why is it you think some men can't deal with a independent woman

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I think guys who can't handle an independent chick are just insecure. I love independent chicks cause I try to keep myself busy. I have hobbies, and I plan on maybe going back to school. I wanna also learn how too cook, and give massages so I can REALLY pull chicks. Or REALLY hang on to one, depending which comes first.

So why woud I want some chick always bothering me? Absence makes the heart grow fonder and (too much) familiarity breeds contempt. It's better that way. You appreciate the time you have much more that way. And at the same time you can set yourself up to be as complet of a success at whatever you want. It's win win.
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

And so the cycle of people getting together for the wrong reason lives on. How many women "overlook" things that truly make them happy in the mindless pursuit of money? That money will get old, and in some cases what's left after that?

It's like me being with some girl who fine as all hell. But her beauty helps me forget the fact that she's a real bitch. Eventually, I'm going to get tired of it unless I was some punk. It's just sad that some women think happiness for money is a good exchange. It's also sad that their parents, who should know better, beat that into their head. Guarantee those things end in falure much more than not.

And with men, what ever happened to doing something you love. I mean, yeah, I'd love to have tons of money. But I would never want it at the expense of not doing something I love. I have to be true to myself and not worry what other people think. That comes with the territory of being a man. Jam some Sinatra and learn about me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.