Why is it that?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by VA slim, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA slim

VA slim New Member

lol...wow.. i just peeped this again... some interesting things were responded...i had forgotten about this... but yeah... i do believe that cats be out there trynna get their grind on... thats not my point... my point is.. if YOUR name isnt out there then how you gonna act like you bigger then someone else... i coulda worked wit dre, tim, and the neptunes to do exclusives for my mixtape... does it matter if noone hears it or hears of me? i dont really try to get to self righteous and go on tangents about what ive did unless somebody asks... but i have NEVER posted music on rm and people have hit me for collabs and to be on mixtapes and stuff like that here... why..cuz i went out and grinded... and people got familiar wit the name from off the net... and thats all im sayin... i keep my ear to the street... two people in my managment team work A&R reaserch and consultant jobs at majors... so im always goin to their offices listinin to major unsigned acts shit... cats that labels are interested in..and i listen to mad mixtapes...checkin out new talent... so its not just like i watch mtv all day and im like "i never heard of yall"... if someones REALLY grindin...people like me will hear ya name thrown around eventually... but if thats not happenin you really have no right to diss someone else just cuz you worked wit a big name..cuz in all reality... YOURE not a big name... even if it is just a big unsigned name

i just get kinda tired of people wit unwarranted egos...gettin all siced up about shit that aint gonna really stand up in the real world..
    test
  2. Prawjikt

Prawjikt Respect Is Everything

^^^agree. i think what poetic caesar sayin (directed to John Holmes) is that its great to get a promo like he said. its great to get on a mixtape no doubt about that. hes saying that when an emcee gets on ONE mixtape, its the over, the world is his, hes goin into the industry and hes on top of everything. that SOME people get a HUGE ego when they get on a mixtape or somethin. but no doubt it is a big thing to get on those hosted mixtapes.
    test
  3. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

Fuck Sal , that kid aint doing nothing in the game and he is trying to preach. If i go by what your saying then he falls into the same catagory because the ~~~~~ brags about soundclick charts like its soundscan , feel me?
    test
  4. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

this is possibly the best response ive ever seen to a post at RM
    test
  5. Phene

Phene High Off Life, LLC.

Only time will tell..
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Speaking oif mixtapes

im producing and hosting a new mixtape coming next year

looking for emcees to work with

all custom beats, all fresh material

get at me

info in SIG
    test
  7. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

^u need to make some down south shit for once
    test
  8. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

Wow...dropping knowledge while ranting at the same time. Go 'head man! That's what's up though.

Let's see what Salv says.
    test
  9. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

the only thing that SHOULD have been said in this post that wasnt said is....

Dont talk about it, BE About it.

anyone can talk about something but few actually follow through.
    test
  10. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

like that kid PHilly that sound like cassidy who wanted to collab with u and Ac3, Son ego is outta poportion.
    test
  11. Dee To Tha

Dee To Tha New Member

how u kno philly?^

thas my nig he cocky but not out of proportion..dude nice enuff to act cocky
    test
  12. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Hell yea these lil nerd spin hundreds or dollars on beats for their lil lps and they dont move no type of units when it drop.

Or they always do some dumb shit like give it away the day it drop
    test
  13. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

I did songs with the neptunes, dr dre, Tupac, Biggie but i dont say shit about it, but i do say it everytime i type something on here, but i dont say nothing about it honestly i dont
    test
  14. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

lol@ tupac an biggie
    Whats good with that Tapemasters joint Slim?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.