why is double ML loved/supported?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Brahm@n, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

before you answer, i want to get any notion of me being "jealous" over his e-love and acceptance out of the way, because i couldn't give a damn less. i'm just curious why some of you egg him on and approve of the shit he says... especially some of you females.

yes, i'll admit that he is witty and says funny things from time to time, but read what he just typed to rippy mcswine...

dude is seriously on some deranged jack from fight club "i just wanted to destroy something beautiful" shit
    test
  2. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

double, this man is your god:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

he's everything you're striving but ultimately failing to be
    test
  3. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i don't know i think he seems really mean...
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Why is Yahunyahti loathed and rejected?

People are on drugs. What other explanation could there be?
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Photoshopped
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i think he's a cool guy.....he's nice to me soo i have no problems with him
    test
  7. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

word, but he appears that way in person

oh, so you'd have no problems with joseph stalin and adolf hitler if they were "nice to you"?
    test
  8. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

Is this even Brahman??

People who say more deranged stuff on rm regularly do get your/rm support.
    test
  9. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I've never had an encounter (talk, w/e) with him on here so

[dunno]
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

if Hitler was nice to me it would contradict his whole movement tho...sooooo yea...

I don't know y u would compare someone like Hitler and Stalin to Double.....there no where near the same...
    test
  11. SapphireWine

Where do you get off comparing mass murderers to a man who has not actually done anything? double ML may say things to individuals that are ...unkind, but whether he is right or wrong for doing so, you have no idea as to how he is in person.
    test
  12. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

well, i actually loathed you at one point, so i can somewhat identify

not saying that my opinion should be paramount and dictate others', but... i'm usually more accepting and understanding than most
    test
  13. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

it really irks me when someone begins a question with "where do you get off..."

of course there's a big difference between double ML and joseph stalin/adolf hitler. where do you get off insulting my intelligence by even pointing this out?

it's the principle though that exists in these two realities, physical and cyber

the principle of standing idly by and even offering fellowship to someone who acts/speaks murderously and hatefully
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

just because someone speaks hurtful/murderous things to someone doesn't mean i should 'follow the crowd' and hate him...that ridiculous,

if everyone did that we would always have the disgusting things that plague this world.....I don't judge anyone and i certainly don't hate on someone based off of everyone else's opinions...If someone shows me respect wut gives me the right to hate on them just because u don't like him...

I wouldn't do that to u either...
    test
  15. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

forgive me if i have you wrong, shadow, but you seem to have the nazi germany citizen's mindstate... the mindstate that gets clouded by shows of friendship and handshakes extended towards you and ends up ignoring the ill-will that is the work of the same hands
    test
  16. SapphireWine

You're being completely insensitive to the unimaginable horror that the regimes of those two men caused. How are they at all comparable to one guy saying mildly hurtful things that are- although mean and nasty- essentially and clearly... a farce? Why is it fine for you to say such absurdly hurtful and insulting things about him?

I beg to differ. For all of double ML's online posturing... he's one of the few people on here who doesn't have an agenda and when he seems to have one, he's not really pushing it as such. Can the same be said about Adolf and Joe?

And like I said... Many people on this site have expressed outright disgusting ideologies (note: there is a decidedly significant difference between expressing a mindless threat and propagating a dangerous idea). Why haven't you compared them to crazed murderers?

PS. I've never agreed with double ML's lust for violence... and I've told him before.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Hahaha if u think i have a nazi germany citizen mindstate...

Y hate on someone who has done nothing wrong?
    test
  18. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

no, i'm not

i'm investigating the seed that gets planted within observers' minds that sprouts an allowance for such regiminal horrors to unfold

seminally, they are comparable

it's the same thing with serial killers starting off by maiming and killing small animals

i'm aware that a lot of it is farcical, but i question the consistent approval and amusement derived from it. if one makes no effort whatsoever to redress or speak out , what else would they potentially fall in line with as things could potentially grow larger in scope?

i'm not talking about double as much as i'm talking about his audience and fan club

and, double has said before that he has an agenda on here

double ML is rm.com's lucifer

he envelopes all of it and spits the simple proverbial battlecries backing the others' ideologies

[funny], kidding...

look, i'm not taking all of this that seriously

it was just a fleeting thought i had
    test
  19. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

The nihilistic existentialist side of me quietly roots for double while the fading idealist sees him as a contemptible creature.

But he’s still annoying as shit from any perspective.

Btw…

Double > PR dude.
    test
  20. SapphireWine

It really seems like you are. I could be wrong, but... At the very least you're being sensational and unfairly so.

Well. I think you're wrong. That stuff always starts off on an ideological level.

You'll have to explain it to me. My previous arguments still stand.

No, it's not.

Why aren't/haven't you (been) speaking out against the wrongs you believe he's committing... every time he does it? Ultimately, we both know his behavior is harmless (although terrible), because no one takes it gravely.

Name these people who seriously encourage his behavior... besides Teq.

Please share.

ok.

*shakes head*
    Who are you, anyway?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.