Why is Satan bad

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Geedorah, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

x cailbur no offense to you, and I understand we are all growing here and learning, but your sonning of the bible thread was an hilarious and epic fail.

You cannot understand your creator's will with the carnal mind. Nor off the backs of world religions, whom do not know him. Underestimate the seriousness of transgression is to take a broad way to destruction, add that your lack of rejoicing over our redemption shows your ignorance (not knowing) concerning things you try to 'son'.

Proceed to backlash against that or you can humble down and learn.

Where to start then ?

Knock and it shall be opened (understanding), ask and it shall be given (knowledge).
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

no offense taken. considering how I've challenged the central beliefs of all this, I would expect no less.

I can't possibly learn hidden knowledge, but I can read the scriptures as they're published. from my readings, I can't see how Yah is a just and reasonable god. if he's real, I must conclude that he is some sort of demiurge, experimenting on us for his own insane purposes. I do believe in God though. and the Supreme Architect would not curse our whole race over a pomegranate. if he revealed laws to us, they would be perfect and unsurpassable, not tribal and arbitrary.

are you saying that I'll be condemned to hell for posting that thread?

if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. but I don't see how I am.

re: edits - I've studied many major religions. Islam, Buddhism and Taoism were particularly impressive to me.
    and if you can school me, I'll listen.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Not at all saying you going to the lake for posting that. YAHUWAH is a just and merciful God (ELOHIM). He is going to hold those with understanding of his ways more accountable than those in darkness. That is scripture.

No man sins not (transgresses the Creator) and we all have fallen way short.

Nothing hidden about the creator's way, for his way hangs love perfected. Knowledge and understanding of him has to be taught the same way you learn anything. His laws teach charity and love. Love in a sense of the word that is different from how we may romanticize it today. Nothing given for us to obey is contrary to our human condition, fore his laws are perfect in all their ways. As he is.

What I notice about you guys saying he is insane and more is that this is the commercial outlook being pushed and soaked up the same way political agenda is sold. Through TV, movies and entertainment and an increasingly more turblent society coming out as a collective under the image of the wicked one himself. I call you all with that view toward the Creator Penn-and-Teller scholars. Or youtube Zeitgeist followers These are ones responsible for pushing those views, with the likes of George Carlin type pop culture idols and plenty more before them. More are to come. Go higher and you will learn they learn it from others. It's the spiritual wickedness in high places we are dealing with, not flesh and blood. Those pushing rebellion and confusion will be dealt with justly.

You have to have an evil heart to not want to become a son or daughter of the Most High. Scriptures bear an historical account and perspective of the only nation on earth to go into a covenant with YAH. That is the true children of Israel.

You are wrong, and I hope you come to your senses, though I understand the confusion in this world today and won't say I know it all. I know enough to know beyond the shadows of doubt who is in charge and where to learn properly.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

To teach everything I know (which is limited) would be ridiculously hard from starch...that is why you have to be seeking the Father while he can still be found and ask questions.

In the end it is only him that can reveal the mysteries to you. At the risk of sounding like an asshole, I'll take some specific questions you have of the record bearing witness to the Creator at the hands of his people Israel. I'm not a natural born Israelite, but a Gentile being converted.
    test
  5. x calibur

x calibur

I wouldn't ask you to give an entire manifesto on the Bible, because it's too complex and comprehensive.

I would accept the Most High if that was a moral and rational conclusion. but I have too many unresolved issues with this to accept it. there's definitely alot of criticism against religion in modern popular culture, and not all of it is justified. but I rely on my own understandings.

to keep it brief:

Why should god curse all of Adam & Eve's descendants? Why not give the same choice of obedience/knowledge to every being?

Why are the Old Testament laws so arbitrary, barbaric, and imperfect? (death sentences, sacrificial rituals, etc.)

the saving grace of Jesus is a gift for sure. but what of people who came before, or never heard of him? what about those who are loyal to another faith, but share many Christian qualities? it seems like an arbitrary loophole.
    old testament corollary: why should only the Israelites be given a Covenant?

why should god allow the nightmare of Revelations to unfold, and allow so much power to the beast and the lamb who speaks like a dragon?
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Criticism against religion, its not against religion its against religious people that dont abide by the rules they are claiming to be part of their religion.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

We are all adam and we are all eve. We all chose willfull disobedience. thats why were here, with the oportunity to resolve it.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

So basically you're an idiot whose arguments don't stand on their own.

You have to resort to childish insults of a grade schooler to feel good about yourself.

In psychology we call that bullying. Which is the recourse of the angry and idiotic. You're an ogre, I'm a wolf.

You proved to yourself... the other day I proved to myself 1+1=3. I guess that's as totally real and legit as your beliefs... since they both can't be proven in real life.
    test
  9. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

Leave Satan alone,.... he's just another lost alien. smh.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

That makes more sense than anything in the bible.
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

How can he be bad if he is punishing bad people?
    After all didnt God punish everyone because Adam and Eve sinned?
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

God didnt punish anyone he just removed himself and his presence.
    their act caused some things to happen, like their spiritual senses being dulled,
    Things that God was protecting man from like the existance of evil became
    a reality because of what they did, who they obeyed, and did not obey.
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

God is just allowing all of us to suffer, die, babies tortured and killed
    instead of killing the - ONE - that is the cause and root of all evil
    God lets you all remain in pain and watches you die because he wants to see if you will worship/dickride him
    all the way to the end

great concept
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

How he didnt punish anyone?
    I thought we are all born with a sin and thats why you have to get baptized to get rid of it.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Baptism doesn't get rid of sin, death does.

We are sinful because the parents sinned which is why it get passed to us just like any disease would.

God will kill anyone that is a 'cancer' just like any human would really. You don't just kill one black widow spider that bite your child in your house, you kill all of them that are in your house.
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So you are born with sin even when you didnt do anything?
    How can that make any sense?
    Your brother killed someone so we should put your whole family in jail for it, is that how it works for God?
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

1. yup born sinful, the logic makes sense despite it sucking for humanity
    2. I said in your home, i didn't say just going out and killing them not to mention you are really comparing apples to oranges.

God will kill anyone who is poses a threat to his Will and his "family".

Do i agree with the follow me or die thing? not in particular
    test
  18. Geedorah

Geedorah King

How can it make sense?
    And you didnt compare apples and oranges?
    Your brother kills someone in your house and your whole family deserves to go to jail?
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Satan didnt like this so he rebelled against God and his way, but God is the good one?
    Feels like propaganda from God and his followers, almost the same as merica and bringing freedom to other countries, when in fact they are just invading other countries and making it look good because they have the coverage and majority to do it.
    test
  20. AliceHouse

The logic doesn't make sense.

Inherited genetics, flawed or otherwise, are real. Tangible. We can see them with the right equipment.

Sin, however, is not tangible. It is metaphysical. And so long as it remains on the metaphysical plain, in no way shape or form can it ever be inherited.
    test