Why is everyone so surprised @ the progress in Iraq?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by thedream233, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

great idea! why didnt i think of that?
    test
  2. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

In truth...nobody on this site should have an opinion on the war in Iraq unless they have been over to Iraq and seen what it actually is. Because you have no fuckin idea. And as far as all this "kill em all" shit. If you could see what some of these people go thru, and who they are...you wouldnt think that.
    Most of that country is crooked, but the ones that arnet suffer more. 1 guy wont go to church no more because he is affraid of getting murdered for going.
    Yall can read all the atricles in the world that you want too...and not have a fucking clue.
    Leave it alone...this war isnt affecting you directly, unless you have family there.
    People love to talk
    1ne
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Why are you being a dictator? Noone should be allowed to speak now? Where do you think the bakers report comes from? You're nothing more than a lacky who carried ammo. Most those people afraid to go to church are terrorist. They act as civilians in the day and FIGHT YOU by BY NIGHT. Where's your affection toward other GI soilders and the havoc they go through? Honestly, You're the BIGGEST SHILL. Transparent.

This war is affecting us all directly,It's an Ideological war. You simple minded tool. If we lose this war Iran will take over Iraq. Then the terrorist will be given a safe haven. After that another 9/11 only with nukes this time will happen. You will become a Dhimmie. The white house will be turned into a mosque. The sleeper cell's in america aren't just violent they are also political with repersentives. Look at europe the Population is incressingly muslim, once Muslims out number and become the Majority, You'll see sharia law implamented and democratic secular laws ousted. Bye, bye, freedom of speech. Hello, kuffar segregated from the islamist.

Articles? Sir, The BAKER REPORT is not just an Article per se. It's an Intelligence investgation recommendations assessment for American success in iraq. (those people actually did their research on the green line) Honestly aren't you a private, not even a general, Perhaps you shouldn't be talking.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

americans have A.D.D.

stupid muh' fuckas don't understand war

it's not somethin' you can easily set a timetable on(despite how all the stupid dirty liberals are cryin' for one)

and menaz dropped some knowledge in post #6
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

then menaz made himself look like a complete fucktard in posts #13 & 16

do not speak ill of the US Armed Forces again in your life.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That's your Ideology for the army talking. Aren't you a cook?

I'll admit my john kerry line was too general.
    don't act like some people in the army aren't dumb.
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

anyone who believes that i'm a cook is a fuckin' retard.

and that is not my "ideology for the army" talkin'

i don't buy into propaganda. i just hate narrow minded fools who have this huge misconception about the ppl in the military.

the vast majority of ppl in the military are intelligent ppl.

but idiots are always on some non-factual "you're just in the military because you're too stupid to get a real job" shit

meanwhile these said idiots are flippin' burgers at mickey D's

i make a very nice salary. and i'm workin' towards a good pension & future job prospects.[stubby]
    test
  8. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

the vast majority minus you ML.

Bush is an idiot and you can see that he didn't have any experience in managing a war. the first thing you do when you've defeated an enemy is plan long term. 10 years at the least. set benchmarks which you want to achieve with a clear vision.

He didn't do that.
    everything you can possibly do wrong he did and now he wants to set it right with 21000 soldiers. that's like 8% of what is now in Iraq and that is not enough. You can see this evidence on al Jazeera,CNN,NBC et cetera.

Giving Maliki more weapons is a bad idea to, Maliki needs to sign the fuck off because he didn't do anything the last year he's been in office. No progress at all, still a Muqtada al Sadr calling the shots in Baghdad.

Still no reconciliation between the Shia and Soenie, still no legislation on the oil revenue's.

He needs to go.

Making Petreaus the commander there is the smartest thing he did. Sadly he didn't nominate Tony Zinni allot earlier but Petreaus did a fine job, yet I have a feeling that it's too late for Petreaus now.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Double I asked if you were a cook. It's a simple question.

Pretty much.

Agree. Should have went with the colin powell doctrine.
    Rumsfield underestamated the long-term cost for ousting saddam.

Agree. I also think we should focus 94,000 troops in Afghanistan. But I doubt any of it matters now. And Bob gates recommended sending 21,500 or so more troops to iraq.

