why is organik cosigning this faggot eyerate

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by abiramnathan, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etareye

etareye New Member

tommo can i be ur friend irl nh
    test
  2. etareye

etareye New Member

any enemy to eyerate is a friend to me
    test
  3. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

ok i let YOUR shortbus self ride the first 9 times you did this. but YOU'RE now proving that you clearly do not know the diff, so i've googled this for you. hope it helps next time you decide to assert YOUR e-dominance on someone, when YOU'RE clearly an illiterate dullard....
    ..oh yeah, and fuck eyerate's faggot ass. just cuz he's smarter than u doesnt mean i think he's anything short of pondscum.

Some writers are confused by you're and your. A mistake involving these constitutes a grammatical howler.
    You're
    You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.
    Examples:
    The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. (Lily Tomlin)
    (Expands to you are - correct)

Your
    The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle). Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our and their.)

Examples:
    Our expert will answer your questions about pensions and savings.
    (questions belonging to you)
    test
  4. etareye

etareye New Member

deeze can i suck you're dick?
    test
  5. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

lml...see it's guys like you who i enjoy and are capable of completely ethering eyerate..intelligent posters who can hold their own intellectually while still bein able to troll the fuck outta a clownshoe like eyerate.

once again
    eyerate is a pillowbiter

but lemme reiterate
    tommo is an inbred, illiterate cretin
    test
  6. etareye

etareye New Member

im gay as fuck
    test
  7. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you can hate me all you like, but you cant call drew intelligent. noone is going to buy that bullshit :funny:
    test
  8. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

on the contrary, everyone knows he's intelligent..which is why you dont have these in depth arguments with him..cuz he's capable of exposing your whole domain

drew>>>missin chromosomes
    test
  9. etareye

etareye New Member

i own the snowboard shop that eyerate buys his snowboards from :funny:
    test
  10. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

and i am one of the sick that tommo has cured
    test
  11. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

hey eyerate, i gotta serious question for you

in that pic, were you growing that grunge-y necklace for locks of love as well?

inb4 he quotes the price or states that he was the first one rocking em...b4 the "hip-hop community" latched on
    test
  12. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

Eyerates getting sliced
    test
  13. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

plz join jimmy. i'm sure you have the pic in question. and appropriate gifs are welcome sir
    test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

what "grungy necklace"? are you referring to the silver figgaro? it was a gift from my mother. i wore it 24/7 for almost 10 years and i keep it on my nightstand.

spend less time studying my pics and more time enjoying life. you only get one, why spend it swinging from another mans dick?
    test
  15. Ducking Angels

Ducking Angels Good bars> Bad bars

Leaned.
    test
  16. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

dead@i'm swinging from your dick by capping on your chain that was old when it came out! there were approximately 3 things to 'study' in that layne staleyish pic.
    1. your kurt cobain hair
    2. your lrg shirt, whose brand in which you clearly were the trailblazing pioneer of
    3. your mommy's hand-me-down herringbone(lml)

all of which screamed of faggotry, and clearly showcase that you are the guy who has been a part of EVERY SCENE THAT EVER EXISTED(b-boy,gangster,GRUNGER,skater,etc.)

were you, or were you not, a pacifier wearing, drug-fueled, candy raver in the 90's?
    did you or did you not scream out, "ooooohhhhhhhh sisssssss," when you busted all over those familial funbags?
    test
  17. DMAC 780

DMAC 780 New Member

Your top 5 is embarassing as fuck.
    So are your opinions. fuck u stupid or somthin??
    you goin on ignore list fuck boy

Godamnit, your name aint even dmac, you said it was a nickname you got in catholic school in a previous thread. fuckin faggot kill yoself ahahahah
    test
  18. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

I am embarrassed by my top 5; no idea how it got to be that way but rest assured I am working my hardest to change it.

You are right again about my opinions, spot on. I am stupid, always have been, I just lack the brain capacity that the average person has, not my fault though we all play the hand we're dealt.

Please don't ignore me because i feel that in the future you might read something I write and then give a response that will be crucial to my understanding and it brings me dread to think I could miss out on that experience.

No need to take the lord's name in vain (i am a catholic student after all), but yes, I admit my true name is not dmac. I made an forum username that is different from the one on my passport; I am a fraud, for this I apologize, if i could go back and change what i did i would.

I wish I could commit suicide to rid myself of this embarrassment but my catholic faith forbids it.

BEST OF LUCK DMAC780, GOD LOVES YOU
    test
  19. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

that dude tommo is dumb as fuck. some trolls are funny but he is just fucking stupid.

i don't get how someone can make fun of someone for being on the internet while saying " i friended you on facebook without you knowing" and then insult them on the internet. l

ive never met eyerate, and he seems like kinda a cunt but its pathetic that people insult this dude all day. get fucking lives.
    test
  20. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

and at abe from scarborough, malvern isn't that bad anymore. it got way softer in the last 5 years. no one can argue that. the serious dudes went to jail in that raid last summer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.