Why is Satan bad

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Geedorah, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

@AliceHouse

forgive me for the layout but you two are generally saying the same thing so i'll respond this way to address you together. I hope you don't mind

1. From a biblical standpoint, when Adam and Eve sinned, their bodies became "imperfect" and thus began to die. That imperfection is what gets passed down to us. The biblical logic is, if your body is perfect, it will never grow old or die naturally. Our bodies naturally creates cells to fight off infections, etc so a perfect body should have no issues with this. Imperfect bodies don't possess the tools to do so because naturally, and genetically, dying.

2. I compared humans to insects like spirit beings/Angels to humans. not humans to humans. the apples to oranges reference is a poor comparison on my parts. My apologies.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Sin doesn't cause humans to die.

You can no more say such a thing then you can say zephrim make the sun round.

Edit: In fact, more and more discoveries are being made every day that unlock the key to immortality. Are you aware of which animals on Earth are functionally immortal? That by your definition, are without sin?
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Your brother kills someone in your house and your whole family deserves to go to jail?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I said from a biblical standpoint.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no but as i said before, you are comparing to equal creatures together whereas i compare to creature who are not equal.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Thou shall not kill.
    God doesnt say only humans.
    test
  7. AliceHouse

Whew. For a second there I thought you were serious.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

Even I know you're just being a troll.

The commandment to not kill only applied to Israelites killing other Israelites. Killing other people was perfectly acceptable.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol it's all good
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

God accepted animal sacrifices so i'm not sure what you mean here
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

God said dont kill, what you dont understand?
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

God's commands are for humans
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Spider bites your kid, you kill all spiders, what did you do?
    You disobeyed Gods command.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You're trolling right now.
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Why would I be trolling?
    God said: Dont kill.
    He didnt say: Dont kill humans, but you can kill everything else.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Shadow, you do realize you are Hebrew right ?
    test
  17. Coup d'état

1. We were not cursed...We were weakened due to our transgression. YAH cursed the ground, and made women bring forth children in sorrow. We are fallen because our knowledge of evil...He did these for our own good. Now after the fall, we have to work. There is a reason for this.

The laws of YAHUWAH are not arbitrary and imperfect at all. They teach love and on love hangs the whole of the law...for example, when growing your crop you cannot harvest the back corner of it. You leave it to the poor and needy. In fact the world languishes and fades away because they forgotten the convenat of YAH. How does the earth languish ? Breaking the laws that is. For example, we eat things not meant to be eaten, these things have a role to help keep the earth clean. Lobersters and other animals keep the waters clean for example. It's deep man.

Do you have a specific law or statue that is barbaric, I can offer some insights on it not from the flesh but from the spirit.

YAH made a covenant with Abraham, and his seed, to be a blessing to ALL PEOPLE. That is what Abrams name was changed to: AbraHAM. Meaning Father of MANY NATIONS. Not just Israel. The children of Israel are Abrams seed, which is what was promised by the Father. They were to be the PRIEST unto him, and their wisdom of the father would be their righteousness in the sight of the nations, having the oracles to deliver us ALL. it's not a status, it's a job. no glamor. YAH does things that make sense.

The people walking in the way before Messiah are good, and the people who are not will be judged fairly biased on that. Yahshua came to bring back Israel into the covenant, so they can in turn show the world salvation. The book has not been completely fulfilled yet, there are things that will happen later that will give ALL the chance to chose fairly with knowlege and understanding presented before them. All people both past and present.

Don't forget the tragedy of a few things. It is reality man. Israel fell out and was scattered, a chain reaction that affected all nations...we are a mess man and I don't think you appreciate or realize the reality of our situation.

I rushed through this, and I hope later I can come back a properly give each point more time. But I want to see first your reaction and gauge your understanding.
    test
  18. x calibur

x calibur

that makes sense. however, Adam & Eve could choose to live in obedience and abundance, or in knowledge and economy. no one who came after them had that same choice. original sin causes us to be fallen, which I take issue with.

Leviticus 20:13 - if a man lies with another man as with a woman, they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.
    in fact, that chapter is full of death sentences and orders for exile. Deuteronomy 13 would have people killed for apostasy, and Deuteronomy 22 isn't enlightened when it comes to women.

I'm not saying that all the laws are wrong, or that many of these things shouldn't be punished. but burning and stoning for sexual and religious indiscretions does not seem like the perfect law of a supreme intellect by any means.

I'll admit, it had a few good points. I was particularly impressed by Leviticus 19:14 - You shall not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.

so the Israelites were meant to be a priest nation, acting as a leader and guide to the rest of the world. not that they were conferred a special status and that only they could be saved by following their laws. is that correct?

all people will be judged fairly, then? yet, Jesus said, no one comes to the father except through me. that's what I take issue with - the idea that you are morally judged based upon whether you accepted a loophole or not.

you seem to be saying that things will change greatly in the future, and that everyone will be given a choice like Adam & Eve, except with greater knowledge of the situation. I haven't read this, but that is far more reasonable. my only question is why that wasn't done in the first place, unless being tested in a chaotic world is some sort of prerequisite.

I'm not underestimating how much of a mess the world is. I'm fully aware. I just don't see the the Bible as being consistent with what I believe about God.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

@ x calibur

Glad to hear you are open about your Creator. This tells me you need to learn about him and seek him while he still can be found.

Isaiah 55:6
    Seek you YAHUWAH while he may be found, call you upon him while he is near:

Great post btw, going to enjoy answering it

We all have the opportunity to live according to knowledge and understanding. True wisdom and knowledge in the world is of YAH. That is economy. You can rise above the tempter and live in the spirit in truth and not according to the flesh, which always wars against the spirit of truth.