I agree. But Al Maliki is under violant presure by Muqtada they both can't be trusted. Muqtada acts all humantrain but he's behind alot of the Mahdi Armies reactionary violence toward sunni's. The Sudi's said they might step in if this new plan fails. They both need to go.

There won't be either, They both want the land and control of the OIL.
    Nice post by the way.
    test
  10. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

opinion fact problem....................

I think so.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

and i answered that question you simpleton

tnitewolf is a fuckin' moron as well

it's pretty fuckin' obvious that if you got civilians who refuse to listen to their military advisors runnin' a war, it's gonna go bad

lmao@wolfcub bein' dumb enough to think double was a bush supporter[funny]

this site got a bunch of little kids talkin' out the sides o' their mouths

double is the smartest man to ever post on rm.c

not that it would take all that much with ppl like you here[funny]
    test
  12. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

"Why are you being a dictator? Noone should be allowed to speak now? Where do you think the bakers report comes from? You're nothing more than a lacky who carried ammo. Most those people afraid to go to church are terrorist. They act as civilians in the day and FIGHT YOU by BY NIGHT. Where's your affection toward other GI soilders and the havoc they go through? Honestly, You're the BIGGEST SHILL. Transparent."

I am not being a dictator...think of this, what the fuck are you basing your opinions on? Shit you HEAR..and not shit you SEE... Which would make You the "shill"
    And as far as my affection towards soldiers...You deserve to have your ass beat into a vegtable for that...You dont know what i've seen or went thru. You dont even know what a commo black-out is, what a MIP means to a fob full of soldiers, or what it's like to hear bullets whizzing by, Or mortars/rockets burning in.... All you are is a CNN Fahrenheit 9/11 watching faggit who bases your opinions off what you hear, and IM the tool.

And as far as what double's MOS is...if he's been to combat it doesnt matter. He could have the POGest job in the army and know what war is. You however dont, and never will....
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

hates to read. I think so.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yes you are a tool. Because even though you were there you have NO IDEA what is going on your speaking out your ass. I'm amazed at how lost you are. Maybe the desert has confused you. The Army Intelligence is bad in iraq, if our troops get sent to one place they end up at another. Then they have to come all the way back to base just to recieve the correct Coordinance. The iraq Military and police are rooted with Insurgents. The two reasons our intelligence is terrible in iraq is because number 1.) We're getting it from the enemy posing as Military and police. and Number 2.) because of incompetent iraqi's who are in charge of these units. You are not a general you are a soilder who follows orders in the chain of command. Your job is to fetch ammo and sometimes kill someone. I highly doubt you saw much action either, Since the army hasn't done much in the past 2 years but search door to door. You seem like the gomer pyle of iraq to me.

Things I hear?NO! as in hearsay? NO. I explained to you I READ the same assessments that bush reads and WATCH HARSH VIDEOS ON IRAQ, I even watch the videos of other troops talking on the war in iraq and none of them are as lost as you. And For you to say I can't speak my voice is very Anti-freedom (I have freedom of speech under the first amendment). Beat me into a vegtable? Don't you mean beat me into a vegetative state? LOL. You can't beat me into a carrot.

You're producing nothing more than a Hominem argument. saying I don't know whats going on over there because i'm not a soilder over there. LOL! That's a fallacy. That's like the immature reply Senator Boxer said attackingly to condoleeza for not having immediate family in iraq. Here's a clue, our military is volentary. Funny thing is, Noone ever said those comments to George C. Marshall. LOL!

It's not like I haven't been to the middleeast. I Spent a summer in Kuwait.
    I have studied guerrilla warfare. Just because you carried ammo and shot a gun doesn't mean you understand the bigger picture. Just means you followed orders for a year.
    test
  15. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

LMAO!

Son, Do you know what Kuwait is? Kuwait is where we fly into from America. That is where we go...to get briefings, and wait untill enough people to fill a plane...Kuwait aint shit. On my way out of Iraq we were stuck in Kuwait for about a week. The fob we were stuck at had a soccer leauge.

