Why is lil wayne considered so good?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by 504_NOLA, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don cardyac

don cardyac New Member

y'all don't know what rap is on here talkin' bout he ain't livin' the life and he ain't gettin money.

in rap you fans are the reason that hiphop is dying because y'all don't focus on creative lyrics anymore, all y'all focus on is who got the most money and who still goes hard in the projects. i mean yeah wayne raps about gettin' money and being in the hood but listen to the way he can make up a different flow for every song he goes on and how he can string along a punchline for like half a verse and then you'll understand why wayne is one of the best out.

not to mention the freestyles and how much of a classic dedication 2 was.
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^cosign..... a lot of heads here want to discredit something that they feel is not hip-hop, as though they have a clue what hip-hop is........dope lyrics, flow, and voice usage speak for themselves, rap is the music of hip-hop, people fail to make this realization.....plus most people here are on some "i'm so anti-conformist and real" type shit that their taste in music becomes dictated by what's different not to like, rather than what sounds good.......it's funny to me.....these kids will sware they are certain the sky is red, and you tell them to just look up, and they will say shit like i could beat you up, or you are gay.......it keeps me amused
    test
  3. trey

trey The Three Ball

wow 16 pages and this is the first time i clicked this thread...i prolly would like him if i were in 6th grade again
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

stringin' a punchline out for half a verse= suckin' bad at punchlines

lil wayne is not creative

he has a bitch voice

you can't rhyme about bein' hard if you're clearly not hard

most ppl on here have no fuckin' clue what hip hop is, and they think they do.

lil wayne is NOT hip hop.

lil wayne is "simple simon said to the pie man" meets "i'ma be a puppet for the record labels and perpetuate negative stereotypes about inner city people"
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

no. you're obsessed with homosexuality.

and because i'm makin' fun of you, you try(albeit futilely) to apply it to me.

impossible there sally.

double is the most heterosexual man alive.

to claim otherwise is to admit to bein' a complete fuckin' fool.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you are 1 foot out.....you said all my post are about homosexuality, but they were all in response to you.....don't worry your parents will accept you, both test tubes.......you have been clowned again and again.....plus you just reiterate what i say........big army internet tough guys have all lost credibility due to your lack of humor and knowledge......go listen to dialeted, they need a fan to fill a birthday party they're rocking at burger king..........that's real hip-hop.........you know< nothing
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

dilated is real hip hop

rakaa & ev are both infinitely better MC's than lil' wayne could ever pretend to be

go back in the closet son.

double is mad hetero.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

see.....you loose, you're mad hetero...hahha.....stop pretending......pitiful, just pitiful.......
    test
  9. trey

trey The Three Ball

/
    test
  10. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

ROTLMMFAO@ this thread....

Can't believe Lil Wayne has yall niggaz in here conversatin' like this....

If your post count wasn't in the 1000s before you entered this thread, it is now.....
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

trey, i have no idea why you quoted me three times.......care to elaborate?.....
    test
  12. cnote1239

cnote1239 Wearer of a ShexyShweater

meh lil waynes average to me. half his songs i like. half i dislike. really who cares? the only reason he gets regognition is because most downsouth rappers are terrible lyricists.
    test
  13. AM1music

AM1music New Member

it's the swagger.
    test
  14. C_Morgan

C_Morgan New Member

I cant be fucked to read through 16pages i dont understand why lil wayne is rated so highly but if he releases mixtapes once a week that have like 30songs course theres going to be hot lines on some of the songs but saying that it would be the same with anyone who did that i enjoy listening to mixtapes but i care more for albums thats where your really rated by how good your album is but then some rappers cant make fire mixtapes and half ass albums.Ive pretty much lil wayne so could someone tell me is it worth checking out his album to see how amazing this guy is or should i not bother?
    test
  15. C_Morgan

C_Morgan New Member

I cant be fucked to read through 16pages i dont understand why lil wayne is rated so highly but if he releases mixtapes once a week that have like 30songs course theres going to be hot lines on some of the songs but saying that it would be the same with anyone who did that i enjoy listening to mixtapes but i care more for albums thats where your really rated by how good your album is but then some rappers cant make fire mixtapes and half ass albums.Ive pretty much heard no lil wayne so could someone tell me is it worth checking out his album to see how amazing this guy is or should i not bother?
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

^^dont' bother.

he's garbage.
    test
  17. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

tell me how many ways you can cook shrimp.....

everyone knows your life exists on-line......

hahahahaha Freebass u r a funny dude
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

freebass is funny, but not funny ha ha
    test
  19. |Marz|

|Marz| Out Of This World

the world may never know.
    test
  20. eddievedder05

eddievedder05 New Member