Why Is Poverty A Problem For Blacks?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Crates, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

barnizzle, alot of black people do have a stuggle

but 90% of them are in africa where they have no freedom

most broke black people i know are broke by choice
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Barnizzle, what you have to understand is this:

the "White man" stop hounding niggaz a long time ago 'physically', nowadays their hatred is based on the dollar bill and how much of it they can keep out of the hands of Black people. now on occasion they will snatch up a nigga on the low and murder his ass, but that's rare these days.

Today, niggaz can only blame themselves for not competing for that dollar bill against tthe "White man".

and don't forget, it was a White man (Lincoln), that kept the other whites from totally making the Black race extinct in America. and he took a bullet for it too. in the back of the head no less..didn't even see it coming. ouch.

So raise up nigga...use that pinto bean between your ears. it's golden.
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

Lincoln publicly referred to blacks by the most offensive racial slur. In one speech, Lincoln said he opposed the expansion of slavery into the territories because he didn't want the West "to become an asylum for slavery and ••••••s."

Lincoln was "especially fond of Negro minstrel shows," attending blackface performances in Chicago and Washington. At an 1860 performance of Rumsey and Newcomb's Minstrels, Lincoln "clapped his great hands, demanding an encore, louder than anyone" when the minstrels performed "Dixie."

Lincoln envisioned and advocated an all-white West, declaring at Alton, Ill., in 1858, that he was "in favor of our new territories being in such a condition that white men may find a home ... as an outlet for free white people everywhere, the world over."

* Lincoln blamed blacks for the Civil War, telling them, "But for your race among us there could not be a war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or another."

* Lincoln claimed that "the people of Mexico are most decidedly a race of mongrels. I understand that there is not more than one person there out of eight who is pure white."

* Repeatedly over the course of his career, Lincoln urged that American blacks be sent to Africa or elsewhere.

In 1854, Lincoln declared his "first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia; to their own native land." In 1860, Lincoln called for the "emancipation and deportation" of slaves

In his State of the Union addresses as president, he twice called for the deportation of blacks. In 1865, in the last days of his life, Lincoln said of blacks, "I believe it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate, which they could have to themselves
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

or how about

Lincoln said: "I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality; and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I ... am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position."

Sounds like a fuck'n devil to me
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

90% of them are in africa? lol

shut the fuck up

and you know this how?

i mean really rich...how many black people do you honestly...KNOW. and i dont mean black people you know of..

ole girl that u was fuckin looked like yoda with gorilla skin nigga..with mr magoo glasses

come on moe i'm dead serious here, you was rockin pink fits and spongebob jordans nigga. you look like manu ginobli with a perm nigga...

what black person could you possibly know up in the burbs of CT?
    test
  6. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

the mean national iq of ethiopia is 64 lol.
    test
  7. Alias3000

you still miss the point.

How would your ancestors get free if it wasn't for a moment of clarity from that white man? <- that's the million dollar question.

all through out history God has allowed the Devil to make mankind suffer to bring them to the understanding of who HE is.

luckily Lincoln came to his senses before that .45 slug took him out. so chances are that "devil" won himself a seat in heaven. no more devil.
    test
  8. Alias3000

furthermore barnizzle,

do you consider Edi Amin a devil too? he killed at least 350,000 of his own people(blacks) and called in ethnic cleansing.

holla back.
    test
  9. Alias3000

barnizzle,

watch The Last King of Scotland and Hotel Rwanda and get back to me.
    test
  10. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

There is no God/Devil, good/evil dichotomy you weak faggots.

Fuck off.
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

I seen both.

More blacks died during slavery than J3ws during the holocaust.

My point is.. Don't just shrug off black struggle as simply being laziness...

You're from the outside looking in, and you will never fully understand the struggle.

Ya'll can keep discussing this, but I had enough of this because no matter the factual atrocities committed white folks still downplay it...

Racial division is a tool of the devil, implemented by the white man that forcefully brought niggaz to amerikkka. Just like in one of you crackkaz sigs, u try to make the arguement white people are the new slaves...true talk. The white power structure still is interested in perpetuating slavery as it did 100 years ago. Only now they use modern methods in doing so
    test
  12. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

So, what about all of the J.ews that have been degraded for millennia simply because they are J.ewish, yet they are still prospering? Is it because whites shifted their racial focus to black people and forgot about the J.ews?

Maybe J.ews never went through the atrocities of slavery.

Oh wait...
    test
  13. Alias3000

nigga I asked you a question and I appreciate a str8 answer.

DO YOUTHINK EDIN AMIN IS A DEVIL TOO?

that's the problems with my black people, always quick to point fingers and lump other struggles in the mix and then dodge the real issue.

ANSWER MY QUESTION NIGGA
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

how is edi amin a "real issue"? you coon ass nigga you...

i think edi amin was a power hungry evil ass nigga...

devil? no

but what he did to black folks is small in comparison to what happened here in america to black folks..

with that being said, i have a serious question here....

alias, are you a mulatto?
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ur right, they never did.

point noted
    test
  16. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Pathetic.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

theres mad black people in ct

and i know a lot strugglin

not cuz of white people

cuz they have no motivation, bad spending habits, no/low education, and dont envision themselves as being sucessful

i know a lot doing good too

and there the complete opposite

so its clear to me its behavior
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ur mother is a baldracca

and her son is a busone...
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ur still from the outside lookin in rich
    test
  20. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Neegs like you make me want to vomit, son.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.