important consideration has to do with one's preference for a head high or more of a body high. A good head high can positively influence one's mental state much like a psychedelic; whereas a good body high is more similar to a narcotic effect. Generally, head highs tend to be more up and body highs tend to be more down. Suffice it to say that a good healthy mix of the two is a fine goal to achieve.

Sativas and early window harvests tend to be more of a head high, whereas Indicas and late window harvests tend to be more of a body high. Given this rule of thumb you can pretty much come up with what you want. That is, if you prefer a very psychedelic head high, then an early harvested Sativa might do best.

If a very narcotic body high is desired, then a late harvest indicas would probably do best. For that best-of-both worlds high, experimentation with late harvested sativas and early-to-mid harvested indicas usually proves interesting.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.