And I know the bigger picture guy.
    For 1 - I dont even think we should be over there...lemme make that clear.
    When Bush gave his speech I had to leave the room I got so pissed.
    I dont support the war in Iraq. I do however support the soldiers in Iraq. That is why I joined this "voluntary" Army - as you said. Not because I wanted to fight for my country or see a little combat....but that soldiers where dying in a war that shouldnt be happening and if i could help i would. And not seen any action? why dont you look up what the B1/320th Firing Platoon did in the Sunni Triangle of death. Or what happened to B1/320th while we were in Taji.
    You can read every article, and every report you want and it dont mean shit.

By the way...Gomer Pyle was a marine - and he couldnt make it past bootcamp.
    Herb
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Funny you say kuwait anit shit, However I was there during the Gulf war.
    ummmm, Seems to me, Your emotions are getting the best of you. So what Iraq has a soccer league? Not one point in that bunch of ramble.

Recap, You don't care enough to fight for this country. You joined the military because life was leading nowhere. (check- his myspace.) lol, Please give me the Bigger picture? Why shouldn't we be there? I said it's Unlikely you saw much action considering the fact our army hasn't been taking much action in Iraq.I never said you didn't. I know I can read everything watch everything vist the middleeast during the gulf war and it won't mean shit to you that is the point i'm making. Your ignoring the facts, and reverting to I'm soilder, I was in the triangle of death. God knows if you were even actually in the triangle of death. You probably were though, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt snice this is the internet, though it would be really lamethetic if your lying.

I don't care what you think about bush. But you just admited to not caring about fighting for our country (like our country means nothing.) You're going to do a job to protect the intrests of Americans yet you don't give a fuck about that. And these people recruited you? then you give a contradiction answer for going to fight in iraq. With someone like you in the military it's nowounder Iraq has even more problems. Your fucking analogous to benedict arnold. Why don't you go join "BIG BIRD" the pink movement leader cindy sheehan over there in canada?

I seriously hope you kill yourself like he did. That was the point.
    I can't even believe you passed bootcamp as dumb as you are.

Did you just refer to me as something vegetational?
    Or was that the slang term that been played since
    2000? You have a weird affection for vegetation, my friend.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@you thinkin' you know about war cause you read a fuckin' book[funny]

i could read a book about open heart surgery, but that doesn't mean i could do it
    test
  18. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

"Unlikely you saw much action considering the fact our army hasn't been taking much action in Iraq."

Wow guy, fucking kill yourself for that one.

And yea, that was part of the reson I joined the army, because my life was nothing...but thats not the sole reason guy.

And as far as the not caring for my country...have you got your head so far up your ass you cant see that i am a soldier....
    I dont fight for my country in Iraq...I fight for my brothers that are in iraq. Nobody fights for there country in iraq....It's like sayin soldiers fought for america in veitnam. We fight for their country...not ours.

And when I said they have a soccer league in Kuwait...i diddnt mean the Kuwaitis, I meant the soldiers stationed there. They have a fuckin soccer league. Thats what they do in there free time, have soccer tournaments.
    Kuwait aint shit, and this isnt the golf war....

Us being over there does not protect the interests of america...It protects the pockets of politicians. We dont keep terrorists over there. Some come to kill soldiers, some go to england and plant explosives by trains....while we were still over there. Us being there isnt slowing terrorism. It certinally wont stop it, and there is no winning this war. Simple as that. We cant win it.
    It will never happen. The country is fucked as soon as we pull out, it doesnt matter if we do it now, or 3 years from now.

Also, Iv'e done my year of duty in Iraq, Now i am probably going to Afghanastan next....(the place that we belong if anywhere)... then I am done. I have done my fair share for my country - what have you done for it? Besides talk shit on a hip hop board?

You are the most hollow peice of fuckin shit on this site.
    I am done with this conversation...

shits over

1ne
    test
  19. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

i told you son.

ignore him
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You're camparison was ignorant.

Your comparing something grandiose to something that takes common sense. You need a college education to perform open heart surgey, You however don't need a college education to conduct Guerrilla warfare. That is why poor people use the tactic.

I tried to be nice to you double because I don't think Your a bad guy.
    But you just did say some stupid shit right now. SHUT UP!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.