Why is Splinter Cell so fucking hard?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Ethan Albright, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

if ur not familiar with the 360 controller setup or any tom clancy game, Splinter Cell is a horrible game to start out with..Those types aof games are very complicated and if u have no prior knowledge u will instantly be lost...
    test
  2. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Just be easy, take ya time and use what u got to the best of your advantage.....Im playing Double Agent for PS2, Im on the part where your on that cruise ship.....
    test
  3. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i've played all the splinter cells, except double agent...i want to wait until i get a 360.

i almost gave up on the first splinter cell(which is the hardest one in the series, and one of the hardest games i've played period)...but i couldn't walk away from a genuine challenge. you have to time everything right and be precise, successfully outhinking/outmanuevering and beating the enemy(or enemies) gave me such a rush. that game took me months to beat...months.

the others were good too, although easy as fuck in comparison to the first one.

you just have to have patience nigga! guns are often a secondary weapon if not unnecessary. how do you not find sneaking up on people and snapping their necks without making a sound or catching someones attention fun?? i guess SC is not for everyone.

a better analogy would be; Splinter Cell is like playing Chess and Metal Gear Solid is like playing Checkers.
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

You must haven't played Mega Man......the first Mega Man was the hardest game EVER...that or that Ghouls and Ghost shit. I agree though...Splinter Cell 1 was impossible..I STILL haven't beat it yet.
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

lol Splinter Cell was frustrating, but i beat that fucking game in it's most difficult setting.

no, i never played mega man, or ghouls and ghosts. doesn't matter...neither game can compare to Ninja Gaiden(xbox) on it's most difficult setting. i beat it, but it was ridiculous. i know of people who gave up on it's normal setting, cuz that was too hard.
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I too, remember Splinter Cell one being impossible. Its pretty sad when you cant beat a game with a strategy guide. I remember, it was some board in Tokyo? I dunno, but there was a gate in the beginning, and I couldnt figure a way past it. Fucking bullshit. Thats how I feel about the new one too.

I think the games too slow, and the movements are too tight.
    test
  7. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Play Chaos Theory....the best Splinter Cell I've played so far. I have yet to play Double Agent though. Not saying Chaos theory is any easier...but it is an improvement on some things. But for the record..I've gotten farther in Chaos theory than the first one....so either it's easier..OR I sucked really bad back then.
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

super ghouls and ghosts is prolly the hardest game ever made.......

seriously........

EVER.......

have to agree on that....

nah man...ninja gaiden was hard....but nothing is harder then ghouls and ghosts....ninja gaiden is like the hardest game of this era.......but def not fucking with ghouls and ghosts
    test
  10. Mine*State

Mine*State mad cuz im STYLIN on you.

It's not hard, you just fucking suck.

Give up.
    test
  11. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

^keep up dickbread.... i got the hang of it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.