Why is lil wayne considered so good?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by 504_NOLA, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJDon

SJDon New Member

and he raps about money cause thats what he bout bitch

-weezy fukkin baby, GET EM A LEASH
    -young money dipset ya betta believe
    -dat gun got me walkin like i got irregular knees
    -i be all ova the bread like sesame seeds
    -automatic wit the money like Reggie 4 3

-cover the tracks like butter so where the bread be
    -i see beef as dead meat

heres a freestyle

-prone to destruction, home is corrupted
    -stones in my dungus, rome through the justice yea
    -i hustle through the jungle, and rome through the tundra
    matta fact...fuk it...i aint gonna even quote no more...jus no wayne would shit on 90 percent of the rappers out...thats all dat matters
    -gone...cause i'm tired. llol
    test
  2. Format_

Format_ New Member

LMAO, at, how mad this stupid bitch, gets, when i diss "little" wayne.. LOL

just look at that, pathetic paragraph, this white faggot, dedicated to me.. are you mad?
    i mean

-are you mad?- :frown:
    like, this: :frown:
    sad face for you? LMAO, you weak faggot.
    the difference between us is, i dont "give a shit" about your opinion, you bisexual faggot... you wont catch -me- defending rappers... over and over... "posting" their lyrics, to, try and prove you wrong.

Look at yourself.
    just
    -look at yourself-
    posting /over/and/over... trying to, -convince me- that your lover,, "little" wayne, is good... by quoting his SHITTY ass lines... LMAO

stupid bitch... lmao

and LMAOOO @ "i would, merk you if we battled"
    -dead-

"cash is the sail to my boat"
    "i rattle like a snake"
    "Like a guam peach"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  3. Format_

Format_ New Member

LOL @ this white bitch still trying

''Look format you jerk i hate you these little wayne lines are so cool!!!!!! they will prove you wrong!!! he said he hustles in the jungle OMG and he thinks beef is dead meat OMG OMG "

-dead-
    test
  4. -0z-

-0z- New Member

loL @ guam peach and the little comments this geek leaves after each quote

whoah! omg amazing! nasty! cowabunga!
    test
  5. Format_

Format_ New Member

are you, -really- trying to diss, when, you quoted this:
    "i rattle like a snake"
    "higher than a wild tree"
    "sweet like a guam peach" LMAOOOOOOo

but, seriously now, -you stupid white bitch-

[​IMG]

YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER IS A MAN-KISSING FAGGOT YOU STUPID BITCH LMAO
    test
  6. Stez

Stez New Member

damn this thread is still goin lol
    test
  7. bigdub

bigdub New Member

i don't like him. he can't rhyme, and his voice sounds like shit.

end of story.
    test
  8. SJDon

SJDon New Member

lmao@this lame herb....please get off my dick...please bro...
    1..i'm not white...i'm black...and if i'm someone who continues to post and post bout wayne to 'defend' him.....?? then what does that make you...you come to this post everyfukkin day replyin to every single post that i put up....which means your on my dick.....LAY OFF....your name callin doesn't effect me bro....i could give a fuk if you like wayne or not...it doesn't stop me from listenin to wayne.....read what the thread saids you bum....' why is lil wayne considered so good?'...
    i read the thread.....came in and decided to post why i think the kids nice....i never once got mad cause 'YOU' said he was wack...or anyone else on the thread......i dont give a fuk about your opinions....i chose to drop mine and it is what it is....lmao@this herb going to FIND A FUKKIN PICTURE OF WANE AND BABY and postin' it.....wow bro...GIVE OFF OF MY DICK....that means you used time out of your day to get the picture because i was on your mind....

'BOY....I'M REALLY GONNA MAKE THIS 'WHITE FAGGOT' CRY NOW WITH THIS PICTURE''...
    get the fuk outta herre you 4 year old

by the way...i aint got no audio hook up to the computer for battlin or none of that shit...i record on my own time and i personally thing text battlin and battlin on the computer is a waste of time...but if you wanna battle EITHER WAY....lem me know you fukkin ••h grader....LMAO @ the effort this fruitcake puts in to try to prove how much he dislikes wayne....going to other sites and copying pictures and shit and bringin it back here to prove how much of a 'man' he is....LIke its homeowrk or somethin...

LOLOL...bro...seriously....go get some pussy-nuff said
    test
  9. Format_

Format_ New Member

-dead- @ how many "times" this WHITE BITCH uses the word, *bro* in that long, pathetic teary-eyed [paragraph]... lolol, wtf is "bro" lmao

My work, here, is done... i have -broken- your spirit, and you are no (longer) capable of -defending- little "wayne" and must not REsort, to long, endless -paragraphs-

"like a guam peach" -LMAOOOOOOO-

[​IMG]

you lost, you stupid bitch..
    -dead-
    test
  10. SJDon

SJDon New Member

you really need some pussy...nuff said..LOL..and i say bro cause i'm from chicago...and thats what a lot of us say...faggot....and text will never break my spirit idiot....smh @ this faggot....

and you 'won'.....?????LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    since when was this a game you 2 year old
    test
  11. Format_

Format_ New Member

-lol-, funny how the *subject matter changes* once a faggot, -has- been 'shut down' over and over
    whats the matter, you white bitch, afraid to "quote" little wayne's, shitty ass lines, because, "Format" will laugh, at them? LMAO. what's wrong bitch? HAHAHAHAHAHA....

