Why is this British Black man so angry?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by VishTaphney, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

hahahahahsdoökdklksld,söd i feel his pain...as soon as you say something against gays you re a homophob, its like saying something about jews or women, then you re automatically an anti semite or a sexist
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

its funny how that lesbian was instigating and trying to get people to pity her...funny how she switched up the words at the end...she was the one bugging nigel benn saying oh fuck off...and that other white guy said if you were a bloke i would spark you...lol that lesbian was trying to play a princess but im a girl and no one gave a shit....at the end uri defended her and then when that white girl was saying no nigel is a gentle lion he wont hurt you the lesbian said he threatened to hit me if i was a man...but if you rewind it the lesbian said i would box you if i was a male boxer haha.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

nigel shouldnt of got mad at that old lady though cause she didnt say homophobe...the two faces were the lesbo and uri gellar.
    test
  5. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

that dyke annoys the living shit out of me
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya she is a daddys girl type...she thought cause she is a girl she can get away with shit...its funny how she was instigating nigel benn he was just minding his business and then she said homophobe and go read the bible or better yet fuck off lol...i laughed when she tried to cry woe is me at the end saying he threatened to hit me if i was a man.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LMAO@ that poor dude. Not fair. Not fair at all.

Fuck the double standard... She wanna act like a man, She should get knocked out like a man. Fucking lesbo!
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

word
    test
  9. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

them chicks were pissing me off too, grrrr
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

that lesbo was a big ass instiagator trying to get him pissed.

but i guess the public disliked him..because he was the 2nd guest kicked...even though clearly it was because the lesbo was pushing his buttons.talking shit behind his back..since the public votes .i guess the public is dumb too probally thinking that guy is a jerk.
    test
  11. BuckAssMufukka

BuckAssMufukka FUCK WITH ME HO

because the muthafucka is raw and fuckin women dont know when and how to shut the fuck up. how the fuck you gon say im not gon talk to a homophobic then keep runnin ya muthafuckin mouth. My feelings "BITCH ILL KILL A HO STRANGLE THE BITCH" naw really tho i woulda done it just like him but i woulda been beatin up trees rofl
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  13. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

shoulda just sucker punched her in the nose. thats why i am not eligable for these tv shows. that and im not a celebrity.
    test
  14. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

what show is this from anyway?

he shoulda just rampaged n knocked all them bitches out
    test
  15. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

word i woulda done that shit if i were him . fuck the reprecussions ^
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.