Why Is Nobody Talking About Rex Today?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PrOFouL, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

He shown improvement today. I didn't see him force it under pressure today(I didn't watch the whole but most of it, maybe missed the total of 35 mins of 3 hours). He did great passings today, like that Berrimam(sp) touchdown pass, because in the season that motha fucka done threw downfield and fuck'd everything up with that.

This week was disappointing as fuck. Eagles out, Bears are still in(I know it's one game), Chargers lost, and Ravens. Ravens won the Superbowl with that coach and this is how he do it in this postseason? He knew Steve McNair wasn't the reason they were there, he should've worked his old ass up.
    test
  2. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

yeah. he played betta but he still Rex, he had a couple of plays n da second half where he shoulda got picked off, 1 where Thomas Jones saved his ass, and 1 that shoulda been ruled a fumble, but eh Holmgren gave them the game, they won, and now they playin the Saints next week, they took advantage of the chances they got, ain't shit else to say, bout them wack ass bastards.

Peyton fuckin' Manning, man that D saved they ass last week, how fuckin' gr8 will it b 4 Viniterri 2 kick the game winnin' field goal against the Pats, even though I'm still worried that nigga would miss a game winner on purpose and rip off his jersey and have on a Pats jersey under it, I mean Bellichik would do some shit like that
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

he did better than i thought he'd do

props on that..

with that said i dont think this is a good game to judge him on.. Seattle isnt a good team and they were missing most of thier cbs

not to sure th next game will be a good indicator either.. he still playing at home and the saints defense sucks
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

bwahahahaha[funny]
    test
  5. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

thats retarded...the ball was batted in the air...the guy was ABOUT to catch it and thomas jones knocked it down befroe it even got to the defenders hands....how was that a fumble ???
    test
  6. mr madness

when that nigga got hit in the first quarter and lost the ball, and they ruled that shit a incomplete pass, that shit shoulda been a fumble.

When thomas jones knocked the ball down, that was thomas jones savin' his ass. U think Benson woulda been thinkin' that quick to do that shit, hell nah, so yeah that's 2 different situations cuzin
    test
  7. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

oh...well yeah maybe that one could be a fumble but the rules say if the hand is moving foward its considered a incomplete pass...cuzzo
    test
  8. mr madness

Yea, thats the rule, but fuck that shit, if ya hand movin forward and the ball goes backward, that shit should be a fumble, so basically what it come down to is fuck Tom Brady
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

He had a pretty good game. Made a couple big throws, a couple bad ones were slightly off. The running game helped him out a bunch.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.