Why is it considered a bad thing when...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

I don't see the wrong in it at all, I believe a new life is a blessing and if you have the emotional and finacial means to support all your children the so be it.

I don't agree with the ones who have 2 or more children, get on welfare, don't work, depend on child support only, and get all the aid possible and then continue to have more children that they obviously can't take care of finacially.
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Nothing wrong with having as many kids as you can support/raise.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You don't know, either... that's why your ass is afraid to settle down... you're 26... you're not gonna suddenly stumble upon a celebrity orgy somewhere.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Those women hate being women... plain and simple... they've been brainwashed.

THAT'S WHAT THE BREASTS WERE MADE FOR... FEEDING YOUR INFANT!!!!

Fuckin' tramps make me sick... they'll let any old Tom, Dick or Harry suck on them, but not their fuckin' baby????
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Any "adult" who calls any natural human function or behavior gross is still like an immature little kid to me who says "ewwww" when seeing a couple kiss.

Drugs during labor go directly to the baby... they enter the bloodstream, go straight to the placenta and to the baby... the baby ends up being delivered "high"... scientists have shown that it's one of the greatest predictors of substance abuse later on.
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

damn near everything seems to be a predictor of substance abuse.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

We're a drugged up nation, super... it starts in the womb.

Then when the baby gets out, we give it all types of drugs for various ailments.

And the pharmaceutical companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

It wasn't like that generations ago.
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

We're also a nation that overanalyzes and pre-judges everyone..

I don't think women who don't wish to breastfeed their children hate being women, don't judge a mother for deciding what to do with her children.

Because back when those roles were strickly for one sex it was common that women were precieved as weak and man as strong.. So since women are trying to move forward and become more empowered of course they don't want that stereotype of being the weaker sex to stick with them. I do not agree that being a housewife makes you weak, but as a woman I can definitely understand why SOME women feel that staying in the role may be taking a step backward.

Bottom line... the gender roles are so messed up in our country that men don't know how to be men and the women don't know how to be women.. Lines have been blurred, but how do you define those lines again.. take a step back or push things forward?

And Ig, I feel like a lot of the loss of gender roles is in direct relation to the number of broken homes in the country. If we didn't have broken homes a child would get the proper upbringing that would teach them the appropriate roles that a man and woman are supposed to play in a family. Since that doesn't happen a child picks up the roles that their one parent plays, thus... the lines become blurred.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Doctors are instructed to prescribe medicine for various ailments... some are more cautious than others, but basically that's how they're programmed... I think they're in bed with the pharmaceutical companies... my wife is a family nurse practioner and they get "bribed" and treated out to luncheons or sent free stuff all the time so that they can convince the clinics and hospitals to buy their drugs.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm guilty of over-analyzation... but when and where did I prejudge someone??

I'm talking about women I have seen and heard... and so is Nani... these women ostracize other women for natural functions like having many children, breastfeeding and natural childbirth... I'm not making this up... I'm not pulling this out of my ass nor prejuding anyone.

I'm not, though... those women are JUDGING mothers for deciding what to do with their children... the non-breastfeeders... the women who only want 2 kids max... the women who will never give birth without drugs... they're the judges, not me... they are making women feel bad for being women... if you criticize a woman for taking advantage of her natural bodily and motherly functions, then it sounds to me that you hate being a woman... that's not judging... I probably judged them when I called the non breastfeeders "tramps," though... sorry... but some of them are... you should hear some of these women... they're so fuckin' vain... "I don't want my titties to sag." wtf?

YOUR BREASTS ARE MADE FOR FEEDING BABIES... THAT'S THEIR PRIMARY PURPOSE... not vanity and not for pleasing men sexually... how's that judging? That's stating truth.

True, but why make other women feel bad for accepting those "traditional" roles? For being a housewife, breast-feeding mother or a mother of 12 kids?

I don't think those roles were ever weak... it's the feminists who think so. There is nothing weak about being feminine. That's the flaw in their ideology. The problem with some of the more extreme feminists is that in their quest for "equality" (for some female domination), they have taken on some of the vices of the male gender. Men and women are different. We're not the same. We both have strengths and weaknesses that can complement each other if we both knew how to work together. BBG doesn't understand this, which is why he prefers to paint me as a chauvinist. It's more comfortable for him.

Anyway, I give housewives and stay-at-home moms all the credit in the world... they have the hardest jobs ever... some have reared doctors, lawyers and presidents... they do a fantastic job.

True... I said this above. I think people need to take a honest evaluation of themselves and find out their true strengths and weaknesses... then try to find a partner who will complement them, not work against them. That's why there is disharmony. Some women just weren't built to chase after the vices of masculinity... and vice versa with men... and it's not sexist to state that.

True, I agree... broken homes and liberal social propaganda
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Never said you were making it up hun. Women ostracize other women every day based on anything from the way the raise their children to the car they drive, so why is this situation any different? The issue at hand is bigger than breastfeeding. Its women bringing down other women by any means necessary when we should be bringing each other UP by any means necessary. (My statement about over analyzation and prejudgement was meant generally not directly.)

I don't agree with any of that so I can't really speak on it. Child birth is beautiful.. if it meants saggy breasts and stretch marks, so be it.. At least I have the ability to bring life. *shrug* No feminazi here.

Once again, two way street. Why am I judged by women who have children because I do not have children? Why should I be made to feel less complete or like less of a woman simply because I have no offspring?

I do think there is a certain weakness in being feminine.. *shrug* Sorry, I just can't help but feel that way. However I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Traditionally a woman is weaker and the man is there to take care of, protect, and provide for her and the children.

Agreed.
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Nanijah, when they get older you better tell them you brestfed both so as to avoid any feelings of jealousy.

LOL at you friends saying breast feeding is gross. How is that literally not the stupidest thing ever?
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Honestly it's called pure laziness.
    test
  14. It has nothing to do with being afraid.I'm not gonna feel pressured into settling down cus society and you say im 26 and I should have done by now. Furthermore, the want/need to settle down has nothing to do with knowing how to be a man.
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

damn all these paragraphs
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

nice thread..could have been from me anno 2006
    test
  17. ~JanHuggieBear~

~JanHuggieBear~ Registered User

~ i don't know i guess that's how things are
    test
  18. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

There is a point where it just becomes ridiculous...like that Duggar family. Seriously? Seriously!
    test
  19. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

there are different kinds of women with different kinds of lives.

for example you're going on about how being a mother is the most natural, primal, beautiful blah blah blah act in the world.

and you're criticizing the women that criticize...seems kinda backwards.

anyway, my point is not every woman needs to have 18 kids. not every woman is overtly maternal. not every woman needs to even if she can support the kids financially. for example, the family yall r talkin about on TLC, The Duggars, IMO is fuqkin excessive...there is no way all of your childeren can grow up to be individuals and get all the personal love and attention they need when they have 17 siblings.

just because you can do something doesn't make it a good idea.

does that mean im a 'feminazi' - as you so delicately put it - or less of a woman bc babies are not my number one priority?
    test
  20. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I have to disagree with you here. Your childhood might help shape your life, but it does not define you as a person and having many siblings does not mean you receive less love. Of course parental attention is divided many times over, but that's not necessarily worse than the opposite (plus: you get attention from your siblings). Attention /= love.

I disagree more with Iggy, though...

On the Duggars: I see their situation as a religious endeavour. They have that as motivation to succeed as a family unlike the average family.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.