Why is lil wayne considered so good?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by 504_NOLA, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

Who Said Anything About Idolizing???/

I Wanna Be Like Jesus

I Dont Pray To Lil Wayne U Retard
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

jesus was an asshole.
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

Well Hell Forgive U Cuz He Kno How Us Humanz Wit Evil Hearts Thinks...

Anyway

Wayne Is So Ill,

Im Allll About Lyrics, And I Still Dont B Catchin Errything He Be Sayin, He Is Hella Raw, Hope Yall Niggaz Jus Hatin......

Hiphop 4 Eva
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

double is above such concepts as good & evil

and lil' wayne is NOT a lyricist

he's a garbagecist
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

Okay Buddy Who R U To Judge Any Of These Katz Makin Money Off Shyt U Conversate About, Lol U Kno Nothin About Whut He Goin Thru, Lol, Give Da Man His Props And Keep It Movin
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

i was rhymin' long before lil' wayne was.
    test
  7. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. was born an only child (now has a younger brother) in the poverty-stricken and crime-ridden Hollygrove section of New Orleans, Louisiana, which is part of the 17th Ward. His biological father left him when he was an infant, and until the age of sixteen, Reginald "Rabbit" Carter was his stepfather. Despite his unpleasant surroundings, he struggled to keep off the streets and to stay in school[citation needed]. Wayne's first contact with hip-hop was listening to local Cash Money artists such as Pimp Daddy and U.N.L.V., whom he also credited as his earliest influences. At first he started rapping at the block parties; his performance at one of them caught the ear of Lil Slim (an earlier Cash Money Records artist who was from the same neighborhood as Lil Wayne), who soon after the show gave him their phone numbers. He went on an autograph signing session with Lil Slim, where at the first time he met Cash Money Records owners, Brian "Baby" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams. His freestyling abilities impressed the Williams brothers, but they didn't sign him at first. 11-year old Wayne started to record freestyles on Baby's answering machine and haunted Cash Money offices nearly every day. When Baby saw so much engagement in the young rapper, he soon signed him and hooked up with another newcomer Lil' Doogie (who would later become famous as B.G.) to form group The B.G.'z. Group released their first and only album, True Story, in 1995. At the young age of 13, Wayne would drop out of school to fully pursue a rap career.

Wayne did not rap about adolescent issues, unlike many child rappers, such as Lil' Romeo and Bow Wow, who performed rap that was for younger audiences until their late teens. He did, however, refrain from swearing in his rhymes at the behest of his mother

He would draw some media and fan attention with the leak of a picture of himself and Bryan "Baby" Williams kissing. It was explained as a father-son kiss, and the photo [1] is not overly suggestive. Williams later claimed the kiss was a "black variation" of Mafia affection.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

kissin' another guy on the lips= homo

and wtf is up with all these clowns goin' by the nickname slim?[dunno]
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

Baby Raised Him Man

I Dont Even Care If He Gay

He Make Me Laugh While He Rhyme

I Luv It
    test
  10. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

I'm pretty sure he's not gay. And I'm pretty sure kissing your father figure isn't gay. People are really homophobic these days and anything like that people jump all over it labeling it gay. Not saying I like lil wayne, but he's not gay for kissing his father figure and all yall kno it. yall just hain on him in any way you can cuz you don't like him as a rapper.
    test
  11. Lesha3721

Lesha3721 New Member

He comes out wit a few hot shit but most of his shit wack, he is very overrated. He has a unique voice but thats about it. For got sakes he kisses men lol How lame can u get lol
    test
  12. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Thats gay, he kissed another guy who isn't even blood related, and on the lips at that. Yea HOMO
    test
  13. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

The amount of hate in this thread is incredible...
    test
  14. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Wow. I actually agree with double on this one. Lil Wayne is an average rapper who is worshipped like a god. There is absolutely nothing about him that makes him special. Lyrically he's average at BEST. As far as flow, he's average at BEST.
    His content is the same as every other southern rapper.
    test
  15. Format_

Format_ New Member

1 listen, to, -sound of revenge-... and, i hastily concluded:
    chamillionaire >>> little "wayne"
    and, i dont even -like- chamillionaire

plus: cham doesnt kiss men in the ['-mouth-']
    faggot little wayne; midget:homo.
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

it's not hate. it's ppl speakin' the truth.
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

no it's actually people speaking their opinions and taste for good music.......i don't like the beatles, but i am not at the point of maturity where i will make up words and feel so powerless, to the point where my only means to make myself feel un-faggot like, by neg repping them.........i mean you gotta have self-esteem issues.....now this is for all those kids who stole your lunch money.......way to go...a+.........you never say a word in a possitive fashion, jealoussy...........I'll wait for a "you like dudes kissing" reply.....that's all ya got hefty
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

^^you do know that i would physically destroy you right?

lmao@some little netnerd gettin' all butt hurt at some neg rep[funny]

i do that shit because you little bitches cry about it

it's a cheap laugh

i am your god.
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

netnerd?.....who has 32000 posts?.......c'mon droogie, i don't care about such things, i laugh at your use of colored bars on a web site to make yourself feel important.......shit is funny to me, and flattering, so keep going out of your way to aknowledge me, but say something useful or be funny about things........and you can't be my god......my god bumps wayne all day in his cloud mobile.......
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

you are a genetic deadend.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.