Why is lil wayne considered so good?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by 504_NOLA, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

Homey U Need Jesus In Ya Life

I Worship God And My Lord And Savior

U Need To Ask Jesus To Get That Haterade Out Ya Body

And Say Amen After That

Show Sum Respect To The God Who Lettin U Breath

Have Faith

Hiphop Is 4 Eva Just Like God
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao[funny]

there is no god

there is only evolution

of which i am the pinnacle
    test
  3. SJDon

SJDon New Member

Freebass ...i'm from the southside...but i mostly be out by markham, cchills..and harvey hazel crest....where you from tho???

the streets is the game, and you niggas warm the benches while i
    'RUN IT' cause i'm in the game parked on ••h and inches

I am the only fire that can live in the rain, and i'm cash money always
    the only light to glow in the dungeon, cause i shine like baldheads.

lil wayne fans...go get dat drought 3.....the shits crazy
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

there is a god, cause someone had to stunt your evolution somewhere between a cave man and forest gump.......and I thank god that there is someone living such a pathetic existance, that his only means of power over his simplistic order given life, is to make perposterous statements about nothing 50 times a day........ml has a severe obsession with me, he needed to make his name present in my user cp 9 times.......once is gay already, twice is flamboyent, three times a lady.......you are a female squared.......scarry you think about me that much........isn't there a don't ask don't tell kind of thing "in the Navy"
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

by what?.....your i'm greater than you defense......tell me how many ways you can cook shrimp.............your only sense of power in a pathetic life is validated by green bars under your name.......... that's cool homie, but 9 times makes you a groupie.........i wouldn't like being humiliated to your extent either, but come back with something that is funny at least or relevant........everyone knows your life exists on-line......try not to be an on-line version of what withdraws you from the real world......or better, don't be an efag
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

you haven't humilated anyone other than yourself

you're the only groupie here

muh' fucka got lil' wayne's face tatted on his asscheeks[funny]

lmao@"your life exists on-line"[funny]

bitch- i'm a decorated combat vet[fu]
    test
  8. SJDon

SJDon New Member

test
  9. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

why is this thread still going?? Lil Wayne fucking sucks.

...and he still kisses men.
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

see you've gotten me mistaken.......for thank you for protecting the middle of nowhere az, I think highly of soldiers who protect cacti and make sure their is no major malfunction in their dial-up connection.......and with the amount of time you spend keeping my name in your double digit iq, i haven't a single doubt that you are decorated......probably with the 5th best fake gucci purse on the market......and once again your scapegoat line is you got lil wayne tattooed on your ass cheeks......why are you thinking of my ass, you are further proving my point of your obsession........I haven't humiliated myself, you do that well enough, as you have yet to identify why you feel so strongly that you would need to keep repeating the same thing, and neg rep me bunches of times.........i'm sure you shine brightly in rainbow six, judging by your time on the computer.......and in closing you put smiley faces in every post........there I have backed everything up i have stated, reread my posts.......then re-evaluate your e-life and realize it e-xists and say something amusing for once in 32000 posts and find some e-harmony.......
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

you haven't backed up a goddamn thing jr, except your unhealthy obsession with lil' wayne

you= highly suspect

and i'm only in AZ for some trainin'

lmao@you not understandin' the military at all[funny]
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

look dorthy, you talked about my butt cheeks.....that is enough to get you out of the army........you have become infatuated......11 times and counting...it's kinda creepy......if you want to get back in on your argument about wayne, do so without making reference to my body parts..........you haven't stated one factual thing, or come to any other conclusion than you could beat up lil wayne.....good, i would hope so......point out something in any post of yours that discredits wayne's rapping ability, without saying he's short, he's gay, you're a groupie, or any other dances around point.......you are my groupie........flat out, you've proved it.............you cannot even say a thing that is remotely humorous, at best you say what i say to you, but drop it 60 IQ points.........train hard there, don't let your on-line batallion down echief........
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

he's fuckin' wack

he has a bitch voice

dr. seuss rhymes

you also have an unhealthy obsession with homosexuality

and lmao@this bitch-made civilian tryin' to pop shit[funny]

i'd smash your face into a brick wall kiddo
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

are you really that dumb?........you have an unhealthy obsession with saying you want to make contact with me..........civilian?......is that an insult?.......rainbow bright you could not decipher dr seuss......you thought dropping jewels like a jewel thief is dope........hahahaa look at the normal person ruining the o'doyall family's e-hormone levels.........I'll kick your ass.......good point you should debate poindexter.......you are boring, nothing to say, a fool who wants to touch me........

dead
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

^^i never mentioned that jewel line. you or that other assclown did.[dummy]

you still displayin' that incredibly unhealthy obsession with homosexuality

i said i would kick the shit out of you in a fight. and that is a fact.

5 second KO.

you show your extreme lack of intelligence by likin' lil' wayne.

no lil' wayne fan has an IQ higher than 35.
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

lil waynes rhymes is far from simple....
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

of course.......they are clever, more in the delivery too.......but i guess that has something to do with double ranting about how he could beat me in a fight.........I feel bad for dude......all he can say is shit i would give an autistic 3 year old a d- for typing.......one wouldn't think a "decorated war vet" would resort to i could beat your ass comments on a message board........how old are you?.......if my IQ were at your level, i'd run into a wall backwards till i passed out.......so ml do our country proud and gomer yourself........the army doesn't need a bad message board debate devision........you lost the day the coat hanger broke.........we all did........keep telling the mirror you are no one's doormat
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@idiots thinkin' lil' wayne is complex

his wack ass shit has been broken down again & again here

you two sad group hug victims have lost

double is far more intelligent than you two combined

end yourselves.
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you are guy-polar.......what kind of retaed refers to themselves in third person?........group hug?........you are falling farther into into your hole of dumb.....
    test
  20. MasterB_RaD

MasterB_RaD New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.