AND NO, people from, "chicago" dont talk, like that... corny white boy, skaters, talk like that... you stupid cracker

[​IMG]

-DEAD- @ your **idol**, fucking gay white bitch
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sjdon where you at in chi?........ that's where i'm at.....

format need not address this topic.......you have said in other posts shit about how you don't give a fuck about what someone is talking about.....that was your agrument for liking pac and saying it doesn't matter if he didn't do all the shot he said.....it was ggod music, and entertainment....hhmmmm, now wayne doesn't do all of what he says so he is wack.......when arguing with people make sure you stay consistant, or you will remain like you........

....now you have a white comment in every post, why?......only white people say that shit......I am not fucking white, and I never say that shit to people as a defense for an inept penile inhaleaholic.............and only faggots refer to themselves in third person, especially when you have so many different aliases on this site......you type the same with each of them.....your identity crisis is evident.......

format the 5 ft tall 15 year old white pimpled kid with horid acne, and at least 3 imaginary friends.......you have only 2 to things to say......you're white, or wayne is gay........niether address the fact that you have not made a point yet....... at least double got out while he saw he was making balloon animals at burger king after each reply...........I want to hear something better than you are white or gay........and stop posting lyrics....everybody........you have to hear rap..........

i don't need to hear back from you format you have been shut down over and over......this isn't even fun anymore, go hug a tree you fucking hippie......
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

double destroyed freebass's extremely weak argument.
    test
  14. Format_

Format_ New Member

-DEAD-
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

dem katz is ballin, livin da life, got the women, got money, got respect, got power, got GOD with them at all times, and yall mad and cryin about sum hollywood starz, lol, maybe yall can be rich and famous 1 day if yall get that "hatin" evil thoughts coming from ya heart enetering ya mouth and then cummin out da side of ya mouth.........heres my 2 cents right here i like wayne cuz he jus gets sillier and siller each time i hear sum new shyt, dont matta from mainstream to his mixtapes dude is wild to me, he is dope, and baby i like his voice, his swagga, he can rap to me, these katz are BALLIN foreal, not to mention they on tv everywhere, 1st class up in da sky, nah mean living the life!!!!!!but anyway what im sayin is, its hiphop, they rapz is tight to me, so ima bump them, if yall dont like them COOL u dont have to listen to them, but WHY talk shyt about them ???maybe its that women trait of jealousy that makes yall talk shit, when in reality u would luv to listen to them cuz they rap and talk about having money, which we all do, i cant relate to the money they have when they rap about it, but i wish i had it, lol, but newayz if yall dont like it, dont even cum in a thread, shit jus gets escaleted n ppl start talkin cyber shit, throwin cyber bullets at katz sittin down chillin gettin high drankin and listenin to music on a computer......bottom line, WAYNE IS ILL, BABY is basically his father figure, i can care less if they kiss on lips,dass sum mafia shyt, them katz is G's in da game, coo people if ya ASK me, but ya, thank GOD fo cash money, they make good music, GOD forgive them too.......peace
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

lil' wayne doesn't have respect or power

what he does is not hip hop

i have no desire to ever be famous

and lil wayne is far from ill

i'm sure he doesn't have a lot of money- it's all an image that you fall hook, line, and sinker for

sounds like you want to kiss him on the lips
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

lil wayne got respect and power in plenty spots in the world, lol they prolly get treated like KINGs where u gotta live in arizona, lol, or iraq, japan, whereva you gotta go,.

HE"S NOT HIPHOP????he raps, yes he is, YOUR NOT hiphop obviously....

you have no desire to be famous????YA MAYBE NOT TODAY NOT AT THIS SPECIFIC MOMENT, but we all have, if you say nay again, then YOUR NOT FROM THIS WORLD U NERD

your sure he has no money???????????LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiss his lips???kiss my dicc like all them asses u kiss in the army, AT EASE
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

lil' wayne does not have respect or power where it matters

he's a record label's puppet

they say "dance black boy", and he dances

he's not hip hop. i am hip hop.

and i have no desire to be famous.

you= nerd pussy boy

double= hardcore gov't trained killer

you need to stop your obsession with homosexuality

i don't kiss anyone's ass

lmao@"at ease"

bitch- i'd snap your spinal column.
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

lil wayne has respect and power wherever he goes, u have to stand at attention to somebody probably younger then u

how is he not hiphop when he raps?

how r u hiphop?u b-boy?u do graffiti?? what makes U hiphop and not him??

u have no desire to be famous b/c u come to realize u will never be famous, i kno i will neva be famous but its still the shit, i appreciate hollywood, u obviouysly dont by hatin on somebody u dont even know

this rap shyt is all peace
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@how fuckin' stupid you are

men like me get respect

you worship false idols
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.