We can be deceived today, just how Satan used his spirit on the serpent to deceive the woman in the garden. Deception is believing what is false to be true, and what is true to be false. Eve thought she could become like YAH if she transgressed his word and ate of the tree. Just how they were tempted, we are everyday. Messiah had many temptations, and over came. That is significant. With blood atonement (blood being shed) there is no remission of sin.

After the man and woman transgressed in the Garden, YAH slew an animal and furnished skins to cover their nakedness. He atoned for their sin right there, so that you could live. Yahshaua ( meaning YAH's salvation) was sacrificed to bring Israel back into the covenant that they broke, to in turn bring you into the family of Elohim, that is if that is your wish; to live in obedience, abundance and economy. The Father has GREAT rewards to those seeking and striving to serve Him.

When we think of death of our flesh in a carnal sense, we think it's the end all be all. In truth, in the Father's eyes you are just asleep in the ground. All will be risen from the dust on that day. From dust we were created, and to dust we return. Adam and Eve are why, their transgression. Let's get that out of the way first. We must keep and try to see things spiritually and in the perspective of the Father where that is possible.

There is a purpose of eliminating transgressors straightway. I think you understand. It will breed rebellion and put out stumbling block for others to fall. Man was not created to be anther man's help meet. Woman was. The right woman is your rib, not different from you, but you. Eve was of Adam, literally. She was spiritually suited to him as well. Chose your queen wisely.

You have laws which you were taught and judgements for breaking those laws. Adultry is another death sentence by the stone. If I sleep with your wife, I expose YOUR nakedness. It's a deep concept. And a just punishment. You love another by respecting the Creator, and his way set for you.

Just as you know what your son needs before he does, just how you provide it to him before he wants; the father also knows what we need despite our stiff necked ignorance (sometimes). Spare the rod, spoil the child- proverbs.

All YAH's way is very impressive.

Jeremiah10:12
    He has made the earth by his power, he has established the world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens at his discretion.

For fearfully and wonderfully we are made.

The covenant was made to one man, whose faith was considered as righteousness to YAH, and it was accounted for righteousness. Abraham was 100 and his wife 90 when they beget Issac. They never should have conceived, nor created the seed known as the children of Israel. Faith is trust YAH and believing in Him, striving to serve him. He brought out the Children of Jacob/Israel (Great grand son of Abraham) out of BONDAGE from a strange and pagan nation of Egypt. YAH gave them laws and a way that would be their wisdom in sight of the nations, and their obedience would make them the head and not the tail, as they are today. The laws are not of mans traditions, nor are given by man. YAHUWAH gave them the way.

Abraham was promised to be a blessing to many nations. Through his seed came the 12 tribes of Israel. Judah was one tribe and out of it came the seed of Messiah, from the lions of his Father King David. He brings back the Children to the covenant, and they in turn will teach the nations in due time the ways. Choices will be made. The wheat will be separated from the chaff and burned.

The Father always has an order and that reflects in how he operates. First, to His his first begotten Yahshua, then to the Angels (Malikeem), down to Israel and from Israel to the rest of the nations. This is the order of business found in scriptures.

Nobody has an excuse to not have their sins taken away. You are not saved from following the law alone. You have to have the faith to do it. Without faith (a dynamic word) you will not obey, as you will carnally kick against the spirit of YAH and truth. The spirit guides you into all truths. You can only receive truth from the Father. Many of the world religions teach open rebellion against YAH, and are false Messiah's and teachers. Many of the most popular doctrines are wrong.

That is surely correct. Yahshua (whom the world renamed Je Zues after their gods) is the only way to the Father because he was sent to die and atone for your sins. Just how Moses was an intercessor for Israel unto YAH, Messiah is our Intercessor now. YAH said he would raise up a prophet like Moses to interceded. To atone for sins blood is required.

Their are two sets of laws. The laws/statues and the judgements for breaking them. No longer will you be stoned for committing adultery or taking YAH's ways in vain (not doing them). Yahshua interceded for us to bring thouse who walk in truth back to the covenant. back to the Father. You obey and walk in spirit in truth and endure means you are Israel and will inherit the Kingdom that will come from heaven and be established on Yahshua's shoulders on earth forever. Yahshua's grace, or being under grace, is freedom from judgment.

Recall the woman in the 'New Testament' who was found by the pharisee sect of the day committing adultery with another man. They wanted to stone her outright according to the letter of the law. Yahshua (before he even died) interceed for her unto the Father and she was forgiven.

To the ignorant (not knowing) it is a 'loop hole', but to the learned it is a moment to rejoice, because if Messiah, whom came fully man, had many many temptations. He 'crucified' himself daily and did the fathers will, becoming the example we must strive to with our might. No man sins not, but we must show ourselves diligent and truly seeking with understanding.

Recall in the scriptures how Satan (who has the world to give as he is the current ruler) tempted Yahshua by offering him his throne while he was still alive. Yahshua was not ignorant of scriptures and what was written for him to do (fore he came in the volume of the books [Old Teatament]; they wrote of him) and resisted.

In the evening of his betrayal the Romans came with a squad of guards to arrest him. He told his disciples before hands to go by swords and be ready to fight them. He was tempted to throw down right then, he resisted.

It's a hard walk, I'm not going to lie to you. Endure to the end and you will be exceedingly rewarded with rest at last.

Until then...seek the Father while he still can be found. I will take any questions. Be VERY carefully of the world religions.

There is a narrow path to the Kingdom and a very broad way to destruction.

Revelation 12:9 tells us the WHOLE world is deceived. if the whole world is doing something...stop and think (Selah)
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Edit:

-without blood atonement there is no remission of sin
    test