Why is race the bottom line these days?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Knowledge, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

After all the bullshit I've read today, I wanted to ask you all what you thought of the constant use of race as a form of slandering someone when they do anything that stands out?

Is it that hard to be proud of someone else these days?

Are we all extreme narcissists in the purest form these days?

Can we blame hip hop for turning itself into a promotion for self hatred in the way that a lot of songs these days basically tell you, you ain't shit unless you can not only are pay the bills but get rich?

Didn't everyone love B.I.G. & Tupac because they were "The roses that grew from concrete"?

Or can we blame the media for dumbing it's self down?

Must we all be better than you or can you be satisfied knowing there are other people out there that can do great things, just like you?
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Reverse Racism is a joke

If a person comes into your home with weapons and kick the door down, robs everybody in the house rapes all of the women in your household, and on their way out you trip them down and take their gun from them and put their gun to THEIR HEAD.....Does that make you a reverse robber and a reverse rapist?

If the slave is able to take the whip from the slave master and start beating the slave master with his own whip that he's been beating him with for the past 400 years...Does that make the Slave a reverse slave master now?
    test
  3. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

when has it not been a major issue?
    test
  4. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Just say you don't know wtf it means.... don't be shy
    test
  5. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Not asking that, I'm asking since when was it default for damn near every other poster on this forum as an excuse for their behavior, someone elses behavior or THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF HE WAS [INSERT RACE HERE]

Or am I the only one who thinks using race as an excuse is pathetic?

I really resent the fact that I need to do this but here it goes, I realize there are actual racial issues.... I just don't think most of you seem to know when it's an appropriate time to actually use race as a example & instead use it at all the wrong times & abuse the shit out of it.... I can't be the only one who sees this shit... am I?
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yes
    test
  7. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

See how easy that was for him MyKe? one day you could be of normal intelligence too... keep burning the white man's books instead of reading...
    test
  8. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

[youtube]diKUyMNgj_s[/youtube]
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fuck dem honkys
    test
  10. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

YEAH FUCK THEM THEY SMELL LIKE CHALK
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

like chalk, wet dog and fried bologna
    test
  12. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Your making me hungry, I guess I'm lucky one of my black friends is over so we splittin' some government cheese... mmmmmmmmm governminty
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i hope he robs you
    test
  14. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Nah, I put in a metal detector once I knew I was moving into an area with blacks, always be prepared...
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeaaaah! that'll get'em
    test
  16. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Yeah unforunately a lot of blacks aren't in the hood anymore so the gays don't get they ass whooped like they used too, you wouldn't be surprised how many queer black guys have cock rings these days... I'm tempted to take my metal detector down...

Black guys are perfect fags though, cause they usually have a nice round ass themselves... bwahahahha
    test
  17. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

[​IMG]

Made you look, now you're gay
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

thats some homo shit.

knowledge you trippin for real nigga

why even post a pic like that? thats some ole faggot ass whiteboy shit
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

You're as Gay as your Greek and Roman heroes
    test
  20. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Your just as racist & a pedophile like the Romans... hating ass racist pig fuck, I hope you get raped by skin heads
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.