Why is Em's basslines so wack?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by CitizenKane, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gripp

Gripp New Member

I don't even think they are... they fit the beats.
    test
  2. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

the basslines are pretty wack though.. but hes a new producer..
    test
  3. ¤phreeknomenal¤

¤phreeknomenal¤ here I cum to save da day

His beats dont sound the same...Thats just a reflection of his style. Just as it is with Tim, Just Blaze, Swizz, Kanye. Each one of those producers has a certain style they like to use.

Tim has his drums - Especially in his earlier days, when he did "One In A Million" For Aaliyah
    Swizz has the horns - Look at the two beats he did for Reign and Reck compared to "Down Bottom"
    Kanye has some fiyah samps - Especially the Lenny Williams one he did wit Twista

..even Lil John (who is the MOST repetitive rapper/producer alive) has a style that his beats reflect!

phRee
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

em beats are wack.
    test
  5. Protege_

Protege_ without the underscore

naw em beats aren't wack. ya'll are prolly just too close minded and thinkin that a beat has to be a certain way to be dope. that it has to have a certain kinda bass, or a certain kinda sound or whatever. different hip hop appeals to different people. and if em's beats made it, such as those he produced in marshall mathers LP, Get rich or die trying, 8-mile soundtrack, and the eminem show, etc. then it sure as hell has appealed to a hella lotta people. So they're NOT WACK. maybe they just don't appeal to u.
    test
  6. ¤phreeknomenal¤

¤phreeknomenal¤ here I cum to save da day

you know what...most of the time you dont listen to eminems music to hear a "tight beat"
    I really aint worried bout what his beats sound like, i just wanna know who he gone clown, or whats the next stupid thing he gone say!
    test
  7. Gripp

Gripp New Member

What did he produce on MMLP?
    test
  8. Protege_

on MMLP he produced The Way I Am by himself, and he also produced Drug Ballad, Amityville, Under The Influence, and Criminal, each with F.B.T. He also co-produced Stan.
    test
  9. Protege_

anywayz, whether u like him or dislike him as a producer, a lyricist, or whatever, it's your opinion. Someone close this shit already.
    test
  10. Gripp

Gripp New Member

werd.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.