Why is everyone so surprised @ the progress in Iraq?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by thedream233, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Why are you always telling people how to be? Why are you always telling people what to do? Please, Log off and get yourself life.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Best response you could come up with? LOL!

You contradicted yourself. You're a shill.

Just because you are a soldier doesn't mean you should be trusted.
    Especially when you contradict yourself, it's called socratic method.
    This war is not Veitnam. This is a war on terror. You are fighting for the interest of all americans as well as the Iraq people. Because if you lose Iran will takeover dismantle the life support of the democratic government in place along with the oppostition and another 9/11 type of tragedy will happen on american soil. Are you even aware hezbollah have sleeper cells in america? Are you even aware the Iranian milita is conducting violance in Iraq along with the insurgents? Wake up, This is much bigger than helping bro's or fleeing to iraq because your life sucked. Honestly, Your thinking in no way shape or form repersents a soldiers. I'm not giving up my taxes if you do not care about me.

This isn't the Veitnam war either, And I never said it was the gulf war, I said I was visting my cousins as the gulf war was going on, Letting your dumb ass know I understand how terrible it can get. Sounds like all you did was watch soccer games. I thought you were stationed in IRAQ? What are you doing in kuwait?
    On leave time?

That answer is exactly why you're a shill. I can't believe we have people like you in our army who don't even understand the situation. How can you be in the army and not know the new plan? The new plan is, 21,500 more troops are going to come over to Iraq and train Iraqi battalions and police. Al-Maliki's Iraq Has until November to complie with americas New strategy. Which is to oppose Al-sadr. distribute the Oil revenue amost the Iraqi people. supply Iraq's with jobs on the infrastructure. pacify the Iranian Involvement in Iraq. Your Job is too train these Iraqi troops so they can defend and stablize their Government. Pulling out is not an Option. Number 1.) Maliki is not for it. Number 2.) The Iranians will definitely takeover then our situation and home (In america) will be much graver. Number 3.) Even democrat's who aren't playing the partisan politics because 2008 is coming up recognize we can't just pull out. Iraq is a political quagmire, but it does not have to be according to our new strategy, generals, and study Iraqi study guide.Number 4.) Like people who give their word to protect others, America has made a promise to give those people a protected democracy. America is also promising to crush terror before it happens on our home soil agian. Lastly, You are not a general, You can't make those calls. The generals disagree with your opinion.

Yet another shill reply.

Saddam and his sons were Tyrants. Bill clinton had plans to take saddam out in 1998 under the Iraq Liberation Act.Regardless, Iraq is the Major playing field now.When you get to Afghanastan, (Mr.Shill), Wish all the real soilders my best.However, I hope you get 86'd. SHILL!

just about Every family member of mine has served in a war america has
    asked of them. Noone is asking me to go to this war or else I would.
    Life for me, was college. I'm giving back by educating masses.

Oh I am? ok!

funny I thought you were pinocchio. BLOCKHEAD.
    test
  3. Local Boy

Local Boy Buffalo Soldier

When did an american promise mean anything? The president can't even keep a promise with the people he's leading..... let alone saving.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol

huh?

I gave him advice. GOOD ADVICE.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.