Why I can't watch the NBA until the playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by SeeSon, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

So for my birthday, my girlfriend gets me tickets to see a Bulls game. I swear that no team in the NBA plays hard until the last quarter of a game. You don't see any intensity until its winning time. They just keep it close until they have to turn it on. That annoys the hell out of me. Does this not bother the people that can watch the NBA regular season?
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

niggas are old and get tired so they pace themselves...thats why rookies hit the wall and veterans don't (usually)
    they aint in college, they have 82 games in the NBA not 30 and the game is 8 minutes longer. And it's minimal rest in between games. I don't think it's that they don't play hard it's just they don't go all out every game.

Players that elevate to All-Star, Superstar, Franchise player usually have the ability be able to pace themselves but still be better than everyone else but also able to turn it on whenever they feel it's time to make an impact on the game.

so it should be understood that they don't play AS hard as they would in a playoff.

Is it annoying? yeah sometimes
    test
  3. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

that's why i like watching college basketball more.
    test
  4. the Prince

the Prince New Member

been saying this for years...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.